Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That is why the primary instruction for discerning the spirits was a question as to whether Jesus/Y'shua the Anointed came in the flesh or not. Because to deny that would be to deny the incarnation, death, resurrection and ascension altogether. Clearly there are those who hold or who have held to the notion of only a 'wraith like' or 'spirit form' having come or, alternatively, the idea that he never came ever. Falling for mere manifestations of power or psychic experience isn't sufficient.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. --1 John 4:3 (KJV)
    So that entire camp that denies he and the Messiah ever came is described by reference (they are waiting for a different Messiah--whether they call him "Christ" or "He" or "Him" is irrelevant). Could there be such a thing as subscribers to a proverbial Worthless Shepherd function?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-21-16 at 10:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Could there be such a thing as subscribers to a proverbial Worthless Shepherd function?

This could go somewhere and get right back to the Topic because I have integrated the Worthless Shepherd prophecy into my interpretation of the Book of Mark. The attached rendition is suggested by The Nazarene Gospel Restored and is a slight rearrangement of Zechariah verses so to explain how the Worthless Shepherd Prophecy effected the events at the Last Supper.

In context or alone like I quoted you, I am getting nowhere matching up a "Worthless Shepherd function" with your point. Albeit I am intrigued. My habit is to find reproducible mental models (math) and apply the math to discover useful revelation behind otherwise encrypted parable; dispelling ILLUSION.

ILLUSION

1) parable
    2) myth
    3) fable
    4) hallucination
    5) legend

The list goes on and on but I like categories of FIVE.
    Attached Images Attached Images