Thread: Winston Shrout Charged

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mostly for efficiency of my time, if any guru fails to present the Fed Act or saving to suitors' clause for his foundation I likely never get through two minutes or the first two paragraphs. Suitors, members and strangers have been presenting SHROUT to me for examination for a long time and I don't know anything about him. Even now, I would take a look at the initial complaint on the indictment and seek to know a Case # so I can read up on it on PACER.

These liens for $trillions are nonsensical. And like you say, there must be a fund or treasury to draw upon:

Name:  UCC Art 9 security agreement.jpg
Views: 1758
Size:  78.3 KB

This clause at the end of the state constitution ties the office and activities to the Comptroller of the State Treasury - a security agreement with officers.

Name:  billing notice.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  35.6 KB

I published the bill and the past due notice at the county clerk and recorder prior to filing into the case.

Name:  M lien.jpg
Views: 1752
Size:  130.9 KB

After publishing the Notice of Lien in the national newspapers of BRICS nations now Mayor (508) of Colorado Springs John William SUTHERS dissolved the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION to avoid having to settle. I imagine this a perfect example of "straddling" between public and private.

Name:  SoCCFC dissolved in 2010.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  165.6 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-16 at 03:28 PM. Reason: add link to fuller Notice of Lien on gdrive