First lorn (I am not getting personal just asking a question) tell me how in your opinion how this became “your” obligation ?

I like to know if it was assumed or a written contract? Assumed is hearsay - written contract I like to see it.

whirlingwonder asks 12 U.S. Code § 411 Is the redemption of this so called lawful money true? In my experience 12 U.S. Code § 411 was first denied by a revenue agent – today it’s a different story.

David said “One makes the demand. That is all the law requires of anybody”. I say look at the expiration date of the law which you can redeem.

The Pilgrims Society staged a massive nationalization...read "confiscation" of gold and silver, March 1933 into early 1937, dispossessing Americans of their natural right to protect themselves from depredations of their inflationary government. See "Metals Confiscation Facts And Prospects," a 312 page pdf file, original source material from the Commercial & Financial Chronicle and the New York Times and other sources, covering in depth week by week over a four year span Franklin Roosevelt’s seizure of precious metals from Americans. Franklin Roosevelt, PILGRIMS SOCIETY member ...