Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Thus the economic imperialism Crown or physical guilt
    is a concept of the state so it must take the same road and the concept of the Church has traveled.The economy is auto- administered, the political state is no longer the absolute, all-inclusive entity, but is exclusively concerned with cannon rights alone,not devine our spiritual/cultural life is truly free, forgiveness 101 forgive them statesman for they know what they do.TRUMP the TRUTH

Yes!!

Conversing with a trust expert, he questioned my Process Server's loyalty - How could I trust them? It was the intonation of the authority - being that the breach, waiting a month to serve the US Supreme Court opened up my authority. In words though, I explained how I could "trust" frightened people to behave in certain ways consistently. An hour and a half after closing, the process server came through sending my witness, eyes and evidence. This is the Patroon minutes for my Trustee character for the Resulting Trust. You want to save this to your disk:

Name:  U S  Supreme court affidavit.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  196.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes!!

Conversing with a trust expert, he questioned my Process Server's loyalty - How could I trust them? It was the intonation of the authority - being that the breach, waiting a month to serve the US Supreme Court opened up my authority. In words though, I explained how I could "trust" frightened people to behave in certain ways consistently. An hour and a half after closing, the process server came through sending my witness, eyes and evidence. This is the Patroon minutes for my Trustee character for the Resulting Trust. You want to save this to your disk:

Name:  U S  Supreme court affidavit.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  196.3 KB

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

Of course I was asking rhetorically to make my point, about a fearful process server. This is blatantly faulty process if you have trouble or cannot even contact the process server.

http://os.dc.gov/service/notary-and-...ation-services

and for a Certificate of Commission on Maria SOTO...

http://os.dc.gov/service/authentications

faqs... http://os.dc.gov/node/1123331

I will order one up in the morning. It will go well as a second page to the Affidavit. My query has produced Gary's phone number. Thank you for the message! I might advise him my opinion that without proper contact information on the Affidavit, the document is faulty.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-05-16 at 10:12 AM.

Judy is emailing a Commission Certificate to me and mailing the paper to my process server, later today. I will show you all.

Remember that western Judeo-Christianity bases finding of fact on the two-witness system.

Judy is emailing a Commission Certificate to me and mailing the paper to my process server, later today. I will show you all.

Remember that western Judeo-Christianity bases finding of fact on the two-witness system.
    "...At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall the matter be established..." Duet. 19:15
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    "...At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall the matter be established..." Duet. 19:15
    I suspect they didn't have crackheads-who'll-say-anything-to-get-a-free-fix or coerced convicts-on-parole-afraid-to-go-back-to-prison-so-they'll-say-anything when they used the term 'witnesses'.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

verse 5 is a command to think as Christ Jesus thought - well how did Christ Jesus think? That is in verse 6 - he did not think it robbery to be equal with God. Who can hear?

What are those fruits? Response: He took on the role of servant - verse 7

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    Regeneration is important part of that. As being clean and renewed by God from within so that the manner in which one is led by the Spirit rather than by mere carnality. Clearly the psalmist comprehended this: "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." (Psalms 51:10) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5) "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord" (Ephesians 5:19). For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    Power to become sons of God vs. power to become God. This may point to an error in that some may be led to believe that is their will or 'meditation on secret frequencies' that gives them this or that kind of power or 'level of consciouesness'. The 'total depravity' that Calvinists might speak of might be true or partly true PRIOR to Spiritual regeneration but not so afterwards. It was once said to me that the epistles for the regenerate, the four gospels are primarily for those yet called out.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-06-16 at 03:13 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The Revolution had made war on princes and privilege, and the common people had in general gained wherever the Napoleonic regime had been substituted for their effete despotisms; but the Continental System was felt as an oppression in every humble household, suddenly deprived of the little imported luxuries, such as sugar and coffee, which custom had made necessaries; and from this time date the beginnings of that popular revolt against Napoleon that was to culminate in the War of Liberation.

And, as a matter of fact, it has been seen that many so-called sceptics were rather critics of the effete systems which they found cumbering the ground than actual doubters of the possibility of knowledge in general.

Read more at http://sentence.yourdictionary.com/e...CUXrPWXvBdL.99 Physical sacrifices are the ones that'll never be written down.