Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dutch East Indies Trading Company

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dutch East Indies Trading Company

This is the first lecture.

The Second 100 Years - 180 years actually.

It is suggested that the British East Indies Trading Company should be studied too. I agree but am staying focused on my heritage in PATROON - which is the preservation of the Dutch company. I heard recently that the Club of Paris divided the globe into nine districts and that India is in District 9, with license to exploit - but under the BEITC. - Not the DEITC.

While the Dutch Company prospered on an honest spice trade, establishing western models for corporate and trust law the British Company appears to have been commandeered by a sociopath who set the stage for a monumental breach of trust.

Attachment 3839

Robert Clive, was an unstable sociopath who led the fearsome East India Company to its conquest of the subcontinent. Photograph: Hulton Archive/Hulton Archive/Getty Images
    So while studying both, I am interested much more in the perpetual inheritance promised to me by blood. Albeit, accepting position of Trustee for the Resulting Trust might be inevitable. The dry history presented in the two videos strikes me as time well spent.

Justin Trudeau most likely beat you to it.
    Margaret Trudeau was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, daughter of James Sinclair, a former Liberal member of the Parliament of Canada and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Doris Kathleen (Bernard) Sinclair. One of her maternal ancestors was East India Company figure William Farquhar.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Justin Trudeau most likely beat you to it.
    Margaret Trudeau was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, daughter of James Sinclair, a former Liberal member of the Parliament of Canada and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Doris Kathleen (Bernard) Sinclair. One of her maternal ancestors was East India Company figure William Farquhar.

Thank you. I have Christopher WREN on the maternal side - figuring WREN - SAILOR to be Killian RENSSAELAER. My direct PATROON heritage is on the paternal side.

Interestingly you bring up SINCLAIR - this smacks of the Priory of Sion claims through Mary MAGDALENE.

Name:  Guardians.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  88.8 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-16 at 04:21 PM.

Districts are created for specific purposes. Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
    Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-13-16 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Districts I created for specific purposes. Just because one is in an area, doesn't mean one is bound to the district.
    Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
    Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.
    As to the flags, I've gone over such extensively in the past. In the charters you might find specific assignment or vestment of military authority or assignment of military personnel to the company (same thing?).

Name:  nl-voc2.gif
Views: 549
Size:  1.0 KB

Nonetheless, you might be surprised that the flag of the State of Missouri is also similar to the VoC flag.

Name:  usmissouri.gif
Views: 544
Size:  9.4 KB

Which is of course similar to the flag of France (Frankreich in German) and that of Netherlands (consider Napoleon's compaigns).

Name:  netherlands.gif
Views: 550
Size:  1.5 KB

The British East India Company also had its 'dealings' with Malaysia, and what does the Malaysian flag look like?

And the Hawaiian flag?

Name:  nunst016.gif
Views: 544
Size:  2.7 KB

It is suggested that the red and white stripes of the British East India Company is based on the British Naval Ensign in that the white stripes connoted a trading ship rather than a warship.

So touches upon the issue of "corporate sovereignty".

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,
    Last edited by allodial; 04-13-16 at 04:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you Allodial! That clarifies things a bit.

Shikamaru;

I am not dismissing the effects of the British Indies Trading Company. I am saying that sociopathic tyranny is breach of trust.

During a business lull in the late 1600's there appears to have been some kind of hostile takeover. But there is still 180 more years of history that I have to catch up on with the OP videos. My interest is keen. Quite literally as I have been suspecting that Grand Freemason WASHINGTON anointed young Peter VAN PELT with authority to keep the Dutch trust going through American manorial law.

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,

If the breach of trust occurred prior, then the subsequent actions are disqualified de facto ab initio. Maybe not, in the de facto sense. But lately I am resorting to ideals de jure and finding this explains things quite coherently. Hopefully if you all catch up by watching the videos, you can get a glimpse or two!

Attachment 3845

This is the Van Pelt Milestone displayed next to George WASHINGTON weaponry in the Brooklyn Historical Society.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-16 at 05:25 PM.

To clarify for readers: Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie aka "Dutch East India Company" actually properly translates: "United East India Company" ("Dutch" helps distinguish from "British").

Name:  93d855589b5c0bf6b28696c5e4d5257c.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  86.8 KB

Despite the merchant face (or candy coating?), the DEITC(VOC) and the BEIC are probably best seen as military expeditionary forces of their respective People/Crown. Perhaps the historians and propagandists like to spin them up as "merchant companies" so that the respective Crowns don't get blame for any stink of tyranny or cruelty. So it could be said that when the British took the United Netherlands, they took over the DEITC military company. The Treaty of Paris is whereby the British Crown yielded sovereignty over the BEIC and any other expeditionary companies n America. The replacement of the Union Jack with the stars of the sovereign states of America simply reflected the change.

Name:  stars-and-stripes.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  49.9 KB

The imperialist behavior of the USA after, say, 1800 may simply have reflected that they were very much aware of control over local BEIC/DEITC operations and so, they 'tooled' around to say the least.

Name:  USS_Olympia_art_NH_91881-KN_cropped.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  126.5 KB
    The Battle of Manilla Bay.

To more succinctly address shikamaru, consider Black's Law Dictionary definition of state. The British East India Company (actually named "Governor and Company of Merchants of London, Trading into the East-Indies") was by definition per its charter "one body corporate and politick" and a "fellowship" to boot.

"state" OR "independent state"(?): a people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common law habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government, independent sovereignty and control over all persons and things within its boundaries, capable of making war and peace and of entering into international relations with other communities around the globe.
    The "body politick" part was at least extant. The US Army Rules of Land Warfare suggest that the occupying military is not sovereign. Makes sense. BEIC and DEITC/VOC weren't sovereign either. They made acquisitions for their respective Crown or People.

I would not go as far as to suggest them to have been private armies. BEIC was chartered directly by Queen Elizabeth I. I'd tend to see it as very much the British Navy bundled with a merchant operation. Can you say: admiralty?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-13-16 at 06:31 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I noted a remark in the video lecture (1) how the Company (both of them) would establish both manufacturing plants and military forts together.

Part 1 - 45:00 Minute Mark. No missionary commitments - "The war of religion was not to be extended to the Indies."

This is key to comprehending the Resulting Trust.

50:00 Minute Mark - The VOC records are still intact. Some 1.5 kilometers of bound volumes? Is that like gobs or is it literal?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-16 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Part 1 - 45:00 Minute Mark. No missionary commitments - "The war of religion was not to be extended to the Indies."
    I'm reminded of pirate charters and 178X Constitution restrictions regarding religion. The District of Olympia--umm Columbia was founded "on the Potomac".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ...the Resulting Trust.
    Regarding trusts and breech of trust, it was written regarding corporations (and law of corporations) that:

Th e general Intent and End of all Civil Incorporation is for better Government; either general or special.
    So no matter how powerful, badass or sweet sounding the body politick, it would follow that tyranny is a breech and/or that any breech of trust calls for repair. On that note, one might just wonder, is the UN out of place or what? Is it part and parcel or an attempt to interject a new trust? By promoting war on family and war on private property rights...is that not promotion of tyranny? Property rights among men even exists in the most 'savage' conditions in nature.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-13-16 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    So no matter how powerful, badass or sweet sounding the body politick, it would follow that tyranny is a breech and/or that any breech of trust calls for repair. On that note, one might just wonder, is the UN out of place or what? Is it part and parcel or an attempt to interject a new trust? By promoting war on family and war on private property rights...is that not promotion of tyranny? Property rights among men even exists in the most 'savage' conditions in nature.
    I have never wondered about the location of the United Nations - Manhattan Island, 18 acres donated by David ROCKEFELLER. Not to throw the topic off but there is some information attached.

This Boroughs jurisdiction strikes me municipal. There must be a reason for the state capital to be up in Albany. Everybody might presume NY City is the state capital. Otherwise wouldn't people cry foul for any American, no matter how wealthy to give American ground away as "international soil". Traditional constitutional law allows for consulates, embassies etc. But this evolution of the League of Nations seems an animal all its own all right.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-16 at 07:11 PM.