Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting! A library in contemplation of necessity. One might use the last few charges of a notebook to load up a few thumbdrives and pass them on to family and friends. I thank you too for the link.

I believe you know MJ that I am taking the Jubilee literally, by and large on your intuitive enthusiasm.
    I am no longer a religious man in terms of traditions and the sort "touch not, taste not stuff..." but I am deeply Spiritual in terms of Divine Law and Providence under God. I do not adhere to polytheistic models as I believe in a Uni-Verse. The Word.

04/10/2016 08:00 PM EDT 3:40:25 EPISODE307 - DivineMindGroup's Community Call

04/17/2016 08:00 PM EDT 3:40:25 EPISODE308 - DivineMindGroup's Community Call

04/24/2016 08:00 PM EDT 3:40:25 EPISODE309 - DivineMindGroup's Community Call

Background reading - Leviticus 26 and Exodus 21; Zachariah 11; Deuteronomy 32

Yes indeed sir I do take Divine Law quite seriously.

Shalom Brethren,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

However, to fall for false record (of time, i.e. history meaning the truth of what occurred) is like accepting a counterfeit symphony or a false survey. One would miss the true motifs of God. But then consider that judgment was explained in terms of rejection of the truth. RUBIN realized the truth rather than rejecting it, so resigned. Apparently, he was aware of God's motifs--had he embraced alternative history he might have laughed instead to his own chagrin. On that note, some fail to realize that when it comes to "Jews" or Judahites (including those of the Christ's lawful Christians), not all subscribe to the Talmud which was heavily forced upon Sephardim and others by the Ahkenaz.

Is not taking the true record and survey over time lightly much like taking a court record and register lightly? Arguing about the record, bears what fruit? The attack on meaning has been substantial these days. A true prophet edifies.

Nonetheless, what transpired from 130 BC to 70AD is important to get a grip on. The Idumeans who are penned as being for the most part the 'eternal enemies' of Israel attacked/sacked/seiged Israel prior to waging war on Judah (and Benjamin) with Rome. The distinctions are remarkable. Saved/delivered Israel and Judah exited to safety (salvation) as instructed and exhorted by Jesus when the glory departed from the temple and stood on the Mount of Olives for 3 and 1/2 years or so. Thusly that true Jesus failed to characterize the Worthless Shepherd. Come 68 A.D. Idumeans/Romans/etc. began to surround Jerusalem and judgment against Judah was waged. Those who had rejected Jesus were slaughtered or taken into captivity (Flavius Josephus was one of them). The idea of Judah judging Judah makes how much sense? If one takes Idumeans as being Judah then that is the kind of logic one would be embracing.

And the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes: he slew also all the princes of Judah in Riblah. Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death. Jeremiah 52:10-11
    If one takes a look, one might find that the problems faced by Israel during Hezekiah's time was in trying to render Israel as a secular (secular humanist?) and carnal state. Making alliances with Egypt and Assyria rather than seeking God was a big mistake. This left them vulnerable to adversaries. Look at America and Europe today after being coaxed to rely on science rather than God.

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
    Thusly the importance of being prayerful rather than careful.

Related:
    The Most Significant Gentile Nation In the Bible
    Last edited by allodial; 04-27-16 at 10:44 PM. Reason: 60AD to 70AD to 130 BC to 70AD --two hundred year period.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Interesting! A library in contemplation of necessity. One might use the last few charges of a notebook to load up a few thumbdrives and pass them on to family and friends. I thank you too for the link.

I believe you know MJ that I am taking the Jubilee literally, by and large on your intuitive enthusiasm.
    Not sure if you've seen it, but the movie titled The Book of Eli was about libraries and books.

Name:  Book_of_eli_poster.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  30.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I teach that the Crown holds the beneficial interest in the 2nd Testamentary Trust established under Unam Sanctum.
    Each of the British colonies had a separate Crown. New Zealand has its own Crown. The UK has its own Crown. In some regards there isn't a single "Crown". IMHO one of the biggest hijinx in America was in convincing the people that no Crown or equivalent exists. To look at the British Crown as being the only Crown anywhere is a big mistake in the form of a distraction.

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Rev. 3:11
    On a higher level: the idea of the crown always being out there and across the Atlantic vs. Revelations 3:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    No claim - no benefit. Funny how diligent are some to study man's codes to set themselves free [find remedy] but then they have zero knowledge of the Divine Law. There is no Canon Law absent Divine Law. A great key for those who recognize the season.
    There was an attorney from what I recall who posted on his website that Canon Law was based on Templar trust law. Even more profound when one realizes that the organic Christ's lawful assembly and the Roman Church aren't necessarily synonymous though one may allegedly have been or may be part of the other (obviously the Christ's lawful assembly wasn't a subset of the Roman Church).
    Last edited by allodial; 04-27-16 at 10:48 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I might be kinda quiet... It would seem worthwhile to read thoughtfully for a bit.

I teach that the Crown holds the beneficial interest in the 2nd Testamentary Trust established under Unam Sanctum.To look at the British Crown as being the only Crown anywhere is a big mistake in the form of a distraction.© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, 2012
    Cat. No.: PS4-55/2007E-PDF
    ISBN: 978-0-662-47656-6
    Printed in Canada
    72 HOURS
    IS YOUR FAMILY PREPARED?
    YOUR EMERGENCY
    PREPAREDNESS GUIDE
    If an emergency happens in your community, it may take emergency workers
    some time to reach you. You should be prepared to take care of yourself and
    your family for a minimum of 72 hours. Who claims a Banking Emergency who claims EMERGENCY Period .
    No claim - no benefit. Funny how diligent are some to study man's codes to set themselves free [find remedy] but then they have zero knowledge of the Divine Law. There is no Canon Law absent Divine Law. A great key for those who recognize the season. April 30—22 Nissan
    Final Day of Passover—Acharon Shel Pesach And [as for] the Levite who is in your cities you shall not forsake him, for he has neither portion nor inheritance with you.
    At the end of three years, you shall take out all the tithe of your crop in that year and place it in your cities.
    And the Levite because he has no portion or inheritance with you and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are in your cities, will come and eat and be satisfied; so that the Lord, your God, will bless you in all the work of your hand that you will do.Keep the month of spring, and make the Passover offering to the Lord, your God, for in the month of spring, the Lord, your God, brought you out of Egypt at night.Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.
    If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
    and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"
    you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.A mixing of Old Testament and questioned historical facts will land us From the foreigner you may exact; but what is yours with your brother, your hand shall release. In the season .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, 2012
    One man holding the office of president in 30 countries might leave the impression of a single presidential office although the offices be in fact separate offices. The Queen of New Zealand, the Queen of Australia, the Queen of Canada are separate offices. If a crown goes on a queen's head how can she be that which she wears on her head? Who is the utmost source of power and authority: (1) the crowned, (2) the one who puts the crown on the head of the one crowned, or (3) the one who owns the crown.

Re: Unam Sanctum
    Name:  unam_sanctum.png
Views: 390
Size:  106.8 KB
    It is said that when some of the Templars were captured and queried, eventually they allegedly admitted that they worshiped "Baphomet" and that such may have been misunderstood in that they really instead were saying "Mahomet" (Mohammed). Though yet still it is alleged that among certain secret societies, statues of Baphomet are common. Anyways, taken with 'rumors' of Freemasons saying that they outwardly pretend to be "Christians" or "Judahites" but secretly are Islamists and putting that together with history, an interesting picture emerges. No surprise Islam is being promoted if not forced or coerced in Europe and throughout the Levant. The Simonian syncretism is errantly mistaken for the "Real McCoy" or the original doctrinal system.

It must be understood that "Christian" is what Judeans and former-Gentiles that continued the house of Judah with Jesus/Yeshua were called at Antioch but they were otherwise known as "holy ones". However, doctrine of those that were called Christians extended back to before the time of Abraham but cannot be attributed to Abraham's native society FOR HE WAS CALLED OUT AND SET APART FROM THEM. It was a continuation because it was the Hebrew/Abrahamic/Melchizedek belief systems and those clearly predate the existence of Rome and Babylon and have more to do with Old Dynastic Egypt than with Babylon or Rome. The idea of Rome originating these things just seems to boggle the mind that such an idea could even be entertained. Melchizedek and Abraham lived before Nebuchadnezzar. Rome wasn't established until 753 BC or so. Rome is similar to Amor or Amorite backwards, and is said to have been partly established by Romulus and Remus ("Sumer" spelled backwards). Rome was moreso associated with the Etruscan belief system before the Babylon-Rome merger after Attalus II and under Julius Caesar.

In the book The People That History Forgot, Erwin L. Martin lucidates that Babylonian and Simonian doctrines and ideas drifted Westward. So while I make zero statements for or against a particular religion or political system here, a key point is that, claiming something originated something else when it is clearly false is offensive and deceptive: that Rome or Babylon originated organic Israelite/Judahite Hebrew/Melchizedek-associated Christianity, clearly that could not be the case. As for Simonianism or Islam, that is up to the reader to investigate. The "pesky" facts matter simple because lies are not true. The one named at Exodus 3:14 clearly didn't have a penchant for strange gods and syncretism: he has warned consistently of the dangers of sycnretism and the consequences (see: conflict of laws) thereof.

Name:  IslamAndTheTemplars0.png
Views: 312
Size:  155.2 KBName:  IslamAndTheTemplars.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  76.3 KBName:  IslamAndTheTemplars2.jpg.png
Views: 292
Size:  149.8 KB

Before Rome Was...
    It must be understood that before Roman Catholic missionaries made it to Africa, the British Isles and the area called India (afaik an Ethiopian or Egyptian province), Israelite/Judahite Hebrew/Melchizedek-associated Christianity was already established in those places. Again, the point isn't about being for or against this or that: it is truth of the record because again if someone is deliberately telling lies or evidences being deluded then the reliability of their words or doctrines can be considered soundly.

The Templar Inns and Mosques
    The Templars as the scans allude weren't associated with the law schools of the English churches but of the law schools associated with Mosques. So again, you see why Islam is being promoted in Europe. But it is also important to see where Islam originated. The historical record alludes to Crusaders making a change of religion. (Related: The Dark History of the Templars)

Name:  30.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  235.4 KB

He answered and hath said, `Lo, I am seeing four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the appearance of the fourth [is] like to a son of the gods.' Daniel 3:25 (YLT)
    According to the Book of Daniel, the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar and his trusteeship had limits. He had tried to get the saints to worship him, to bow down to him. That was ultra vires and a major no-no. But "one like the Son God" intervened. The "one like the Son of God" existed before Rome existed. Rome did not create him. Even if Nebuchadnezzar or any modern-day counterpart claimed to be the origination or creator of the Son of God or of the man in the fire at Daniel 3:25 in order to attain worship by association-and-proxy, would such a claim necessarily be true?

Re: Syncretism and Idols
    While one can apologize for idols and symbol worship, exactly what liability might such apologists incur for re-installing a veil in the temple in place of that which was removed or torn asunder? And by whose authority would such a veil be re-installed?

Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. --Matthew 27:50-54
    The scriptures refer to God separating of light and darkness. Who then are those who make a hobby of undoing that separation?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-01-16 at 06:03 AM.

Failing to judge the Separation undoes it.

If a crown goes on a queen's head how can she be that which she wears on her head? Who is the utmost source of power and authority: (1) the crowned, (2) the one who puts the crown on the head of the one crowned, or (3) the one who owns the crown.
    My Crown was to forgive Ken WAPNICK as John, who commercialized A Course in Miracles knowing that Bill was dosing Helen with LSD.

My "quiet spell" has my synchronously pondering the question. There is little or no record that the Van Pelt Manor was on a Patroon Patent like Killian RENSELLAER of August 13, 1630. So I too wonder who had the authority to designate the land as a perpetual inheritance in the 1629 Charter.

Name:  patroon ancestry.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  115.3 KB

This strikes me the same as my taking all the courses for being a Licensed Practitioner in Science of Mind but when it came down to it, I never intended to get the license. So Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT chartered/piloted the Red Tree with seventy souls, qualifying but maybe never requested any licensing from the Dutch East Indies or any other Trading Company?

The Papal Bull comes from Prosbul. This is a Talmudic term for a respected Rabbi to change God's Law. I believe that will unlock some more Keys to unravel a few more mysteries. When we read the anglicized "Bull" we might have connotations about the animal or even its excrement. One thing done away by Prosbul shortly after the life of Jesus was the Jubilee, the seven year Release of Deuteronomy 15:1 specifically. There were only a few significant rabbinic prosbuls.

Michael Joseph will be particularly interested I think. I will look around for what I saved many years back. My point is that any law passed against the scriptures is null and void. Therefore why pursue a license to accommodate such law? So this Papal Bull does not have any authority, just the physical base force found in a china shop.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-01-16 at 02:41 PM.

P.S. Where does it become Adam blessed with the authority of nomenclature. (SPELLS.)

Michael Joseph will be particularly interested I think. I will look around for what I saved many years back. My point is that any law passed against the scriptures is null and void. Therefore why pursue a license to accommodate such law? So this Papal Bull does not have any authority, just the physical base force found in a china shop.
    There is no Canon Law absent Divine Law. And therefore there are no other law forms is there is no Canon Law. It is simple, if vicar, then perform your office. If no performance of the office, then default judgment. You ever heard of a Resulting Trust? Think about that for a moment. No really stop and really think about the foregoing for a moment. And then read Hosea 4:6 to its entirety.

Divine law is over and above the law of the air (Cannon), the law of the water (Merchant/Admiralty) and the law of the land (National Constitutional)

The Fiat dollar is not based on just Faith, it is backed by Indentures from your ancestors that are UNPAID... If you do not come out of your earthly Father's house, the sins of the Fathers are visited on you.

Read between the lines - Legal Name = Given Name + Surname.

Who will say RESTORE? Isaiah 42:22. Those ten toes are destined to be hit by a Stone. For the Beast had Seven heads [Religions] and ten crowns [ten family dynasties].....

Can the child within my heart rise above? I will stake a claim upon which relief may be granted. For my King is Yehoshuah - there is no power but of God. What will you do Onesimus? And how will Philemon receive you? If poorly says "Paul the Aged" - put it on my account!

The gospel of Christ is the POWER and the WISDOM of God.

Shalom and Blessings,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-02-16 at 02:46 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Here is a link to the Prosbul I mentioned.

HILLEL INSTITUTED THE PROSBUL. We have learnt elsewhere: A prosbul prevents the remission of debts [in the Sabbatical year]. This is one of the regulations made by Hillel the Elder. For he saw that people were unwilling to lend money to one another and disregarded the precept laid down in the Torah, Beware that there he not a base thought in thine heart saying, etc. He therefore decided to institute the prosbul. The text of the prosbul is as follows: 'I hand over to you, So-and-so, the judges in such-and-such a place, [my bonds], so that I may be able to recover any money owing to me from So-and-so at any time I shall desire'; and the prosbul was to be signed by the judges or witnesses.

But is it possible that where according to the Torah the seventh year releases Hillel should ordain that it should not release?