Thread: Use Lawful Money Stamp for Cash Refunds too.

Use Lawful Money Stamp for Cash Refunds too.

When I told the fellow that I intended to use the $20 USB hub refund for a $24 keyboard, he declared it "store credit" and therefore I did not need to sign. However I could not find the keyboard in stock, there was a display model but none in the box. So the girl at checkout wanted me to endorse the FRN's as private credit.

If I am getting private credit, then I owe Information so that the Federal Reserve district/system can track the assets/chattel. As it is, by making my Demand for Lawful Money my signature they know what I look like on the security cameras but as of yet, they do not know my name.

Transaction Video.

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp Pocket.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  102.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If I am getting private credit, then I owe Information so that the Federal Reserve district/system can track the assets/chattel.
    Spot on. If you are underwriting private credit as an endorser or accommodation party, its akin to an unsecured loan (i.e. secured by everything you have) and they want to be able to track the specific asset block of the member....

...of the Monetary Union. Is it surprising if the EU doesn't seem very democratic or governmental? The flag of the EEC (European Economic Community which is associated with the European Monetary Union) is very same as that of the EU. Surprise!

Name:  Surprise-Birthday-Ideas-2.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  42.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 04:00 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

My Name is my Voice, my actions identify me. Demand for lawful money preserves my right to privacy.

I posted this on another thread:

A Closer Look.

My Name is my Voice, my actions identify me. Demand for lawful money preserves my right to privacy.
    Are you saying that being a member of a Monetary Union can affect your right to privacy?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 06:20 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I think more accurately I am saying that if anybody extends credit, they have a right to certain information about the debtor. The Bible calls it slavery.

I think more accurately I am saying that if anybody extends credit, they have a right to certain information about the debtor. The Bible calls it slavery.
    Well, it seems to be one thing to be the acceptor on an instrument and another to be an endorser. Perhaps I might rephrase, are you effectively saying that being a subject (ala debt slave) of a monetary union might have undesirable side effects?