Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.
    I for one am aware of someone who neither lives in "the city", "the county" in any "district", "territory" or the like of the United States or of any portion of the United States but yet they don't live all that far from, say, Dallas, Texas. The United States is AFAIK public. The State of Texas is AFAIK public.

Also, consider that at around 15 years of age I had already been taught and knew that the state and the county ended where our land began.

If I worked as Texas law enforcement officer and you show me evidence of being a resident such as presenting me a Texas State ID with an address in the State of Texas or in TX, apart from any contrary or other evidence, you would be fairly and squarely a resident of the state and thusly would be one of those things or persons over which the People of Texas exercise independent sovereign and control (whether it be in rem or in personam).

You say its 'broke' but yet was it not you that filled out the papers and signed the documents asserting a specific status?

Have you heard of China? The official name of the governmental system is: "The People's Republic of China". Note, that does not say the Resident's Republic of China. Nor does it say "The Persons' and Things' Republic of China". The Soviet Union was composed of republics, btw.

The problem with the 'sovereign citizen' movement is akin to the problem of guests in your house claiming the house to be yours not much unlike a library clerk of a public library claiming be mayor in and through the capacity of library clerk. If the recorder of your county started touting off how she is sovereign and the ruler of the state, you would probably be like "Umm no."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    In Louisiana they have a law that if you fail to register the transfer, anyone can come in and pay either the tax, or file a land claim on that property, and it is now theirs. I looked into this no file thing way back in the late 90s.
    Its might be preferable to have the designation of the property changed to a more desirable designation.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-08-16 at 12:09 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.