There is one thing to extract something from the Bible and implement it. It is another to project into the Bible something that is not there. The Catholic Church isn't in the bible but the war started in heaven and as above so bellow with a DEMOCRATIC Demonstration [LUCIFER] the DEMOCRATIC french, via medieval Latin from Greek d?mokratikos, from d?mokratia (see democracy). , from Greek demotikos "of or for the common people, in common use," from demos "common people," originally "district," from PIE *da-mo- "division," from root *da- "to divide" (see tide). In contrast to hierarchic. Originally of the simpler of two forms of ancient Egyptian writing; from Middle French démocratie (14c.), "popular government," from demos "common people," originally "district" (see demotic), + kratos "rule, strength" (see -cracy).
Democracy implies that the man must take the responsibility for choosing his rulers and representatives, and for the maintenance of his own 'rights' against the possible and probable encroachments of the government which he has sanctioned to act for him in public matters. [Ezra Pound, "ABC of Economics," 1933](see demotic),or demonic perhaps the hierarchic.pertaining to sacred things," 1660s, from Latin hieraticus, from Greek hieratikos "pertaining to a priest or his office, priestly, devoted to sacred purposes," from hierateia "priesthood," from hiereus "priest," from hieros "sacred, holy, hallowed; superhuman, mighty; divine" (see ire). Related: Hieratical (1650s).It would be for them patterned after a heaven full of the divine council ruled by the one named at Exodus 3:14? Different constellations, different models, different outcomes?Christ ended that war in heaven .we were made flesh physical guilt is conscience .The true image of heaven is its no democracy thats my point Cannon added nothing to the bible i can only speak on this kingdom of platitudes It is another to project into the Bible something that is not there. a bible was presented too heaven the image of the spiritual world in our physical institutions, that is, the state which exists here on earth, but which is really an image of heavenly facts and personalities, but not a true image.Christ is the true image minus all heavenly facts and personalities fallen ones. the rapture and anything democratic lodi i have no doubt the Different constellations, different models, different outcomes? are all the heavenly facts and personalities we are created images good and bad originally "district," from PIE *da-mo- "division," from root *da- "to divide" (see tide). My observational kingdom is without agency.