Thread: Swimming Dragon

Swimming Dragon

I worked up in the mountains and passed a park in Manitou Springs where John CANDEA taught Chi Kung. I probably took about 50 lessons and during that I learned the Swimming Dragon.

Swimming Dragon Instructions.

Today though, I am wondering about spinal fluid functioning like tree sap. I recall something about gates opening once a month to allow the newly energized fluid into the spine and brain. The rest of the month though, it is a closed system.

Any interesting links?

Full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Full moon.
    I suppose that leads to the question; Do trees have moon cycles regarding sap flow and production?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I suppose that leads to the question; Do trees have moon cycles regarding sap flow and production?
    What is Moon Phase Harvesting?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

http://www.gardeningbythemoon.com/signs.html

How the astrological signs of the zodiac influence gardening
    by the Moon

I hear that the birds sing just before dawn to wake up the plants. Along these lines I speculate that without the birds the plants will wait until the sun is hitting the leaves to start photosynthesis and this is less efficient than already being awakened.