Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe you validate my point about Prosbul (Papal Bull).
    I have always had the impression that the UN was formed specifically for the purpose of making sure the Tennis Court Oath situation wouldn't happen again (i.e. so that member states could not easily shake debt). And so you may also be validating that hunch. When "international security" means keeping mankind saddled with the heavy yoke of debt and bad karma, such speaks of a paradigm that is self-destructive.

The impression I get is that Nimrod used "religion" as a means of ensnaring (he was a hunter and who said he didn't hunt mean too?). Religion as a helpful guide for life here and hereafter is one thing. Religion as a tool for warmongers for prosecution of war is another. Same sound, totally different meanings in fact and in effect.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-04-16 at 03:50 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.