Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary?

The whole facility of government is to serve and benefit the people, it is the creation and servant of the people. Keeping records is a legitimate function of a servant. Also the State (people) do have an interest in making sure land is not abandoned, or it may become unusable forever. The States were created in common law. In common law (never mind the Law itself developed under a monarchy), the owner has full dominion over his property (other than maybe the kind, which we ain't got). Though what I write may be true, in reality, it probably is better not record the property, but it simply should not have to be that way since the rights of the people are constitutionally protected as the existed in common law. 'I object! I have made no such agreement' should put an end, or at least call into question every bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary?

The whole facility of government is to serve and benefit the people, it is the creation and servant of the people. Keeping records is a legitimate function of a servant. Also the State (people) do have an interest in making sure land is not abandoned, or it may become unusable forever. The States were created in common law. In common law (never mind the Law itself developed under a monarchy), the owner has full dominion over his property (other than maybe the kind, which we ain't got). Though what I write may be true, in reality, it probably is better not record the property, but it simply should not have to be that way since the rights of the people are constitutionally protected as the existed in common law. 'I object! I have made no such agreement' should put an end, or at least call into question every bit of it.
    Constitution refers to two offices - profit and trust. I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

============

Steve K. wrote me this morning with the following in response:

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 6:46 AM

Michael....What can I say?...Thank you!....It's true what you write....I just don't have the words, as you do, To get that point across to others.....I hope that those who read this, read it to the very end in-order to realize that it's a Battle for Your Mind....the real truth is breaking free from the 501 c3 MK Ultra church earthly mind control program of Persuasion Inducing Fear Indoctrination that Brainwashes thus making it difficult to distinguish between fantasy and reality keeping one outwardly searching for God....that is....Looking for answers, meaning, and enlightenment from a church setting that is outside themselves [Which gets a lot of Brainwashing endorsing subconscious amen's that deepens the trance and tightens the noose even further .] instead of looking within....That is connecting within one's consciousness, spiritually touching God face to face, as Jacob did, followed by Jacob throwing the hip out [loss of ego] and gaining self-responsibility and self-actualization.....I believe that the Four Hidden Dynasties represent extreme effective brainwashing that keeps people's mind planted in the Earthly Kingdom.

============

Response by MJ:

Very well written! Concise and Precise. Thank you.

In Louisiana they have a law that if you fail to register the transfer, anyone can come in and pay either the tax, or file a land claim on that property, and it is now theirs. I looked into this no file thing way back in the late 90s.

It is the story of Joseph - who kept his mouth shut [no registration] so the Merchants came and seized him and took him into Egypt and Sold him to the traders [made a claim on him -property - and began to possess]

I do not advocate not registering property. A stateless thing is one that may be claimed - for all rights, titles and interests are presumed to be abandoned. Thus the Thing may be Taken. Thing even extends to Earth which extends to Flesh body.

Louisiana, of course, is different for it was formed not of English Common Law but Roman Civil Law.

Attachment 3797

Make it a great day!
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-16 at 02:21 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

"people" does not necessarily signify residents of a state, city, county, town, village, etc.

As a noun, a people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government, independent sovereignty and control over all persons and things within its boundaries, capable of making war and peace and of entering into international relations with other states. The section of territory occupied by one of the United States. The people of a state, in their collective capacity, considered as the party wronged by a criminal deed; the public; as in the title of a case, "The State v. A. B." The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at a given time.
    According to the definition of 'state' that you posted, a 'state' is a people ...through an organized government exercising independent sovereignty and control over all persons (in personam) and things (res; in rem) within its (the fixed territory?) boundaries and those people by definition permanently occupy a fixed territory and are bound together by common habits and customs into a body politic. I get the impression that according to that definition that those 'people' aren't 'persons'. Furthermore, according to that definition it seems that a state is an instrumentality of those people through which they exercise collectively or jointly independent sovereignty.

state = a people exercising independent sovereignty through medium of an organized government?
    A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people: a medium of organized government through which a people exercise independent sovereignty. If a people do not exercise independent sovereignty through an instrumentality of theirs then what would it be? According to the definition it would not be a state. Also, wouldn't each of the people would have to have the sovereignty singularly in order to exercise sovereignty it jointly?

For comparison:

estate

n. 1) all that one owns in real estate and other assets. 2) commonly, all the possessions of one who has died and are subject to probate (administration supervised by the court) and distribution to heirs and beneficiaries, all the possessions which a guardian manages for a ward (young person requiring protection and administration of affairs), or assets a conservator manages for a conservatee (a person whose physical or mental lack of competence requires administration of his/her affairs). 3) an alternative term for real property interest which is used in conjunction with another defining word, like "life estate," "estate for years," or "real estate."
    Last edited by allodial; 04-07-16 at 04:42 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.

I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

This concept completely strips individual rights and reduces the republic to a democracy. If everyone has a better right to my property than me, we might as well be communists. The thing everyone seems to forget is, the people pay all taxes. It does not matter if it is corporate tax, bank tax, sales or any other, you take the people out and no tax will be paid. Taxes are always a cost, and costs are passed on. IMO, government was to be directly tied to commerce and its revenues go the way of the economy. As it is now, government just eats the substance of the people during economic downturns and suffers none for it.

Can anyone comment about the rules of court or legal precedent and state admiralty courts? I would the only admiralty precedent would apply, but how about the rules of court? Still civil rules of the state or something different?
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-07-16 at 05:56 PM.

[B]

I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

They are not for that job. They are trustees of all property and interests for the Crown. Their job is to preserve the property and interests until a heir comes of age.
    When we come in peace, order and good faith.
    MJ lays it out wonderfully. Thanks MJ.

This concept completely strips individual rights and reduces the republic to a democracy.

What rights are you referring to? Man made ones? Who authorized these rights?

Can anyone comment about the rules of court or legal precedent and state admiralty courts? I would the only admiralty precedent would apply, but how about the rules of court? Still civil rules of the state or something different?

You need to think bigger....Internationally.

I managed to stop payment on many types of tax but property tax I could not.
    As I get wiser I see why.

Property taxes and Permits

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Are permits for construction directly tied to the property tax issue?
    What about when the fees become beyond what the people can afford? I believe the people all of a sudden have something to say, all it takes is for them rise up and say no, together.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The heir must come of age. Jesus said allow the little children to come unto me [there are many who have white hairs who are as little children]. But when the heir comes to knowledge and then Understanding and by experience Wisdom, then the heir knows how to make a claim. I will not explain the following only to mention one word - those who are studied will see.

Jubilee.

I am already upon it. My mind races at the possibility. Would to God I could for the World but alas the Scriptures says "Study to show thyself approved unto God."

If the debtor desires to remain in his masters house, then he is taken to the porch and a stud is driven in his ear. Do you understand? How ridiculous to brand a human - that is NOT what is being said. Do you hear what is being said? If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

Work 62 years and pay into SSA if you don't make a claim for benefits, then they ain't comin! Those who have ears to hear will hear and understand.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.
    I for one am aware of someone who neither lives in "the city", "the county" in any "district", "territory" or the like of the United States or of any portion of the United States but yet they don't live all that far from, say, Dallas, Texas. The United States is AFAIK public. The State of Texas is AFAIK public.

Also, consider that at around 15 years of age I had already been taught and knew that the state and the county ended where our land began.

If I worked as Texas law enforcement officer and you show me evidence of being a resident such as presenting me a Texas State ID with an address in the State of Texas or in TX, apart from any contrary or other evidence, you would be fairly and squarely a resident of the state and thusly would be one of those things or persons over which the People of Texas exercise independent sovereign and control (whether it be in rem or in personam).

You say its 'broke' but yet was it not you that filled out the papers and signed the documents asserting a specific status?

Have you heard of China? The official name of the governmental system is: "The People's Republic of China". Note, that does not say the Resident's Republic of China. Nor does it say "The Persons' and Things' Republic of China". The Soviet Union was composed of republics, btw.

The problem with the 'sovereign citizen' movement is akin to the problem of guests in your house claiming the house to be yours not much unlike a library clerk of a public library claiming be mayor in and through the capacity of library clerk. If the recorder of your county started touting off how she is sovereign and the ruler of the state, you would probably be like "Umm no."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    In Louisiana they have a law that if you fail to register the transfer, anyone can come in and pay either the tax, or file a land claim on that property, and it is now theirs. I looked into this no file thing way back in the late 90s.
    Its might be preferable to have the designation of the property changed to a more desirable designation.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-08-16 at 12:09 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Another thing, it might be of import that west of the Mississippi there were land grants made by the Spanish and French Crowns before the United States even existed. Furthermore, AFAIK land grants and land patents in the original 13 colonies were made by the states or by the British Crown or by some other Crown but not by the United States. Although much of the land patent hub-bub centers around land grants issued by the government of the United States.

There is also this thing called a close.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-08-16 at 03:11 AM.

Without filer or rehearsals lodi mj walter BLB pumpkin are Very well written! Concise and Precise. Thank you. well if XPARTE was CLAIMING its any thank you it would be as NAPOLEON IN RAGS like the pumpkin patch its all Concise and Precise. the patch discussion Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.MONEY JUST NEVER HAD ANY GUTS Land is just mechanisms ahead of TIME Material Man mechanized for diggin two holes one for a proper burial and his timely yet buried corruption.Lawful they never want you round when your living but they all speak well of the dead. Dirt Deeds and Dusting grapes of wrath.and the Gringo
    Last edited by xparte; 04-08-16 at 11:21 AM. Reason: at rehearsal