Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

OK, I do get this idea. The only thing that I have placed into the county recorder's office is not of my own making. Should I maybe stake a claim there, perhaps declaring common law ownership and full dominion? Maybe with a publicized notice included? Should this be a correction to negate the other? Maybe not with the recorder at all but by notary. Court rules (though no court seems to care to follow them) says any item of record is admissible in court. I am open to ideas here. If we cannot protect our property rights at home, we have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

OK, I do get this idea. The only thing that I have placed into the county recorder's office is not of my own making. Should I maybe stake a claim there, perhaps declaring common law ownership and full dominion? Maybe with a publicized notice included? Should this be a correction to negate the other? Maybe not with the recorder at all but by notary. Court rules (though no court seems to care to follow them) says any item of record is admissible in court. I am open to ideas here. If we cannot protect our property rights at home, we have nothing.
    How can you have full dominion when you stake your claim in the Book of Deeds of another? Try to think bigger. I know it is hard - hell it took me about 15 years to even articulate this stuff. Think bigger.

Did you create the body of which you reside? Where in Space and Time are your thoughts? explain if you can.

Think bigger!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Well, it has crossed my mind to give it to God, but when they deny Him, and they do, I might have difficulty even getting any equitable rights back. Michael, do you pay property taxes?

How does one beat the LAW of gravity?
    Create a new LAW called lift.

Well, it has crossed my mind to give it to God, but when they deny Him, and they do, I might have difficulty even getting any equitable rights back. Michael, do you pay property taxes?
    Indirectly - the trustee which holds the property pays them but you could say he pays the taxes thru the rents of which I pay him in order for him to perform his office. I have no problem paying property taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    How does one beat the LAW of gravity?
    Create a new LAW called lift.

God created both. We merely discovered them.

I drew up a trust structure like that. I showed it to a fellow with a small and very busy heating and cooling business - maybe five vans and employee servicers. He adopted the structure and notified the IRS, without letting me know. The Treasury and Secret Service felt threatened enough by God owning anything that they hit the little convenience store-sized business with SWAT wet gear from about five different agencies.

This article about "close" reminded me of the days.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-08-16 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Indirectly - the trustee which holds the property pays them but you could say he pays the taxes thru the rents of which I pay him in order for him to perform his office. I have no problem paying property taxes.
    So the office of 'trustee' can be imposed against one's will? I do not recall taking any trustee position, knowingly or willingly.

So the office of 'trustee' can be imposed against one's will? I do not recall taking any trustee position, knowingly or willingly.
    Learn the Law and you will see. Everyone thinks they are born into Disney World and all the rides are free. They are not. St. Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law.

This is why I teach Trust Law. And this is why the Scriptures declare study to show thyself approved unto God. For here is only one Power. And that power is God. Thusly I don't see you and I - nor Love and Fear - I see Us and Love. For everything happens for the good. Even the loss is for the good. Thusly by experience comes wisdom.

I cannot lead until I learn to follow. I have a different perspective. For if a slave wishes to remain in his masters house, he does deeds which indicate his willingness to remain. At some point the master drives the stud in his ear and the slave remains for life. I have given you a great key - albeit veiled - I cannot unveil it. I hope you see. I do what the Spirit leads me to do.

And the Spirit says study to show thyself approved unto God. The powers that be are operating from the Book - should we not study, study, study the Book? And pray, pray, pray that the Spirit might reveal what the book means? When I stopped going to church and stopped listening to fools tell other fools what the book means, it was then that the Spirit began to give me revelation - which I share liberally.

It may sound strange but I don't care if other folks see or not. I will love them anyways. But how can a seed grow if the ground is unfit to receive seed? Consider this is no way a derogatory response upon you or your office. What I thought I knew about the Scriptures, I have found that it was mostly wrong.

Consider why would the Scriptures declare:

Jeremiah 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

May the Spirit of God give unto you great Knowledges and Understandings and may you be baptized in Fire [Experience] for God says "buy gold of me while you can."

What happens to you is about you and what did you learn?

With the benefit comes the obligation. Those who would try to enter a double entry in the books to discharge the debt thru some chit is the height of double-minded[ness]. Learn the Law: Grantee ==> Trustee.

Your question shows me you did not understand the former posts I placed this thread. You are under Mind Control- Your Will and Understanding are not One. This is very clear to me by your responses. This is NOT a derogatory statement against you. Please don't take this as a dressing down it is NOT. If you Understood then you would not be asking such a question. This is very evident to those who comprehend. Thusly if you don't Understand, then your Will is compromised. For you act upon your lack of knowledge and you therefore act in repugnance to your will and therefore you are destroyed.

But there is hope - Learn the Law - you know the stuff all of those foolish preachers told you was done away with by Jesus. Simply put it was not and will not. For the Scriptures declare "My Word is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow".

Seek knowledge - seek Understanding - and thus by Experience Wisdom may form and with Wisdom your Will can come to Life.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Many say they are a priest unto God but how can this be seeing they have forgotten the law of God? Is the Scripture double-minded - No. The Divine Law runs the show. Canon Law is above all other Law - end of story. And Divine Law trumps Canon Law.

You may not like the following but that would just show your lack of knowledge concerning Law: The rides are NOT free and there is such a thing a succession of office - Egypt being a BASE Nation - shows that there is succession from original claims. Who can see? Only those who study to show thyself approved unto God.

Under the terms Conquest & Discovery, every King/Queen sent out explores etc. they would state to the indigenous people, " I come in the Name of the King/Queen, under the Authority of the Pope" and this being a Christian (Papal ) Nation, the Pope's Law, and Decree is Law, (see: Church of the Holy Trinity, 143 US 457-473).

The false external religions [false prophet]
    The Luciferian Doctrine [I will - all else submit to my kingship]
    The Straight and Narrow Way : [Under the Administration of the Holy Spirit]

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Thus to submit is to actually begin the path [the narrow way] - else it is all ego and pride and promotion of self. And how should we become one body if we all wish to be king? We are indeed king-priests once we are brought to this place in knowing, Understanding and Wisdom we receive a crown in Christ - but we are not to lord over other beings. Our freedom is one of SERVICE in Love to each other. Thusly we form Society for our mutual benefit! Thusly the State is ecclesiastical in its nature. But now I have gone too far.

To your success.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-08-16 at 08:52 PM.

Yes! There is a key there. Roman Law. Olympia, Washington over city of Washington, District of Columbia. Mount Olympus is where the Roman Gods live...

I cannot lead until I learn to follow.

The Great Commission as translated in commercial Christianity mutates "to learn" into "to teach". It redundantly uses disciple, which is to learn.

The Power of Destiny.

When heritage and destiny are coherent, there is peace.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-08-16 at 08:13 PM.