Thread: Can Zion Evolve?

Can Zion Evolve?

As I understand Israel the Land (ERETZ) at the time of Jesus there were two occupations. The Roman occupation came in about fifty years before Jesus was born and was relatively unobtrusive in nature until Jesus was born. The other Occupation had been around since about five-hundred BC and a team of Masons (rich merchants trained in the esoteric of biblical prophecy - Daniel BELTESHAZZAR was "touched" with divine insights as the Chieftain of the Astrologers and Sorcerers) Visited King Archelaus HEROD and informed him that the bastard son rejected two years earlier was destined to make a mark in human history. He went berserk and committed a broad infanticide order bringing distressed parents to turn to Rome and things became ugly, exiling Archelaus to live like a mountain man east of the Jordan River.

The Books of Ezra and Nehemiah tell the tale of how Nebuchadnezzar captured the mental mind of the Temple Mount, after acquiring the Mind of the Intellectual and Spiritual Elite with seventy years of captivity in Babylon. Interestingly this sets the stage for a foundational document in my endeavors to comprehend Truth more:

Name:  numero-linguistic interface state court prayer.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  122.1 KB

This article by Marcus Eli RAVAGE sets a stage too - from a 1928 Jew, one keeping his perspective as a Babylonian Magi speaking from the Temple Mount under Captivity helps make my point.

I think that the Promise of Zion was to recapture the governmental ideals and functionality of the Kingdom of David. The dream is found in the lamenting under slavery and persecution of religious priests imposing intercession upon a people. I get glimpses but find that same business plan obscures my delivery.

Here is one example demonstration on my journey. Ronald Dean called from the bank a week after this process was implemented and they wanted him to sign a Waiver of Indemnity on US Bank before they would allow him access to his money, that had all been refunded. We laughed (key). He instead demanded they write letters of apology to the recipients of rubber checks victimized by the unlawful seizure.

I am hoping somebody may get my point. Nebuchadnezzar's capture of the mind symbolizes the real spiritual stultification and stagnation.

P.S. Ronald Dean was and may still be a rural non-501(C)(3) pastor.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-30-16 at 12:41 PM.

The consequences of exile. The Tabernacle of David is import: direct access to the Holy of Holies. Any authentic follower of Jesus Christ is a member of the royal priesthood and knows the way to the spiritual Tabernacle of David: direct access without 'mundane intermediaries'. Look at what is encoded at Hebrews 4:16:

Name:  screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-10-38-33-am.png
Views: 281
Size:  14.0 KB

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
    Those who reject the idea of a personal, caring, intelligent God and Creator capable of fathering just might get what they want.

In the ancient world, a white stone was given to one under judgment as an absolution from guilt, a black stone to the condemned. A white stone signifies innocence through forgiveness and grace to enter the Kingdom of God. The new name reflects the holy character built by the repentant overcomer. These gifts, though certainly special and wonderful, are available to every true child of God. (source)
    Name:  blackstonemecca1.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  43.4 KB

It just seems very coincidental that a religion which openly rejects the idea of God of Israel having any sons whether it be Adam or Jesus and thusly rejects the idea of a fathering, attentive, care-taking God with an active administration: has a black stone as a centerpiece.

"When Israel was a youth I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son." Hosea 11:1
    Related:
    The Islamic Origins of Talmudic Judaism
    Last edited by allodial; 03-31-16 at 06:29 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Consider also the foregoing (black stone judgement, etc.) parallel: instead of service or fellowship on a name basis having only titles: mere title worship in contrast to the Tabernacle of David and the Gospel.

Name:  330px-Kaaba_mirror_edit_jj.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  22.4 KB

The Ka’aba, The House Of Allah
    In the province of Hejaz in the western part of Arabia, not far from the Red Sea, there lies the town of Makka. In the center of this town there is a small square building made of stones, about 60 feet long, 60 feet wide and 60 feet high. Since time immemorial this town and this stone built house has been known to world travelers. This is Baitullah, the House of Allah. Its sanctity and antiquity is older than history itself.

Tradition goes that the Kaaba was ordained by Allah to be built in the shape of the House in Heaven called Baitul Ma’amoor. Allah in his infinite Mercy ordained a similar place on earth and Prophet Adam was the first to build this place.
    Contrast the Tabernacle of David with the Ka'aba (aka House of Allah--so reminscent of "Kaballa" isn't it?) in that Muslims aren't even allowed to enter in. Without necessarily giving endorsement, Patrick Scrivener at reformation.org makes some interesting inferences about an intentional and concerted effort to eliminate reference to divine names (as opposed to titles)

"1. Antiochus substituted Zeus for JEHOVAH
    2. Jerome changed JEHOSHUA to Jesus
    3. Jerome changed Miriam to Mary or Maria
    4. Islam eliminated the Divine Names completely"
    Related:
    Jerome's List of Changes to the Divine Names
    Black Box Theory
    Last edited by allodial; 04-02-16 at 04:53 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.