Thread: Winston Shrout Charged

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    At a glance it looks like SHROUT has earned some detectable income from his lecturing and writings. I think that private credit may be what is condemning him to prison. But I will have to wait for first hand source material from PACER to really comment.
    From what he says he knows, I am convinced that at the very least he could have easily paid the tax. Also: 1 - The IRS accounts are with the IRS and 2 - Social Security Accounts are with the Social Security Administration rather than with the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Yes much processing goes on in the Department of the Treasury but the account homes are important for the processing to be done properly.

Re: Winston Shrout's Trillion Dollar 'Fictitious Obligations'
    Like I mentioned, it seemed he failed to grasp quite a few key things. From the indicting document, he allegedly drew paper alleging to be drawn under the authority of the United States. Used to be the DOJ would include specimens in the complaints, these were often informative for edifying folks so they will stop doing things that would get them in trouble.

The arrest of the Morton couple seems too much of a coincidence to actually be a coincidence. I'm reminded of someone I know who doesn't believe in coincidences.

Re: 2011.
    All of the bills mentioned in the indictment are from 2011 and after. Dodd-Frank connection?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 08:36 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.