Christ gave humanity the ability to raise itself to an understanding of the spiritual out of the life of intellect itself. inability to understand the spirit is our ignorance of the Holy Spirit,IF i talk only of the Father God and the Christ God.a far away one or internal one as i am willing to see and read it. is also for it is a revelation in and of itself man can understand those sensitivities through the spirit dwelling within him, if he only inclines himself to Christ. Holy Spirit appeared at the baptism of Christ. And with the appearance of the Holy Spirit
The Father is the unbegotten begetter who places the Son into the physical world. But at the same time the Father uses the Holy Spirit in order to tell humanity that in the spirit that we have from our pre-birth existence is raised to life through the Christ dwelling within us. And when Christ sent the Holy Spirit to his disciples this imparting occurred through the Christ, through the Son.that the Father is the unbegotten begetter, that the Son is the one begotten by the Father, and that the Holy Spirit is the one imparted to humanity by the Father and the Son. along with the teachings concerning that Trinity based on three parts or elements, especially the theological description of humans as consisting of body, soul, and spirit. Trinity
the divine principle working as Christ within evolving humanity cannot be understood without the Trinity. If, in the place of the Trinity, some other teaching concerning God were to enter, then basically speaking it would not be fully Christs teaching. Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So actually it is the Holy Spirit who is sent by Christ in order that man might retain his consciousness of self, of his I, while Christ himself lives in the unconsciousness of human beings. Thus, if man realizes in the full sense of the word what his being really is, The effete ignorance might be me ignoring dogma not scripting Scripture I cant spirit stiff nobody i can however adjust my clouds.