Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dutch East Indies Trading Company

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have never wondered about the location of the United Nations - Manhattan Island, 18 acres donated by David ROCKEFELLER. Not to throw the topic off but there is some information attached.
    The physical location makes sense. Its the ideology of the UN. At least one function of the UN seems to prevent "States" from escaping debt.

This Boroughs jurisdiction strikes me municipal. There must be a reason for the state capital to be up in Albany. Everybody might presume NY City is the state capital. Otherwise wouldn't people cry foul for any American, no matter how wealthy to give American ground away as "international soil". Traditional constitutional law allows for consulates, embassies etc. But this evolution of the League of Nations seems an animal all its own all right.
    Name:  600px-Failte_Scottish.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  85.9 KB

Albany used to be Fort Orange ala William of Orange of Glorious Revolution 1688 fame.

Name:  440px-CastelloPlanOriginal.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  48.9 KB

New York was New Amsterdam, seat of Dutch colonial government at North America.

Oh, btw, shikamuru in case you missed out on key backstory:

Name:  SU-Trouble.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  57.7 KB
    Otto the Orange, Syracuse University (former?) mascot.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-13-16 at 07:49 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

There are quite a few dots coming together connected, mostly the hand gesture by William Jefferson:

Name:  signs.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  126.2 KB

COHN, DIEMAN, CLINE...

These men are spoken of as VOC, without distinguishing about percentage of Dutch or British interests at the time of their appointments. So I take it that is what you meant Allodial - the translation is United. Not necessarily Dutch or British. The VOC remained and remains the same company.

Thank you for the short video about the Orange conquest. That helps connect a few more dots.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was hoping for a bit more history about the New World - The Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons.
    I've yet to watch the videos. Hopefully soon. The history of the BEIC and DEITC in the USA might be as simple as: the Dutch took over England in 1688 (*done*). A United States-British partnership may have commenced with the Treaty of Paris.

Name:  a3cf07c75926ddd5efbbad8401cd6f30.png
Views: 697
Size:  118.4 KB
    District of Olym--Columbia's very own NBA team's logo fka The Washington Bullets.

Name:  539px-Washington_Wizards_Logo.svg.png
Views: 425
Size:  46.8 KB
    In "the craft" called Wicca, the 8-pointed 'star' is said to represent Jupiter (Zeus).

On related note, Scottish Rite is said to be traceable back to the Grand Orient [said to be internally oligarchical, a structure which the Soviet Union allegedly copied quite concisely] systems of France which (GO) may possibly trace back to Turkey or other Middle Eastern locations. That is regarding France's takeover of the Netherlands during the 1800s via Napoleon. Also is the prospect of a concerted effort by Rome (even through Catholic monarchical interest ), Britain or the like to re-gain sovereignty over the American states and the Netherlands as well.

Name:  it_wasnt_me_it_was_himher_tshirt.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  25.8 KB
    Corporations and colonies as tools for obfuscation through plausible deniability.

The biggest "obfuscation" as to what happened to DEITC/BEIC in America might be that history and propagandist want to paint BEIC and DEITC as regular private corporations much like the Federal Reserve system is painted as anything but the direct creation of U.S. Congress. Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America that eventually came under the control of the several states of America or which retreated back to their homelands--the prerogatives of the British Monarchy transferred to the people of each of the several states of America which United for the American Revolution. Consider POTUS as "master foreman" for a moment. France + Dutch (Netherlands) + the several states of America.

Of course, private interests might survive wars ala postliminy.

Name:  RDS_BP_Bransfield_Dividends.png
Views: 460
Size:  52.6 KB
    Royal DUTCH Shell and British Petroleum...ain't it obvious?

Name:  unflag.gif
Views: 438
Size:  8.0 KB
    Appolyon/Apollo is associated with the laurel wreath. Perhaps relevantly, New Zealand, name after ZEELAND (Dutch) is placed at the highest point.

The UN, showing its communist bent and its tendency toward an anti-Biblical stance and an anti-Imageo Dei shows an tendency toward rejecting Christian basis of government. Of course, undermining lawful order might effectively be witchcraft. The UN against private property seems like an attack on the very concept of postliminy. Mrs. Gulch...she wanted Toto (i.e. everything!). Afterall, who would think private property erodes "social justice"--the UN pundits puport to eliminate property ownership altogether for "social justice"--imperialism by any other name.

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.... 1 Samuel 15:23 (in part)
    Last edited by allodial; 04-14-16 at 03:34 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Yes! It sounds like dots are connecting for you too. I reread the entire Charter. This Fort Orange was total in jurisdictions with full authority of adjudication.

Clear away all the conspiracy clutter - I like that. See it for what it is. President LINCOLN was some kind of honorary Mason while PIKE presided with poetry (Morals and Dogma; Scottish Rite); but those around him, INTELLIGENCE seem to have been carrying the ball:

Name:  signs2.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  257.4 KB

Name:  Morals and Dogma intro small.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  25.4 KB

Name:  Morals and Dogma 842.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  175.4 KB

Name:  Morals and Dogma 843.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  175.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-14-16 at 04:42 PM.

I think it as interesting how France (enfranchisement) and Canada play important roles in the alleged Bloodline of Jesus and shock testing for elastic currency systems between 1861 and 1913.

Name:  first trustee described.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  219.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I've yet to watch the videos. Hopefully soon. The history of the BEIC and DEITC in the USA might be as simple as: the Dutch took over England in 1688 (*done*). A United States-British partnership may have commenced with the Treaty of Paris.

Name:  a3cf07c75926ddd5efbbad8401cd6f30.png
Views: 697
Size:  118.4 KB
    District of Olym--Columbia's very own NBA team's logo fka The Washington Bullets.

Name:  539px-Washington_Wizards_Logo.svg.png
Views: 425
Size:  46.8 KB
    In "the craft" called Wicca, the 8-pointed 'star' is said to represent Jupiter (Zeus).

On related note, Scottish Rite is said to be traceable back to the Grand Orient [said to be internally oligarchical, a structure which the Soviet Union allegedly copied quite concisely] systems of France which (GO) may possibly trace back to Turkey or other Middle Eastern locations. That is regarding France's takeover of the Netherlands during the 1800s via Napoleon. Also is the prospect of a concerted effort by Rome (even through Catholic monarchical interest ), Britain or the like to re-gain sovereignty over the American states and the Netherlands as well.

Name:  it_wasnt_me_it_was_himher_tshirt.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  25.8 KB
    Corporations and colonies as tools for obfuscation through plausible deniability.

The biggest "obfuscation" as to what happened to DEITC/BEIC in America might be that history and propagandist want to paint BEIC and DEITC as regular private corporations much like the Federal Reserve system is painted as anything but the direct creation of U.S. Congress. Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America that eventually came under the control of the several states of America or which retreated back to their homelands--the prerogatives of the British Monarchy transferred to the people of each of the several states of America which United for the American Revolution. Consider POTUS as "master foreman" for a moment. France + Dutch (Netherlands) + the several states of America.

Of course, private interests might survive wars ala postliminy.

Name:  RDS_BP_Bransfield_Dividends.png
Views: 460
Size:  52.6 KB
    Royal DUTCH Shell and British Petroleum...ain't it obvious?

Name:  unflag.gif
Views: 438
Size:  8.0 KB
    Appolyon/Apollo is associated with the laurel wreath. Perhaps relevantly, New Zealand, name after ZEELAND (Dutch) is placed at the highest point.

The UN, showing its communist bent and its tendency toward an anti-Biblical stance and an anti-Imageo Dei shows an tendency toward rejecting Christian basis of government. Of course, undermining lawful order might effectively be witchcraft. The UN against private property seems like an attack on the very concept of postliminy. Mrs. Gulch...she wanted Toto (i.e. everything!). Afterall, who would think private property erodes "social justice"--the UN pundits puport to eliminate property ownership altogether for "social justice"--imperialism by any other name.
    I am grabbing a snippet of that riveting post:

Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America...

So you might understand why I revised the snapshot to include the last sentence of the paragraph...

Name:  first trustee described.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  133.8 KB

Click on the Image to read My Approbation.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-15-16 at 03:21 PM.

P.S. For clarity of my point HERE My Ownership of the NYSE is declared in the Name of God:

Name:  August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  283.1 KB

Name:  Ownership Declared in Name of God.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  230.6 KB

Well ....

...While disputed as historically accurate, one account stated that in order to placate American interests during the War of 1812, a flag of the United States was raised over Kamehameha's home, only to be removed when British officers in the court of Kamehameha vehemently objected to it. This explains why the resulting flag of Hawaii was a deliberate hybrid of the two nations' flags.

There are various accounts of the earliest history of the flag of Hawaii. One relates how King Kamehameha I flew a British flag, probably a Red Ensign, given to him by British explorer Captain George Vancouver as a token of friendship with King George III. Subsequent visitors reported seeing the flag flying from places of honor. An adviser to Kamehameha noted that the Union Flag could draw Hawaii into international conflict, as his kingdom could be seen as an ally of the United Kingdom, and he subsequently lowered the Union Flag over his home at Kamakahonu. While disputed as historically accurate, one account stated that in order to placate American interests during the War of 1812, a flag of the United States was raised over Kamehameha's home, only to be removed when British officers in the court of Kamehameha vehemently objected to it. This explains why the resulting flag of Hawaii was a deliberate hybrid of the two nations' flags.[4]

Flag of Hawaii 1816-1845

In 1816, Kamehameha commissioned his own flag to avoid this conflict, which has evolved into the current flag. It was probably designed by one of the commanders of the Royal Hawaiian Navy, former officers of the British Royal Navy, who advised Kamehameha, based on a form of the British naval flag. There is debate as to the actual designer: some credit Alexander Adams, others George Beckley. It was very similar to the flag of the British East India Company in use about this time which had only red and white stripes. Captain Adams used this flag for the first time on a Hawaiian trade mission to China in 1817.[5]

Flag of Hawaii 1896

The original flag was designed to feature stripes alternating in the order red-white-blue, also attributed to various historical flags of the United Kingdom. The flag used at the first official flying of the flag of Hawaii erroneously placed the stripes in the order white-red-blue,[6] although it seems explorers to the island disagree about the exact order of colors and the number of stripes up to the late 1840s. There may have been possibly different versions of the flag with different numbers of stripes and colors.[7] The number of stripes also changed: originally, the flag was designed with either seven or nine horizontal stripes, and in 1845 it was officially changed to eight stripes. The latter arrangement was adopted and is used today.
    ...what did Kamehameha come to realize? ;-)

Last edited by allodial; 04-16-16 at 12:28 AM.