Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS “Secret” that's Sweeping the Nation

Banned

IRS “Secret” that's Sweeping the Nation

IRS “Secret” that's Sweeping the Nation - That was the subject of an email received today. When I saw it I thought: I know that secret! It's redeeming lawful money. and I've been doing it for years. The email didn't talk of that, it was about converting retirement accounts into gold & silver.

The “Secret” is really quite simple. You can avoid the IRS income tax by avoiding Private Credit of the Federal Reserve. Your option to demand Lawful Money is codified at 12 U.S. Code § 411.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    IRS “Secret” that's Sweeping the Nation - That was the subject of an email received today. When I saw it I thought: I know that secret! It's redeeming lawful money. and I've been doing it for years. The email didn't talk of that, it was about converting retirement accounts into gold & silver.

The “Secret” is really quite simple. You can avoid the IRS income tax by avoiding Private Credit of the Federal Reserve. Your option to demand Lawful Money is codified at 12 U.S. Code § 411.

Federal Reserve notes are practically worthless, something like .84 out of each Fed. note goes to cover the manufactured debt\inflation. We need to go back to using real
    United States $, that are debt free & backed by actual resources...

Secret

Secrets?

Is the redemption of this so called lawful money true?

There is spoken of redeeming lawful money, so as to not

consent to the personal obligation of debt, an inturn being

supposedly tax liable, and therefore not using private credit,

but rather public/lawful money, very well, but every time a

check is cashed, the payor of the check

is using THE very medium of private credit, and such funds,

call them what one will, is still deriving from the source of

private credit within the payors financial account, that the

payee is being issued whether making a demand or not.

The PayCheck itself is stamped on it's face as a form of this

so called private credit, due to the source of funds derived,

that the instrument presents.

Does anyone have evidence to support that there is anything salutary in
    making a redemption for lawful money on a paycheck?

Does anyone have evidence to support that there is anything [good] in

are you asking for evidence that redeeming lawful money brings us outside the Federal Reserve districts, outside central banking, and thus outside income taxes and the warfare it funds? Are you compiling a list?

Quote Originally Posted by whirlingwonder View Post

Does anyone have evidence to support that there is anything salutary in
    Thanks for pointing this poetic post out and welcome Marcel;

One makes the demand. That is all the law requires of anybody.

First lorn (I am not getting personal just asking a question) tell me how in your opinion how this became “your” obligation ?

I like to know if it was assumed or a written contract? Assumed is hearsay - written contract I like to see it.

whirlingwonder asks 12 U.S. Code § 411 Is the redemption of this so called lawful money true? In my experience 12 U.S. Code § 411 was first denied by a revenue agent – today it’s a different story.

David said “One makes the demand. That is all the law requires of anybody”. I say look at the expiration date of the law which you can redeem.

The Pilgrims Society staged a massive nationalization...read "confiscation" of gold and silver, March 1933 into early 1937, dispossessing Americans of their natural right to protect themselves from depredations of their inflationary government. See "Metals Confiscation Facts And Prospects," a 312 page pdf file, original source material from the Commercial & Financial Chronicle and the New York Times and other sources, covering in depth week by week over a four year span Franklin Roosevelt’s seizure of precious metals from Americans. Franklin Roosevelt, PILGRIMS SOCIETY member ...
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post

Does anyone have evidence to support that there is anything [good] in

are you asking for evidence that redeeming lawful money brings us outside the Federal Reserve districts, outside central banking, and thus outside income taxes and the warfare it funds? Are you compiling a list?
    Read thread "1040 Help"
    Last edited by doug555; 09-15-16 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Read thread "1040 Help"
    National Liberty Alliance Normal topic, Contract trumps Law - BEWARE by doug555 Does FRN Usage undermine the Grand Jury? Where did this blog go?
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    National Liberty Alliance Normal topic, Contract trumps Law - BEWARE by doug555 Does FRN Usage undermine the Grand Jury? Where did this blog go?
    Equity follows the law. If it doesn't follow the law it is not equity. How can one expect to organic law in an equity proceeding except that equity follow the law?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.