Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

As I have stated before, creating and keeping records is not any unreasonable task for a servant. The taxes that are collected and pay their salaries are all paid by the people, in reality there is no one else (fictions are fictions). So in effect they work for us, they owe all the duties imposed by trust law. So if they will ignore that, they will ignore any law. They are the faithless servant, the liar and thief. And those fuckers control the courts. Now that last part is important. Now if somehow, the rules of court and precedents go out the window when admiralty in invoked, then it would need to be addressed. There is something in the statutes about if the owner cannot be found, the person occupying is liable, but I need to look that over a bit more. The people should not have to dot all i's and cross all t's to retain their unalienable rights in order to keep them safe from their own creation.