Thread: Emerging Individual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emerging Individual

In A Course in Miracles we speak of this in terms of special relationships. By digesting some of the lessons that Michael Joseph exchanges the idea of Government as religion surfaces, with charges for offending the trustee. That is to say as beneficiary of the trust, one best stay in proper attitude toward the other parties in the relationship.

It becomes prevalent around the 'saving to suitors' clause' and remedy by redemption, especially as a constitutional question when any "Individual" is disallowed to have the standing to sue and be sued, in relationship to Government.

Name:  Rule 17.1.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  107.4 KB

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

From many Constitutions with a commentary:

ARTICLE XI
    States may not be sued by individual. The judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.

It took me a while, so this may be quite obvious and I have been dense about grasping this condition of peace. You have the human dignity to contract, and hold the other parties to obligations. - And of course to stay in honor yourself.

My point is basically "going off the plantation" or colony. Make your claim. But understand who and what you are in relationship to where you are making the claim.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-11-16 at 06:41 PM.