Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I am in search of the Truth. I have had some success in State courts, some personally and more helping others. But, I have had no success fighting property taxation. I see that admiralty actions are in rem. Funny, that is exactly how they come after property for not paying taxes. I have denied any contract, but that doesn't seem to matter. Has anyone here used the saving clause, by recording with the county, the reservation of rights? All rights reserved. Has it accomplished anything?

Also, in writing this, I realize, maybe MY NAME is also in rem? Because, My Name would be in personam?

Keep the transaction amount private.

Illinois is a State, so what is a State?

STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a
    fixed territory bound together by common-law habits
    and custom into one body politic exercising,
    through the medium of an organized government,
    independent sovereignty and control over all persons
    and things within its boundaries, capable of
    making war and peace and of entering into international
    relations with other communities of the
    globe.
    Illinois can refer to or mean: a nation; the State of Illinois; the Illinois government. To type "State of Illinois" and "state of Illinois" is not to type the same thing. Also, there could possibly be more than one "State of Illinois".

STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a
    fixed territory bound together by common-law habits
    and custom into one body politic exercising,
    through the medium of an organized government,
    independent sovereignty and control over all persons
    and things within its boundaries, capable of
    making war and peace and of entering into international
    relations with other communities of the
    globe.
    Whose definition is that?

And about the common law. Isn't the common law competent to give the remedy? I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property. Now the State having Admiralty jurisdiction is what I am getting at. State's have in rem, and in personam admiralty jurisdiction. What I am curious about, would admiralty utilize the states rules of court or precedent of the State's courts? How is it possible to tell if the in rem action concerning property tax is admiralty? It surely isn't common law, but I sure as hell would like to get it back into common law possible using the saving to suitors clause (and would that apply to a State court in admiralty jurisdiction?)
    Just because common law or law is applied doesn't mean the court proceeding won't be in equity (which follows the law). You know its an in rem admiralty proceeding because (in case you missed what I typed):

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY

...just like icebergs are associated with the Arctic...

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY.

Even the most rudimentary book on Admiralty will tell you this. You probably won't find foreclosure associated with any other jurisprudence than admiralty. That is how they tip you off. Specific terms are associated with specific topics of law. So if you hear a term for admiralty well there ya go, they are proceeding in admiralty if they are foreclosing. Simple as that. Its not necessarily a secret conspiracy, its really that obvious, if one bothers to inspect.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Or maybe even keep the entire transaction private and maybe even the land itself? With a cash transaction that might be possible (perhaps that is why they have conjured up such economic distress, to make it difficult for people to do cash transactions on real property?).

Related:
    The Foreclosure of Vessel Mortgages In Admiralty
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 03:18 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Illinois is a nation. The State of Illinois and the state of Illinois aren't necessarily the same. There might be more than one "State of Illinois".
    Just like the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Crown are not the same. North-Carolina [Confederacy styled] is not [the] State of North Carolina. Go to Laws of Nations - and reference a Moral Person.

A man's body is corporate as all members function together as one UNDER his head. All members of said man's body submit to the administration of the Head [brain]. The body and the head are one bridged by the neck. Such is statehood formed in Moral Personage.

State and Estate are the same term. Mr. Webster says so anyways.

From Sweeney Todd - the musical:

"The history of the world my sweet --
    is who gets eaten, and who gets to eat."

"Its man devouring man my dear,
    and who are we to deny it in here?"
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Flag on the moon facts on the moon the takeover procedures or rebuilding the crown assets after a war is Jefferson in Paris and a Napoleon in rags Administrators epoch take the sea you'll have the shore.The law is sealed and stamped underlying any challenge .When folks in NEW ORLEANS needed a revolutionary war they got fema when jews needed a revolutionary war they got Nuremberg when Germany was starving they got A bellyful Ireland got the potato GREEKS got a horse Rome got a Emperor ISRAEL got a Christ . THIS kingdom is a rendering plant if the temple wants shekel give tithe if they need exchange thats not my offering. standing Secularist is a secured debt and a great demand on payments delivered . The only development is this debtors debate how to sink Ad military ship . the account access its who,s assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Just like the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Crown are not the same. North-Carolina [Confederacy styled] is not [the] State of North Carolina. Go to Laws of Nations - and reference a Moral Person.
    Exactly. The Kingdom of XXX would likely refer to the administrative apparatus of King of XXX. The Crown is placed above the head of the King, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    State and Estate are the same term.
    Plain and simple. Estados Unidos (EU) = United Estates/States (UE/US).

I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property.
    With whom is the property registered? Is it residential or commercial? Is it deemed to be within the state or without the state? Does the owner of the property in question reside in the state? If so does the owner operate with some kind of exemption? Is there a mortgage on the property associated with a deed of trust involving a bank?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 03:25 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.

Black's 4th

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-06-16 at 01:51 PM.

OK, now something useful maybe? I have noticed that very early land purchases were still recorded at the court house, but all the info that was given was, 'for $20 in gold coin and other valuable considerations'. I have asked about un-recording the land. I was told at the recorders office, first it had to be recorded, so I asked for the law, came back a bit later and they said they were wrong, no obligation to record. So I asked how to un-record, they told me the only way they knew was to sell it, record that, then buy it back and do not record that sell. I also see how 'owner of record' would be unobtainable. Are these property taxes just one commercial fraud for the fee for the recording?

FYI to quote, the way I have utilized Reply With Quote is to simply click reply with quote then cut and paste for each segment I reply to separately if necessary.

Name:  ReplyWithQuote.png
Views: 591
Size:  1.2 KB

If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.
    Did you purchase or acquire property in connection with the previous owner assigning you HIS/HER/ITS/THEIR rights and interests in the property? Was there something in the agreement about the property being located in a city? Was there a clause in the agreement about paying assessments or property tax or about abiding by laws of the municipal corporation? Was there a clause in the agreement about abiding by zoning laws? Was there a clause in the agreement about the property being residential property? Did the previous owner have a fee simple interest in the real property?

Black's 4th
    Is the word 'state' spelled 'state' or 'State' in the dictionary. Districts are also called states.

Whose definition is that?FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.
    What kind of money did you pay with? What is the jurisdiction of the purchase transaction? What jurisdiction are the banks under? Is interstate commerce an admiralty or maritime venue? Are the courts that handle the foreclosure moving in admiralty or at common law? Have you heard of the "special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States"? Have you read Are You Lost At Sea?

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."
    I find that the authors of the Constitution for the United States use 'state' or 'State' very specifically due to differently intended meanings. The City of XXXX or the County of XXXX might not be states/States in the meaning of the Constitution. Sheriffs might tend to be county officers rather than state officers. Very good point re "those in which a state shall be a party".

OK, now something useful maybe? I have noticed that very early land purchases were still recorded at the court house, but all the info that was given was, 'for $20 in gold coin and other valuable considerations'. I have asked about un-recording the land. I was told at the recorders office, first it had to be recorded, so I asked for the law, came back a bit later and they said they were wrong, no obligation to record. So I asked how to un-record, they told me the only way they knew was to sell it, record that, then buy it back and do not record that sell. I also see how 'owner of record' would be unobtainable. Are these property taxes just one commercial fraud for the fee for the recording?
    They are at least for the most part being honest with you. They are not necessarily your enemies. David Merrill mentioned keeping the transaction amount private. I mentioned keeping the entire transaction private (effectively what they are saying) except for required information. From what I recall, what you are mentioning is called "de-registration" in some jurisdictions. Part of the mysterious process they are suggesting has to do with that it might be up to YOU to do certain things that they are not empowered to do. Go figure.

One can indirectly acquire property with undesirable terms from a person (such as a corporation) that has inferior title, rights and interests in the property and after that is done, do another assignment commensurate with higher title with higher claim. Related term: lis pendens.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 06:12 PM.

It seems to me, any agreements within the purchase contract, are only between the parties. Who can point to the contract and have standing if they are not even a party to the contract? I do remember seeing something in my mortgage about property taxes, but I paid the loan off. The money I paid with is no concern to anyone outside the contract. And that does nothing in showing a better claim or title. That contract is fulfilled. It seems maybe de-registering maybe the way to go. Owner of record becomes non-existent with that, and I think many of the statutes require an owner of record. This all seems to be a product of secret deception to me. Every bit of it is against the interests of the people.