Thread: Changing History

Changing History

Funny how this just struck me to be a contradiction in terms - Changing History.

How about that? Time is an illusion, at least I believe it is. So how could one change history? God is NOW. So would it matter if I changed history NOW? In the traditional conditioned meaning, this means that my actions will be read about in the history books some day.

Interestingly I had it verified by a woman with a doctorate in Spiritual Sciences, the well known case about a woman with peptic ulcers who was cured by past-life regression therapy. Under hypnosis she was recalling a red hot poker being plunged into her stomach while tied to a wagon wheel during some sort of violent raid. The therapist rescripted the event with her and her stomach healed up nicely. Noted is that she was able to recall the rescripted event, and not only that but as a common memory, the recripted event was recalled by others as well and had the same healing effect.

Dr. Corydon HAMMOND was dead set on revealing a phenomenon akin to false memory syndrome. Then quite unexpectedly he completely dropped it. I know a psychologist whom HAMMOND mentored, famous for anesthesia substitution in the operating room, and have discussed this with him. Apparently HAMMOND simply realized that memories are not what we think they are, typically. And herein this Opening Post therefore, I am suggesting that history is not as cut and dry as we might traditionally expect.

So we're going to talk about specifics today. [Applause] In Chicago at the first international congress where ritual abuse was talked about I can remember thinking, "How strange and interesting." I can recall many people listening to an example given that somebody thought was so idiosyncratic and rare, and all the people coming up after saying, "Gee, you're treating one, too? You're in Seattle"...Well, I'm in Toronto...Well, I'm in Florida...Well, I'm in Cincinnati."; I didn't know what to think at that point. It wasn't too long after that I found my first ritual-abuse patient in somebody I was already treating and we hadn't gotten that deep yet.

My experiences with cellular memory (emotional consciousness) rather than cerebral memory (electrical pyramidal neuron synapse) indicate that DNA is memory of EVERYTHING. Write it off as "junk" all you please and to me, it is just a ripple so small it gives me a headache to view properly. - The precambrian butterfly wing on the surface of an ocean wave...

We are, as organisms activation of a segment within that DNA MEMORY OF EVERYTHING, primarily activated in coitus between Mom and Dad.

So if I am changing history, am I not literally changing history?

P.S. No reply yet...

The forefront example on my mind would be Pragmatism as described by me last year. In it I explore the Book of Mark in context of the Bible Dictionary definitions of the political climate. Jesus was the bastard son of Archelaus HEROD, who panicked about the news Jesus would become King of Israel and was ousted with John the Prophet for infanticide. Could history be changing as more and more people start straying from the traditional Supernatural Resurrection?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-31-16 at 08:08 PM.