Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If one avoids confusing extra-Hebraic practices of "baptism" with the OT Hebraic immersion/mikveh, it would be clear that the Holy Spirit's settling upon him would be the only thing at Mark 11 that has to do with coronation: anointing.

Your post is flavorful with wisdom, Allodial.

Some tenets I believe in might clarify while justifying your points as well. Love destroys guilt. While fear may desire the illusion there is guilt though, guilt will always convert that love (that will destroy specialized ego) into currency.

As I proceeded through the fourth cycle of Christianity Explored I was comprehending the BRANCH and Coronation of Jesus. Sure enough, the facilitator gave me a book titled Jesus the King and its rendition of Mark, chapter 11 exposed the business plan around the Worthless Shepherd while validating my perception is true.

Attachment 3985

Attachment 3986

Skipping down... What I discovered was an alleged pastor was actually obfuscating the Baptism, while understanding the crucial role of the Execution by Sword in Zechariah.

Attachment 3987

Attachment 3988
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-09-16 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Your post is flavorful with wisdom, Allodial.

Some tenets I believe in might clarify while justifying your points as well. Love destroys guilt. While fear may desire the illusion there is guilt though, guilt will always convert that love (that will destroy specialized ego) into currency.
    Love for God, self and others curbs sin and thusly serves to bring guilt to an end. As for the name Yeshua/Jesus/Yehoshua it is suggested that the sound of 'eyeh' is encoded like a prefix (more like Joshua). The transliteration of the last part is questionable as 'ua'. There is a fellow who suggests that the only correct " tetragrammaton" is found at Exodus 3:14 while the other he suggest to have been penned/substituted into place by Talmudists after Babylonian exile. One Rabbinical source admits there to be "two tetragrammatons". Though the scribes may have tried to conceal the truth, (E)YEHSHU / (E)YEHSHA resonates with Exodus 3:14 profoundly! Especially if you discard the "DJ" sound for y=i=j. IESHA/YESHA + S => IESHAS ...JESUS.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-16 at 08:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

So many trying to master the enunciation finally turned me off, to anything but what the concordances all agree upon. Yehoshuah. I spoke with James PRICE who wrote a paper, he helped me get even that correctly pronounced.

Otherwise I stick to a book that cost a handful and therefore likely protect my investment -

Name:  The Name of God Book.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  115.6 KB

It would seem mastery of the tetragammatron is a favorite all-time past-time.

Name:  NAMES OF GOD.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  199.7 KB

Worthwhile mention: 'ahavah ' and 'ohev' mean love in Hebrew/Chaldee/Phonecian.

These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Oshea the son of Nun Jehoshua. Numbers 13:16
    Name:  god-loves-me-elohim-tshirt__73211_1.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  50.1 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-16 at 08:20 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If one avoids confusing extra-Hebraic practices of "baptism" with the OT Hebraic immersion/mikveh, it would be clear that the Holy Spirit's settling upon him would be the only thing at Mark 11 that has to do with coronation: anointing. The entire OT temple layout figured the process of salvation.

Related:
    The Third Temple: Spiritual or Physical?

I thank you again. Integrating the allegorical into the practicable is quite a meal! As I digest however I am reminded that the Book of Mark was completed first, and the others were "Friends" of Jesus, some actually Apostles who understood and subscribed to Peter, Mark, Paul and Jesus' political agenda, playing for the throne in Jerusalem, maybe even still upon the idolatry impeachment of Antipas HEROD. [Note, this is my intuitive judgment after studying the Book of Mark as described in the Gospel of Pragmatism.] A rough tenet of Pragmatism is that the entire universe is supernatural, as in the emotional attachments to sin cause the illusion of separateness from God. Therefore it is silly to make the presumptions of the supernatural, like in miracles that defy physics - in my exploration of your link; that the Veil in the Temple was actually torn in half, rather than the political event of Pilate accepting payment from Joseph to preserve Jesus' life but stage his death leading to the events in Mark.

It is important to remember that the original transcripts of Mark end a bit earlier - and in light of my perceptions, it pays to note what was added in long after the other Gospels were drafted.

Attachment 3993

Attachment 3994

Attachment 3995

My perceptions feel they develop knowledge as one "trusts" in the Holy Spirit, one breaks down the barrier (Veil) of self-preservation of identity created out of the ego's fears, most succinctly the loss of identity upon mortal death. With this barrier overcome by the new trust of the new creature, one is akin to being on the NZT-48 found in the series/movie Limitless. And maybe even breaching the physical limitations of the finite mind found in Lucy. Ergo Pragmatism in no way disqualifies the supernatural, only describes it in terms that fail to accuse God of violating his own natural laws; like that when a man dies, his body undergoes quick bacterial growth and rapid decay for lack of oxygen.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-16 at 09:13 AM.

There is nothing in the Bible that puts other planets out of the question or that makes science out of the scope or comprehension of God or the saints. An electron 5' away like an electronic 5 billion miles away is obeying its contract: its definition in its nature. It is is secular or heretical Gnostic thinking that separates God from creation. Sin causes the soul to increase its distance from the body. There are protective mechanism that the spiritual aspects of a Man take when the body is attempting to dominate. The Bible explains how to minimize or eliminate adverse "Karmic" backlash by avoiding behaviors, thought processes and the like that amount to 'sin'. One loves God? One avoids sin.

I'm not sure what motivations Pilate had for playing into a conspiracy. Jesus Christ wasn't vying for the throne in Jerusalem, he was bringing the old system to an end--even the Rabbis of the day knew that: the 6,000 year point in the survey of time was upon them. The Esau-Cain legacy didn't want it to end. A torn curtain -> end of the show. Trying to render the Gospel in mere worldly political terms is contrary even to the OT. God is far from being a petty territorial squabbler. To think in solely in terms of what can be seen or experienced in terms of the local-universe-locked suit called the body is to be carnally minded. The Idumeans, like those of Cain were fixated on power and territory in the worldly sense.

The temple destruction spelled the end of the age. The kind of scepter Jesus and the saints were and are concerned about goes beyond the petty territoriality of secular states which might be inferior and subject to the Divine whether they like it or not. The kind of power of discussion is far above of the secular state.

Ergo Pragmatism in no way disqualifies the supernatural, only describes it in terms that fail to accuse God of violating his own natural laws..
    Its very simple: creator has power over the created. It is in the nature of the physical realm to obey the Creator. A son inherits characteristics from the father--so no surprise if that which obeys a father also responds in kind to sons. The word 'nature' relates to the Old Dynasty Egyptian word 'neter'.

Natural law deals with the nature of things. Not necessarily meaning nature in the sense of bears in the woods. Nature in the sense the characteristic how things, persons and beings. By nature a corporation spun off from a public corporation has the powers of a public corporation. Because the nature of the parent follows to the child.

like that when a man dies, his body undergoes quick bacterial growth and rapid decay for lack of oxygen.
    When a man dies the biology is abandoned: proof of a biological contract--the bacteria, etc. know that the body is up for grabs. Acid vs base is code: gradients and fields that exist while one is alive collapse. Experiments were done that suggested that a body weighs less after death.

The pharmaceutical industry and rogue medical industries through disdainful method for growing vaccines using fetal tissue have sought to find ways to throw that biological compact into confusion.

Re: Witches & Sorcerers
    Even the most basic treatise on witchcraft and sorcery warn of the adverse consequences of doing evil on the psychic or spiritual planes. The Bible doesn't suggest men to be powerless. It was the ones who wielded power contrary to the Contract and made a mess of things that were the problem. It wasn't that the power didn't exist it was more about HOW TO WIELD IT. The Adversary/Serpant didn't want Adam wielding power in compliance with God's ways. That is the Adversary's/Serpent's trick is to intice someone with power to yield it OUT OF GOD'S HANDS. Adam was given dominion (that is conferring of a kingdom or rule). The Adversary/Serpent perceived that by capturing Adam/Mankind, the dominion could be captured.

Thusly the more established groups sorcerers/witches set up traps to ensnare someone to TAKE THE KARMIC HIT FOR THEM. They reject the one named at Exodus 3:14 and Jesus Christ and find themselves left alone to manage their KARMA AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENSE--and without True Wisdom because they also have shut themselves out.

So, God was never trying to spoil the fun. Instead it was about maximizing prosperity in a way that avoided generating adverse recoil in the psycho-physical-spiritual continuum. Witches know this. It wasn't that Samuel or someone couldn't be summoned from the dead. The book of Enoch points to this: mankind in a carnal state wasn't ready for certain knowledge without adequate preparation or guidance. This is all so obvious even in child-raising and in organizations: people start small and are trained. Who sets an 8 y/o at the controls of a super-sonic nuclear-weapon equipped bomber without any training whatsoever?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-16 at 01:35 PM.

Thank you again. There is no need to bicker about the differences in our faith. So I am going to put this thread back on track, at least according to me. Organic law states:

Name:  exercising office unlawfully.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  65.1 KB

Breech of trust is what I was alluding to. An 8 y/o at the helm of a nuclear-weapon-equipped bomber isn't competent: so putting her behind the controls is a breech although not on her part. This almost-commonplace thing these days of persons holding office without intending to be bound to the oath of office is akin to theft (one-sided contract). Black magicians left alone to manage their own Karma oddly enough don't seem to have too much trouble finding a patsy (consider: child sacrifice). One witch admitted to me the real reason the Bible is despised: because it tells so many things that they'd rather not be known outside of their controlled structure.

People starting to think in terms of equity just might cause entrenched thieves to sweat profusely.

A key point about Jesus Christ is that the breech of trust must have been huge enough to prompt someone to incarnate (possibly even traversing from another star system)--to come down from such a high level--just to deal with the breech on another planet on a different star. To throw out the deeper spiritual aspects of Jesus Christ's mission might serve to to miss the point about the severity of the breech. If he was just some regular guy pretending to act out some fancy idea in a quirky way: then the breech of trust seems to be negligible.

And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. Genesis 18:20-21 (KJV)
    Consider those who killed him must have been fully aware of the severity and scope of their own breech.

And so, not to bicker but to at the least entertain the potential broadness of scope, Scott Bartle found that when approaching alleged officials of 'the Australian Government' (as opposed to "the Commonwealth of Australia") concerning the penalties for pretending to be a government official: he was met with silence in that rather than admit they were faking it, they went silent and to the extent the problems he had with "customs" (perhaps Serco dba Australian Customs and Border Protection Service?) disappeared.

Last edited by allodial; 05-10-16 at 03:08 PM.

I wanted to add this treasure link. I forget how I found it, but I believe it is linked with the State Archives.

DISTRACTED PERSON

A term used In the statutes of Illinois (Rev. Laws. 111. 1833,p. 332) and New Hampshire (Dig. X. II. Laws, 1S30, p. 339) to express a state ofinsanity. Snyder v. Snyder, 142 111. 60, 31 N. E. 303.
    Great link. The section concerning the construction of statutes makes reference to 'distracted persons. Interesting. I wonder if 'distracted persons' includes persons lost at sea or persons locked in a hypnotic gaze or persons under the influence of fluoride or taken by various distractions posing as entertainment. Interesting is the notion of someone not paying attention to what matters as being effectively insane.

Name:  distracted_persons.png
Views: 252
Size:  44.1 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 05-11-16 at 04:01 AM.