Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

P.S. Thank you Allodial;

Your library is quite admirable I am sure. You have clarified a few crucial points for me. It may be tainted with projection but my intuitive interpretation of the Book of Mark through Christianity Explored stands intact. You cast aspersions on Babylonian and Nebuchadnezzar interpretations wisely. [A man attributed with changing names and even altering the alphabet, disabling communication, is to be watched closely regarding his honor.] I however still honor the Prophet Daniel BELTESHAZZAR mostly out of NASA's SkyGlobe freeware showing these celestial events actually were happening, and even then, they depict a different story than adopted by the Constantine Christians.

In that demonstrates the need for Keys. - Which is Michael Joseph's bailiwick as I understand things. MJ has a wonderful gift of describing the Keys found in the Information concealed in parable and other allegorical metaphor.

My thanks is extended to all three of you.

Re: Disabling communications

Back in the 80s and 70s on, in "African-American" media one would find discussions of topics even on talk radio that were unheard of in MSM then but now are widely discussed or mentioned on Youtube and blogs. Its interesting how the psychology used to disregard a community or a group might really work against the group who disregards because self-disabling of communication to the extent that that kind of truth or talk fails to reach one's ears possible to detriment. Among the same it was mentioned how the Romans changed the Zodiacs and attempted to revise Astrology to conceal the underlying truths. Once upon a time, I happened upon Mazzaroth or, the Constellations by a Frances Rolleston. Always nice to have an actual ancient book and a grain of salt to take with something you hear on talk radio. That is to say: Frances Rolleston's book was an excellent find IMHO.

So take something like segregation that came to Tulsa in the 1890s. Was segregation really about disabling communications? Buildings were burned, businesses were destroyed ...eventually (come 1921). Adversarial disabling of communications might lurk in places we might not suspect.

The Moscow library known as INION—the Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences—went up in flames on the evening of Jan. 29, 2015 A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You cast aspersions on Babylonian and Nebuchadnezzar interpretations wisely. [A man attributed with changing names and even altering the alphabet, disabling communication, is to be watched closely regarding his honor.]
    Consider, they couldn't even make solid and true interpretations without Daniel's help--he had keys. The spirit of God being key to the adequate interpretation rather than human intellect. Though the Spirit can lead one's intellect and intuition to the right references, etc. upon which to build formidable foundations.

Yet we all study history in order to communicate on the "same page".
    Surveys are made with reference points. Without cornerstones or landmarks, what use are they. Thus, the Bolsheviks and the like attack meaning--even the meaning of 'cornerstones' or landmarks--again 'disabling communications'.

There is a point in the Bible, as I study it, that the allegorical metaphor takes over. A rib taken out of Adam and fabricated with dust into Eve is a bit difficult for me to swallow literally.
    The basis is very scientific and widely appreciated among certain Islamic sects. In the body of a man, where does blood originate? In the very marrow itself. It is said that blood is the life of the body. Blood cells, in fact are intelligent or intelligently regulated to the extent that broken bones and wounds in the skin are repaired in this manner: a blood cell approaching the injured area will shed its hemoglobin and other 'parcels' to revert back to undifferentiated cell (primordial...stem cell) and then take on the characteristics needed to repair the breech. It is the blood itself that repairs the breech. I, like Poncaire (?), came to the realization of this process. Every cell has some element of the nerve system in it. The kind of modern stem cell research is about robbing fetuses when stem cells are produced readily in the body. But shhhhhh 'don't tell anyone'.

P.S. What bone that is a strong source of marrow can you take out of a man's body without crippling, hobbling or disfiguring him in some way? Vertebrae? Finger bone? Femur? Jaw? Skull portion? Pelvis? One of the ribs? Unlike other bones in the body, there is something very unique to ribs and the periosteum (i.e. the surrounding tissue). If you look into the use of ribs in bone grafts, you might find some very interesting information.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-27-16 at 01:48 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

allodial,

your comment about blocking the sun does not go unnoticed in my camp. when I find a writing or book that I deem very educational, in my house, we get it printed in black/white. The day may come when electronic devices may be disabled. Already folks have access to the "global brain" thru the use of their hand [cell phones - computers] the days come when there may exist a neural network. But any technology is completely dependent upon maintenance and administration. And that of course begs trust in the administration.

David Merrill,

I teach that the Crown holds the beneficial interest in the 2nd Testamentary Trust established under Unam Sanctum. Therefore any claim in Jubilee that I issue will also notice the triune city-states [London, Washington, Vatican]. I may even notice the Administrators of the original grant the Franciscans.

Three different men told me they were reading Leviticus 26 yesterday morning - as was I. Amazing.

IMHO to try to understand faith by and thru the senses, science or philosophy is to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I need only the following verse to confirm my position.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

==================

No claim - no benefit. Funny how diligent are some to study man's codes to set themselves free [find remedy] but then they have zero knowledge of the Divine Law. There is no Canon Law absent Divine Law. A great key for those who recognize the season.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quoting Swendenborg as follows:

In ancient times those were called "serpents" who had more confidence in sensuous things than in revealed ones. But it is still worse at the present day, for now there are persons who not only disbelieve everything they cannot see and feel, but who also confirm themselves in such incredulity by knowledges (scientifica) unknown to the ancients, and thus occasion in themselves a far greater degree of blindness. In order that it may be known how those blind themselves, so as afterwards to see and hear nothing, who form their conclusions concerning heavenly matters from the things of sense, of memory-knowledge, and of philosophy, and who are not only "deaf serpents," but also the "flying serpents" frequently spoken of in the Word, which are much more pernicious, we will take as an example what they believe about the spirit.

[2] The sensuous man, or he who only believes on the evidence of his senses, denies the existence of the spirit because he cannot see it, saying, "It is nothing because I do not feel it: that which I see and touch I know exists." The man of memory-knowledge (scientificus), or he who forms his conclusions from memory-knowledges (scientiae), says, What is the spirit, except perhaps vapor or heat, or some other entity of his science, that presently vanishes into thin air? have not the animals also a body, senses, and something analogous to reason? and yet it is asserted that these will die, while the "spirit of man" will live. Thus they deny the existence of the spirit.

[3] Philosophers also, who would be more acute than the rest of mankind, speak of the spirit in terms which they themselves do not understand, for they dispute about them, contending that not a single expression is applicable to the spirit which derives anything from what is material, organic, or extended; thus they so abstract it from their ideas that it vanishes from them, and becomes nothing. The more sane however assert that the spirit is thought; but in their reasonings about thought, in consequence of separating from it all substantiality, they at last conclude that it must vanish away when the body expires. Thus all who reason from the things of sense, of memory-knowledge, and of philosophy, deny the existence of the spirit, and therefore believe nothing of what is said about the spirit and spiritual things. Not so the simple in heart: if these are questioned about the existence of spirit, they say they know it exists, because the Lord has said that they will live after death; thus instead of extinguishing their rational, they vivify it by the Word of the Lord.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-27-16 at 01:16 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    your comment about blocking the sun does not go unnoticed in my camp. when I find a writing or book that I deem very educational, in my house, we get it printed in black/white. The day may come when electronic devices may be disabled. Already folks have access to the "global brain" thru the use of their hand [cell phones - computers] the days come when there may exist a neural network. But any technology is completely dependent upon maintenance and administration. And that of course begs trust in the administration.
    There is a survivalist forum where guys discussed printing books in super tiny 2pt to 4pt print in order to preserve them. Though electronic, you might appreciate Apache Solr for creating local search engines for PDFs, ebooks and the like for your private library.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-27-16 at 01:34 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There is a survivalist forum where guys discussed printing books in super tiny 2pt to 4pt print in order to preserve them. Though electronic, you might appreciate Apache Solr for creating local search engines for PDFs, ebooks and the like for your private library.
    wow thanks for the link to Apache Solr.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Interesting! A library in contemplation of necessity. One might use the last few charges of a notebook to load up a few thumbdrives and pass them on to family and friends. I thank you too for the link.

I believe you know MJ that I am taking the Jubilee literally, by and large on your intuitive enthusiasm.

Albeit Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT piloted (chartered) the Red Tree (Rosebaum) carrying seventy souls to Manhattan, it becomes questionable if he actually made claim as Patroon. He apparently already held quite an estate on Brooklyn at the time of the sailing. Therefore immunity from the British (hostile) takeover of the Dutch East Indies Trading Company, and then followed by an unorganized anointing of young Peter VAN PELT after the Revolutionary War might actually represent a new, prior solution to the authority problem.

What I am getting at is that George might have been preserving a claim that precedes the Charter of 1629?

Name:  Freedoms and Exemptions Perpetual Inheritance.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  26.9 KB

In other words, where would the authority to grant a perpetual inheritance come from? Is this not Adam's prerogatory? - To name things?

Attachment 3951

Attachment 3952

Big surprise! [On Planet Merrill they are getting rare.]

View this message in your browser
    (http://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bu...n-2016-13.html)

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (http://www.occ.gov)

OCC BULLETIN 2016-13

Subject: Communications Technology
    Date: April 27, 2016

To: Chief Executive Officers and Chief Risk Officers of All National Banks and Federal Savings Associations, Department and Division Heads, All Examining Personnel, and Other Interested Parties

Description: Guidance for Banks' Maintenance of Records, Records Retention, and Examiner Access

Summary

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) is issuing this bulletin to remind national banks and federal savings associations (collectively, banks) of their obligations related to the maintenance of records, records retention, and examiner access to records. The OCC has become aware of communications technology recently made available to banks that could prevent or impede OCC access to bank records through certain data deletion or encryption features. Use of communications
    technology in this manner is inconsistent with the OCC’s expectations regarding data retention and availability.

Note for Community Banks

This guidance applies to all OCC-supervised banks.

Highlights

This guidance reminds banks that

* the OCC has full and unimpeded access to a bank’s books and records pursuant to its authority in 12 USC 481 (national banks) and 12 USC 1464(d)(1)(B)(ii) (federal savings associations).

* communications technology should not be used in a way that limits examiner access to bank records.

Maintenance of Records, Records Retention, and Examiner Access

The OCC has authority under 12 USC 481 to require prompt and complete access to all of a national bank’s relevant books, records, or documents of any type.[1] For federal savings associations, the OCC’s authority is under 12 USC 1464(d)(1)(B)(ii).[2] Also included within the scope of its authority is the ability of OCC examiners to communicate freely with a bank’s employees, officers, or directors.[3] To meet their supervisory responsibilities, OCC examiners need timely access to bank records and need to communicate freely with bank personnel.

The OCC supports responsible innovation in the banking industry that is consistent with OCC expectations and safe and sound banking practices. Certain available communications technology contains data deletion and encryption features that can be used to prevent or impede OCC access to a bank’s books and records. For example, the OCC is aware that some chat and messaging platforms have touted an ability to “guarantee” the deletion of transmitted messages. The permanent deletion of internal communications, especially if occurring within a relatively short time frame, conflicts with OCC expectations of sound governance, compliance, and risk management practices as well as safety and soundness principles.

Bank management must ensure that its adoption of any communications technology continues to allow for examiner access to appropriate bank records. Record retention practices that are consistent with OCC expectations will enhance effective oversight by banks’ compliance and internal audit functions as well as comply with established governance, compliance, and risk management practices.

Further Information

Please contact Lisa Vojtecky, Acting Director for Governance and Operational Risk
    Policy, at (202) 649-6550.

Bethany A. Dugan
    Deputy Comptroller for Operational Risk
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-27-16 at 05:27 PM.

Religious mentioned arguments over historical accuracy rarely if ever yield any fruit.again the seed who plants his-story the highest and the lowest seed free will inheritance gardening I have faith in God in the fact historically no man is greater than God. Mans historic fear the Christ teachings however churched are received only as instruction pathways not journals become narrative the entire thread lends entitlement and endorsement for a greater knowing or how di/agnostic ones religious beliefs might be obstructions. Too beware of greeks mythology bearing gifts Ethical and ethnicity all from the same seed.When the word Christ is used remedying kingdoms make mine the one without any historical documentation Jesus Christ needs no better truth then the declaration and worship of false idolatrous NAMES scripture is the journeys end for this kingdom .Babylon is that churched kingdom messiahs for this kingdom are golden eggs.I will take a passover on the pagan hoarding of material and the wisdoms imparted from a ROMAN GRECO basket. We should remember only the voice as identification eternal my voice I am.