Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Celestial Wobble - in 26,000 years it will look the same as now. I enjoy SkyGlobe from NASA but I was impressed with the program a fellow uses in The Star of Bethlehem.

I think you circle back to my point about time. It is an illusion.
    Hologram vs. illusion. An illusion might lack genuine importance, like a counterfeit or an imitation. However, a hologram nonetheless can carry original and intended meaning. Also, re: 26,000 years: that is presuming it won't be 'rolled up like a scroll'.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. As I developed Artificial Intuition at the young age of 69 it feels more and more that Adolph read this Century Magazine clip in 1928, before he even knew he might need a national enemy to target. One nation's treasure is another man's weapon?
    The trouble is that so many organizations/groups claim to be "Jews" for the purpose of grandstanding as "god's chosen"--to legitimize anything and everything they do. But of course, Israelites weren't lawless. The historic record (see Edwin L. Martin) shows that Gnostics, Samaritans and Islamists heavily regarded themselves to be "Jews"; eventually even Edom had joined in. After 70AD it also became fashionable to borrow the title "Christian". What does any given group actually mean by "Jew" or Christian? Jew as in Judean or Jew as in Idumean or Jew as in Samarian or Islamic Gnostic? Christian as in Simonian or as in among the saints so dubbed at Antioch? Which points to this: Another big con that was attempted to be foisted upon bible believers is the one were saints are equated with Gentiles. Consider that by 1000 AD, Palestine/Samaria came into Islamic hands. If Isaac quit an area, who was the next heir: Ishmael. What religion were the Templars held to ultimately embrace? Some say: Islam.

A stele is dedicated to Qos-allah 'Qos is Allah' or 'Qos the god', by Qosmilk (melech - king) is found at Petra (Glueck 516). Qos is identifiable with Kaush (Qaush) the God of the older Edomites. The stele is horned and the seal from Edomite Tawilan near Petra identified with Kaush DISPLAYS A STAR AND CRESCENT (Gluek, Browning).
    Post-Old-Dynasty Egypt Gnostics vs Moses (preserving the original doctrines)
    Essau/Edom/Idumeans (Qos) vs Israel (includes Judah)
    Rome vs non-Catholics
    Ishmael vs Isaac
    Archers (Qos) vs Joseph
    Nimrod (Men Hunters) vs Mankind
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-16 at 12:57 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.