Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winston Shrout Charged

Winston Shrout Charged

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...arges_hil.html
    http://media.oregonlive.com/pacific-...indictment.pdf

A federal grand jury has returned a new indictment against Hillsboro resident Winston Shrout, accusing him of defrauding U.S. financial institutions by issuing bogus documents and failing to file six years of income tax returns.

The grand jury returned an indictment charging Shrout with 13 counts of making, presenting and transmitting fictitious financial instruments and six counts of willfully failing to file income tax returns.

He's accused of making and issuing more than 300 fake "International Bills of Exchange'' on his own behalf and for credit to third parties. The government contends Shrout falsely claimed the bills had value and purported them to be worth more than $100 trillion.

The indictment also alleges Shrout promoted and marketed the fake financial documents to pay off debts.

He's also accused of failing to file income tax returns from 2009 through 2014 after receiving income for presentations at seminars and licensing fees for the sale of DVD recordings and private client consultations through his business Winston Shrout Solutions in Commerce.

By 2014, Shrout received gross income of more than $21,500, according to the indictment.

"Winston Shrout is one of the biggest sovereign citizen gurus of the last decade. This is a big deal, '' said Mark Pitcavage, senior research fellow with Anti-Defamation League center on extremism, in Ohio.

Anti-government sovereign citizens claim that paper money is unconstitutional, with gold and silver the only lawful forms of currency, so they find it easy to rationalize creating their own forms of paper money, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

"This is a very longstanding tactic in the sovereign citizen movement,'' Pitcavage said. "They love to use bogus financial instruments. Some use bogus checks. Some look like money orders. They use these to pay off the IRS or other debtors.''

Shrout was previously indicted in December on charges of failure to file tax returns. On that indictment, he told the court in February that he didn't want to be represented by a court-appointed attorney, and a judge allowed him to represent himself but named an assistant federal public defender to advise him. The court entered a not guilty plea on his behalf, according to court records.

Shrout is scheduled to return to court on this new indictment March 31.

If convicted, Shrout faces a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison on each count of making, presenting and transmitting fake financial documents and one year for each count of failure to file income tax returns.

Acting Assistant Attorney General Carolline D. Ciraolo of the U.S. Justice Department's Tax Division announced the new indictment in a prepared release Wednesday.

-- Maxine Bernstein

Before March, 2016 a 'bird' put it in my ears that they were going after him for not filing. I was unaware of the other prospective charges. Of what I've seen of his videos, a lot of what he discusses is sound as far as legal/law matters go. However, many times I got get the impression that he hadn't quite fully developed his grasp in certain areas.

As for the IBOEs and such, I'm not sure what he was doing or why he was doing it. I've tended to express caution to those aiming to mess around with IBOEs and the like to avoid such things unless they really know what they are doing.

With bills of exchange, AFAIK, one has to have something to draw on. Issuing a BOE drawn on the Treasury generally might not be a good idea unless you're the Treasurer of the United States or something like that.

Anyways, if money knowledge is so important to people, I just don't get why they wont study books on bills of exchange and promissory notes. In doing so they would easily be able to determine what is or isn't missing in the scheme of things.

Also, maybe I missed any "anti-government" rants of Winston SHROUT but he never quite came off as "anti-government" to me. Although, he did seem at times to 'straddle' the fence a bit too precariously. Ex-military but not a U.S. citizen, but having an SSN? In any case, one might have figured he'd have had his bases covered in a good way. Maybe he does.

This might be related:

Sean and Melissa Morton Arrested.

And this:

Sail (Far) Away: At Sea with America's Largest Floating Gathering of Conspiracy Theorists

Name:  f5cpt4gbfwibwzsawhte.jpg
Views: 1820
Size:  65.4 KB
    Sean David Morton, acting as master of ceremonies during the closing panel at the Conspira Sea.

Name:  jerxw3unncqpapb2vyrv.jpg
Views: 1723
Size:  64.0 KB
    Sean David Morton, left, talking to Winston Shrout.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 11:19 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Mostly for efficiency of my time, if any guru fails to present the Fed Act or saving to suitors' clause for his foundation I likely never get through two minutes or the first two paragraphs. Suitors, members and strangers have been presenting SHROUT to me for examination for a long time and I don't know anything about him. Even now, I would take a look at the initial complaint on the indictment and seek to know a Case # so I can read up on it on PACER.

These liens for $trillions are nonsensical. And like you say, there must be a fund or treasury to draw upon:

Name:  UCC Art 9 security agreement.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  78.3 KB

This clause at the end of the state constitution ties the office and activities to the Comptroller of the State Treasury - a security agreement with officers.

Name:  billing notice.jpg
Views: 1574
Size:  35.6 KB

I published the bill and the past due notice at the county clerk and recorder prior to filing into the case.

Name:  M lien.jpg
Views: 1704
Size:  130.9 KB

After publishing the Notice of Lien in the national newspapers of BRICS nations now Mayor (508) of Colorado Springs John William SUTHERS dissolved the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION to avoid having to settle. I imagine this a perfect example of "straddling" between public and private.

Name:  SoCCFC dissolved in 2010.jpg
Views: 1584
Size:  165.6 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-16 at 03:28 PM. Reason: add link to fuller Notice of Lien on gdrive

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    At a glance it looks like SHROUT has earned some detectable income from his lecturing and writings. I think that private credit may be what is condemning him to prison. But I will have to wait for first hand source material from PACER to really comment.
    From what he says he knows, I am convinced that at the very least he could have easily paid the tax. Also: 1 - The IRS accounts are with the IRS and 2 - Social Security Accounts are with the Social Security Administration rather than with the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Yes much processing goes on in the Department of the Treasury but the account homes are important for the processing to be done properly.

Re: Winston Shrout's Trillion Dollar 'Fictitious Obligations'
    Like I mentioned, it seemed he failed to grasp quite a few key things. From the indicting document, he allegedly drew paper alleging to be drawn under the authority of the United States. Used to be the DOJ would include specimens in the complaints, these were often informative for edifying folks so they will stop doing things that would get them in trouble.

The arrest of the Morton couple seems too much of a coincidence to actually be a coincidence. I'm reminded of someone I know who doesn't believe in coincidences.

Re: 2011.
    All of the bills mentioned in the indictment are from 2011 and after. Dodd-Frank connection?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 08:36 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    All of the folks that tried to talk me into creating 300 Billion bonds all went to jail. Every single one. And those who tried to so something called Accepted for Value with the IRS are now all sitting in jail.

This so called "secured party creditor" stuff never made any sense to me and I deem it as trying to "tap the stock" of a corporation. That is stealing and I deem it not a good idea.
    If a monetary bond is neither A - underwritten with something of value nor B - presented through the appropriate channels nor C - payable through the appropriate channels, it is possible that the issuer or deliverer thereof might experience some inconveniences. Being a secured party creditor probably didn't make sense to them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Remedy is written into the Code - it goes against God's Law and man's law to steal and to be lazy. For the Scriptures declare "go to the ant thou sluggard."
    Is it necessarily being a 'sluggard' for one to expect to be treated equitably while others are tremendously profit and gain from use of one's vineyard?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The bonds have to be underwritten with something of value.

I feel that the value of "paper gold" - SDR's (Special Drawing Rights) is the assurance people will continue being deluded that debt has value.

I feel that the value of "paper gold" - SDR's (Special Drawing Rights) is the assurance people will continue being deluded that debt has value.
    I wonder if SDRs (with or without conversion to the local currency) are one way or another good for paying taxes in all IMF countries....

Mostly for efficiency of my time, if any guru fails to present the Fed Act or saving to suitors' clause for his foundation
    Fed Act and Saving to Suitors Clause point to diversity of citizenship, lawful money vs. legal tender, extraterritoriality, etc.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 10:15 PM.

This might be the pertinent type of "IBOE":

Name:  01_sinallagmatiki48dis.jpg
Views: 2154
Size:  260.8 KB

Key problems:

1. Its drawn generally on "Secretary of the Treasury or other authorized representative of the United States"
    2. Lots of superfluous and unnecessary verbiage
    3. It holds itself out to be an obligation of the United States at least twice
    4. The bottom part betrays that the issuer is either completely clueless about bills of exchange
    5. It holds itself out as legal tender.
    6. The document betrays that the issuer hasn't so much as seen the spine of a book on bills of exchange or promissory notes.
    7. It makes the Secretary of the U.S. Treasury and the U.S. Secretary of Transporation to be the issuers AND the drawees.
    8. He has no idea who the drawer and drawee is or should be.

Name:  iboe_j10.jpg
Views: 2705
Size:  103.0 KB
    Another specimen that allegedly got someone in trouble for fraud.

P.S. That same WOZNY person, obviously well meaning, allegedly sent such an item to Greece to help them with their financial crisis.

KEY POINT IS THAT ANYONE WHO STUDIES THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BILLS OF EXCHANGE AND PROMISSORY NOTES SHOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO DISCERN THAT SUCH IBOE DOCUMENTS ARE FLAWED AND CONFUSEDLY DRAFTED--THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 09:24 PM.

I have to agree. The thing that always fails, in my opinion is that assertion debt has value. Everybody else thinks it does, and so that is supposed to maintain the delirium.

Maybe one of the first illusions pierced is like Michael Joseph called on as bullshit from the cartoon about money. The illusion debt has value is why it is so easy to misstate it that money is conjured out of thin air. It is backed by a naked contract (endorsement) and the security is slave-like substance. So the illusion might best be that America is a free nation? That leads to the Bretton Woods proposal of yours Allodial.

I have been saying it for some time: SDR's are a nation's measure of conditioning, how the society blindly endorses private credit from the local central bank.

Upon my $20M shared in process here, a new basket quickly emerged and I just as quickly notified these nations about the $20M lien. SUTHERS dissolved the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION.

Name:  certified copy 1.jpg
Views: 1565
Size:  181.9 KB

Name:  China Today Response.jpg
Views: 1741
Size:  43.9 KB

Name:  China Today second Response - Refund.jpg
Views: 1543
Size:  124.9 KB