Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    God created both. We merely discovered them.

and discover we will still do

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I drew up a trust structure like that. I showed it to a fellow with a small and very busy heating and cooling business - maybe five vans and employee servicers. He adopted the structure and notified the IRS, without letting me know. The Treasury and Secret Service felt threatened enough by God owning anything that they hit the little convenience store-sized business with SWAT wet gear from about five different agencies.

This article about "close" reminded me of the days.

Do you have any reading material linked to that? Any news links?
    Like what happened after the raid?
    What charge?
    etc

So the office of 'trustee' can be imposed against one's will? I do not recall taking any trustee position, knowingly or willingly.
    Same idea, if you fail to state these things they will presume otherwise. If you sign a contract against your will but fail to make this known in writing, as if in you fail to do anything to the contrary why would you expect them to take things in any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I drew up a trust structure like that. I showed it to a fellow with a small and very busy heating and cooling business - maybe five vans and employee servicers. He adopted the structure and notified the IRS, without letting me know. The Treasury and Secret Service felt threatened enough by God owning anything that they hit the little convenience store-sized business with SWAT wet gear from about five different agencies.

This article about "close" reminded me of the days.
    Its interesting how atheists and others might reject the idea of the salvation made possible through Jesus/Joshua the Anointed but yet, they will happily take others captives to for payment of their own debts. Imagine someone becoming a member of like an Amway where you HAVE to pay your dues or someone you love dies or is tortured or allegedly one who died already might be moved to a hotter part of hell and your only option is to screw an outsider out of blood or money. That's the impression I've gotten at times.

Well, it has crossed my mind to give it to God, but when they deny Him, and they do, I might have difficulty even getting any equitable rights back. Michael, do you pay property taxes?
    There is this thing called capacity. A man can wear many hats but if he fails to forget all but the slave one... If I held seven offices, one higher than the other, and in the lowest office I purchased a piece of land from someone in the lowest level of office, could I not assign it from my lowest level office capacity to my highest level office to achieve and assert a higher title? I told you that the clerk was telling you the truth. What don't you see?

Name:  36a8048bc75b1cc0c9669c421e97cfe1.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  10.3 KB

That is, say I happen to be a prince, library clerk and fisherman at the same time. In my capacity as fisherman and library clerk I might be known as, say, David Fisherclerk, a person. But if I had a problem with title to a ship I purchased in the capacity of library clerk-fisherman I could assign it to myself as a prince and then reassign it to myself fisherman-clerk self. If I wanted to check out books, the rules prohibit me from doing so as a library clerk, so could check out books as a fisherman-customer of the library. Also, were you to assign something to God and he were to assign it back to you, you would likely be receiving highest title possible...a very high land grant.

Attachment 3808

Aren't princes and kings said to be agents of God?

Just giving an analogy. Some people have mental difficulties. I suspect that children realize these simple things but some 'adults' set out to adulterate their minds to make them senseless. When children role-play, they are conscious when the role-play begins and ends.

A purchaser of goods acquires all title which his transferor had or had power to transfer except that a purchaser of a limited interest acquires rights only to the extent of the interest purchased.
    Even the UCC was written with variation as to levels of title.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-09-16 at 01:27 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Same idea, if you fail to state these things they will presume otherwise. If you sign a contract against your will but fail to make this known in writing, as if in you fail to do anything to the contrary why would you expect them to take things in any other way.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed. Showed the judgment void by the words of the high courts themselves and by the rules of court also. They simply dismissed my writ saying it was an appropriate remedy, and the reason I stated was void judgment, which is the only purpose for such a writ. I hope I am present at her (chief justice is a woman) final judgment.

Its interesting how atheists and others might reject the idea of the salvation made possible through Jesus/Joshua the Anointed but yet, they will happily take others captives to for payment of their own debts.

Everyone at least has their god. Many like mammon. Even atheism takes faith. In big explosions and all.

Several groups do this to justify whatever. It is the real meaning of taking the Lord's name in vain.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-09-16 at 01:25 PM.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed.
    In private? Or published on PACER or in legal newpapers etc.

Several groups do this to justify whatever. It is the real meaning of taking the Lord's name in vain.
    Some suggest that hiding the name behind powerless titles to be the real meaning.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed. Showed the judgment void by the words of the high courts themselves and by the rules of court also. They simply dismissed my writ saying it was an appropriate remedy, and the reason I stated was void judgment, which is the only purpose for such a writ. I hope I am present at her (chief justice is a woman) final judgment.
    OK but what status do you have in their eyes? What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system? Why did you use the Torrens system or other system for registration without learning about it first? Why did you register without learning the effects of registration first? Why didn't your family teach you about these things? [Of course you should realize I am simply pushing cognitive thoroughness here. The legal miasma can seem frustrating, but there is a point to be made or arrived at.]
    Last edited by allodial; 04-09-16 at 08:46 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Venues are fulfilled how .All applications are subject matter jurisdiction.Walter mentioned he purchased a motorcycle how does the purchaser become the applicant and not the owner or even the bikes administer after a private sale venue it needs a publication for a title.the receipt is titled sold.So r4c has a cognitive thoroughness only when delivered without registration or applicable process .argument issued judgment standing does nothing as a appropriate remedy,is the law.Adverse effects instinctive to all arguments whats a open and shut case.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Venues are fulfilled how .All applications are subject matter jurisdiction.Walter mentioned he purchased a motorcycle how does the purchaser become the applicant and not the owner or even the bikes administer after a private sale venue it needs a publication for a title.the receipt is titled sold.So r4c has a cognitive thoroughness only when delivered without registration or applicable process .argument issued judgment standing does nothing as a appropriate remedy,is the law.Adverse effects instinctive to all arguments whats a open and shut case.
    The purchase of a motorcycle and purchase of real estate are quite different. As for the 'applicant' who knows what you mean by applicant. Applicant for what? Did he buy the motorcycle and show one of these?

Name:  CA-drivers-license.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  56.5 KB

What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system?

FRAUD. An intentional perversion of truth for
    the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon
    it to part with some valuable thing belonging to
    him or to surrender a legal right; a false representation
    of a matter of fact, whether by words or
    by conduct, by false or misleading allegations,
    or by concealment of that which should have been
    disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive
    another so that he shall act upon it to his
    legal injury.

Black's 4th

What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system?

FRAUD. An intentional perversion of truth for
    the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon
    it to part with some valuable thing belonging to
    him or to surrender a legal right; a false representation
    of a matter of fact, whether by words or
    by conduct, by false or misleading allegations,
    or by concealment of that which should have been
    disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive
    another so that he shall act upon it to his
    legal injury.

Black's 4th
    I've yet to locate a city or county without a library within reasonable travel distance. Most everyone I've come across has law dictionaries and statutes somehow accessible. Also, most every DMV in the US clearly indicates that driver licenses are for residents. The Internet has been widely available since at least 1995 (more publicly) though its been around since the 60s. Most high schools in the USA required reading the state and federal constitutions during the 80s and 90s.

I'm not aiming to take sides here. The point is how much progress do you think someone will make pivoting on how powerless he or she is and how powerful everyone else is? Even if there was fraud and wrong done against you, what are you going to do about it? If you think everyone has power but you then what possibly CAN you do about it? If power is everywhere else but where you are then what can you possibly do? The problem IMHO with pointing the finger outward all of the time (not saying that you are or aren't) is that one doing the pointing might come find some serious problems concerning the distribution of power.

Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

Who doesn't realize that HERMAN YANG and YANG HERMAN aren't the same name? That "CA" and "California" aren't exactly the same. We're talking basic grammar and passing a written driver's license test is taken as evidence that you know how to read. There really is a balance to be found. But sitting on the fence can be perilous.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-10-16 at 05:46 AM.