Thread: Refusal for Cause - Building the King's Bench

Refusal for Cause - Building the King's Bench

This has always had a deeper meaning as I was discerning the error that a few weeks later landed this fellow Leroy Michael SCHWIETZER - the leader of the Montana Freemen Movement in prison. You hear me ask Leroy about more details on R4C at the 4:00 Minute Mark.

Bump! I was speaking about debt...

what was their mistake? FRN's? I remember reading before your answer elswhere about this but it slipped my mind.

David, What are the 12 different things you can do that he mentions in the video before going to trial, Refuse for cause I'm assuming is one. Are these items listed somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by T Hamaker View Post
    David, What are the 12 different things you can do that he mentions in the video before going to trial, Refuse for cause I'm assuming is one. Are these items listed somewhere?
    There was a 10-page handout and he said they were integrated throughout it. I never saw the 12 Items as a list but you might get that was exactly what I was after at the time.

Thinking back though, it was like Leroy had not really developed that research much.