Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Commercial lands are conquered lands this land is your land my land not QUITE or Quiet titles the land whisperer . Favorited as royal domain how do titles work like a subject and predicate the latter determination and terms entitlements are under contract.The revolutionary and commercial complaint is was delivered with peasantry muskets and pitchforks albeit written on copyright representation nobility the fictional titles paper.Accepting a title when its deeded is accepting a debt . Crusades who was forced to forgive the debt .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Commercial lands are conquered lands this land is your land my land not QUITE or Quiet titles the land whisperer . Favorited as royal domain how do titles work like a subject and predicate the latter determination and terms entitlements are under contract.The revolutionary and commercial complaint is was delivered with peasantry muskets and pitchforks albeit written on copyright representation nobility the fictional titles paper.Accepting a title when its deeded is accepting a debt . Crusades who was forced to forgive the debt .
    If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

Q. Is tribute exacted of children or of strangers?
    A. Of [CENSORED].
    Q. Then the [CENSORED] are free..meaning exempt?
    A. Yes.
    Q. So if I identify myself as a [CENSORED], should I expect to be taxed?
    A. Yes, young grasshopper. You can count on it.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 02:29 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.