Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

As I have stated before, creating and keeping records is not any unreasonable task for a servant. The taxes that are collected and pay their salaries are all paid by the people, in reality there is no one else (fictions are fictions). So in effect they work for us, they owe all the duties imposed by trust law. So if they will ignore that, they will ignore any law. They are the faithless servant, the liar and thief. And those fuckers control the courts. Now that last part is important. Now if somehow, the rules of court and precedents go out the window when admiralty in invoked, then it would need to be addressed. There is something in the statutes about if the owner cannot be found, the person occupying is liable, but I need to look that over a bit more. The people should not have to dot all i's and cross all t's to retain their unalienable rights in order to keep them safe from their own creation.

Name:  IDIOT....jpg
Views: 397
Size:  175.7 KB

Apparently Karl Lentz http://www.broadmind.org/
    uses this word "idiot" to discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

As I have stated before, creating and keeping records is not any unreasonable task for a servant. The taxes that are collected and pay their salaries are all paid by the people, in reality there is no one else (fictions are fictions). So in effect they work for us, they owe all the duties imposed by trust law. So if they will ignore that, they will ignore any law. They are the faithless servant, the liar and thief. And those fuckers control the courts. Now that last part is important. Now if somehow, the rules of court and precedents go out the window when admiralty in invoked, then it would need to be addressed. There is something in the statutes about if the owner cannot be found, the person occupying is liable, but I need to look that over a bit more. The people should not have to dot all i's and cross all t's to retain their unalienable rights in order to keep them safe from their own creation.
    Power and prosperity goes to the snoozing? Umm no? Is that why most every country has so many armed soldiers and ships of war because holding on to valuable land is for the slothful? Being dilligent is just too much work, right? AFAIK, that isn't how it works when the Adversary is constantly trying to take what you have. On my ship, I know how things work just as well if not better than my crew, down the metallurgy of the hull and engines, sewing stitches in sails, the kind of glues and sealants used. So if they are the servant who is to blame you or them if you do nothing? Who has the scepter you or them? You afraid to wield it?

Name:  2dea6c722f479461086835c512710255.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  59.8 KB

One can return to the Land of the Sleepy Plebe. Or, one can roll with the kings. What was that Benjamin Franklin said:

A republic, if you can keep it.
    I come quickly: hold fast what thou hast, that no one take thy crown. Revelations 3:11
    What do you think it means to hold fast? What crown?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Name:  IDIOT....jpg
Views: 397
Size:  175.7 KB

Apparently Karl Lentz http://www.broadmind.org/
    uses this word "idiot" to discharge.
    Actually, that term might actually be suitable to describe the private man who isn't minding his inheritance at all.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-11-16 at 12:50 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Realtor and Dealership real estate real property taxes one has licence to collect or no sale the process is commercial is a private land sale without tax expropriation squatting of the grid or is sleeping in abandon house or abandon car taxable why is a home lost to taxes not destroyed so a taxpayer can purchase the land minus the house is a real estate or property a development in said tax .if i claim property use its as a taxation on use or ownership the house or a bike has no owners if tax isn't payed my musings are likewise taxable .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Realtor and Dealership real estate real property taxes one has licence to collect or no sale the process is commercial is a private land sale without tax expropriation squatting of the grid or is sleeping in abandon house or abandon car taxable why is a home lost to taxes not destroyed so a taxpayer can purchase the land minus the house is a real estate or property a development in said tax .if i claim property use its as a taxation on use or ownership the house or a bike has no owners if tax isn't payed my musings are likewise taxable .
    Real property and personal property are handle differently. Possession of real property borders upon military law and pedis possessio. The resident who leaves his mansion on 1 acre while he or she travels to France for 4 months borrows the military authority of the People to keep it safe for his return. Personal property, different matter. Automobiles are personal property; movables though they can be 'attached' to real property. Everything is not commercial. To be honest, airline pilots and taxi drivers provide labor, they are not merchants in fact so its not quite commercial. The commercial aspect of their business might then only be in the banking or financial side of their affairs rather than in the provision of service. The old "Patriot" misconception of "everything is commerce" is highly errant and misconstrued.

Name:  _1438807235.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  59.7 KB

If your foe took over your kitchen, you don't start hating kitchens and cooks do you? You'd simply set your kitchen in order, right?

Last edited by allodial; 04-11-16 at 02:27 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What do you think it means to hold fast? What crown?
    The Scriptures declare an ORDER of Melchizedok = Priest King. Or King of Righteousness. A Vassal king in the King. Thusly the King is King of kings. But each king enters into the Order in Contract to God. Therein is Freedom and each mind can climb the Mountain. But when enlightenment comes high atop the Mountain - the king is sent back down to serve - even those who hate him - in Love.

"..but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

A king is with Understanding such that his Will may be exercised. Thusly his Mind is whole and used - for She will not give maintenance to 1/2 a man.

What's a Sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this? She is birthing and raising up the man-children [Minds]. Thusly king Lemuel sits at the feet of his Mother - Proverbs 31.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
    Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
    Pro 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from the Spirit [born again by Divine Power], he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The Mind must be washed in Truth - by our Mother - Holy Spirit.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Are you young king Lemuel? I hope so! Are you the man-child birthed by the Spirit?

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Will you overcome and sit in the throne?

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Is not Jesus, God? Is not that which is born of the Holy Spirit, God?

Shalom and Blessings,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

And those fuckers control the courts.

Suitors control the courts.

Your assertion, having to be upheld by vulgarity, is what caused me to stop and think though. It shows that you do not understand what you are talking about.

..., saving to suitors, in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...

So if they are the servant who is to blame you or them if you do nothing?

That is certainly not the case. A court that will not give findings and conclusions or follow their own rules and precedents is simply lawless and unusable.

Suitors control the courts.

That is a myth. It maybe is supposed be that way, but I can tell you it is not. Have you been to court much?

Your assertion, having to be upheld by vulgarity, is what caused me to stop and think though. It shows that you do not understand what you are talking about.

Out of pure aggravation. My apologies. Please expand upon, 'it shows that you do not understand what you are talking about'.

If your foe took over your kitchen,

So much easier. That guy brought a knife to a gun fight.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 04-11-16 at 12:46 PM.

Banned
    This may be no solution for you but I recall the guy who got the bank to pay the property taxes.

Name:  mortgagetx.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  174.8 KB

The Trustee [Legal Title holder] pays the property taxes UNLESS there is an agreement whereby the Borrower pays the property taxes as in most if not all Deeds of Trust.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!