This is the first lecture.

The Second 100 Years - 180 years actually.

It is suggested that the British East Indies Trading Company should be studied too. I agree but am staying focused on my heritage in PATROON - which is the preservation of the Dutch company. I heard recently that the Club of Paris divided the globe into nine districts and that India is in District 9, with license to exploit - but under the BEITC. - Not the DEITC.

While the Dutch Company prospered on an honest spice trade, establishing western models for corporate and trust law the British Company appears to have been commandeered by a sociopath who set the stage for a monumental breach of trust.

Attachment 3839

Robert Clive, was an unstable sociopath who led the fearsome East India Company to its conquest of the subcontinent. Photograph: Hulton Archive/Hulton Archive/Getty Images
So while studying both, I am interested much more in the perpetual inheritance promised to me by blood. Albeit, accepting position of Trustee for the Resulting Trust might be inevitable. The dry history presented in the two videos strikes me as time well spent.