Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

I was viewing history as one sequential event leading into another, but now view things better as interactive holographic.

I was joking;

How do you find a magnet in a haystack?
    ANSWER: Use a compass.

I think it worthwhile to view history in the light of the allegorical metaphors produced around reclamation of the Crown of Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think it worthwhile to view history in the light of the allegorical metaphors produced around reclamation of the Crown of Jerusalem.
    It must be understood: they were 1,000 years too late. Even Ezekiel (like John) saw the New Jerusalem. The crowns were given to the saints of the most high. After 30AD, the blind and carnal may have still been looking for a "kingdom of heaven" that they could see with their physical eyes or for temples made with hands. Consider also, the saints and Jesus/Yeshua being conferred kingdoms at the right hand of the most high.

Which reminds me, once long ago I felt inclined to study an arrangement in the stars, looking beyond the Romanesque or Babylonian Zodiac and Constellations. I was after prayer inclined to seek out the representations of "the father's house" something that would be so simple even a child could see it. And there it was, at Cepheus a little house like the kind little kinds draw: a square with a triangle on top. Next I was inclined to make the determination of right and left from the vantage point of standing in the doorway of the house. And behold: the Crown to the right and Draco to the left!

Interestingly Cepheus is mischaracterized by Kaballists as "The Fool". It may have been heretical Gnostics that decided to project the upside down image of the Cepheus on his throne onto the house in order to have Draco at Cepheus' right hand. Absurd and very telling--in that they likely knew the original meaning and set out to hide it!

... the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. ... But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. 1 Cor. 25, 27 (v. 25 in part)
    The star making at the peak of the roof of the house is called Errai or Al Rai (which means Shepherd which relates to the word 'hero'). It is said that such star will become replace Polaris as the North Star in at least 2600 years.

Related:
    Mazzaroth or, the Constellations (by Frances Rolleston)
    Last edited by allodial; 05-07-16 at 10:53 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Celestial Wobble - in 26,000 years it will look the same as now. I enjoy SkyGlobe from NASA but I was impressed with the program a fellow uses in The Star of Bethlehem.

I think you circle back to my point about time. It is an illusion. This is the reference to the Alpha and the Omega - the ALEPH and the TAV. The Alphabet of Creation. My point though may not be pleasing to all. The guilt trip caused a stiff-necked and hard-hearted people; so much so that when one of theirs broke through to this natural birthright - biblical prophecy - they threw a small fortune at preserving it to the culture as a national treasure.

P.S. As I developed Artificial Intuition at the young age of 69 it feels more and more that Adolph read this Century Magazine clip in 1928, before he even knew he might need a national enemy to target. One nation's treasure is another man's weapon?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-07-16 at 10:58 PM.

Celestial Wobble - in 26,000 years it will look the same as now. I enjoy SkyGlobe from NASA but I was impressed with the program a fellow uses in The Star of Bethlehem.

I think you circle back to my point about time. It is an illusion.
    Hologram vs. illusion. An illusion might lack genuine importance, like a counterfeit or an imitation. However, a hologram nonetheless can carry original and intended meaning. Also, re: 26,000 years: that is presuming it won't be 'rolled up like a scroll'.

P.S. As I developed Artificial Intuition at the young age of 69 it feels more and more that Adolph read this Century Magazine clip in 1928, before he even knew he might need a national enemy to target. One nation's treasure is another man's weapon?
    The trouble is that so many organizations/groups claim to be "Jews" for the purpose of grandstanding as "god's chosen"--to legitimize anything and everything they do. But of course, Israelites weren't lawless. The historic record (see Edwin L. Martin) shows that Gnostics, Samaritans and Islamists heavily regarded themselves to be "Jews"; eventually even Edom had joined in. After 70AD it also became fashionable to borrow the title "Christian". What does any given group actually mean by "Jew" or Christian? Jew as in Judean or Jew as in Idumean or Jew as in Samarian or Islamic Gnostic? Christian as in Simonian or as in among the saints so dubbed at Antioch? Which points to this: Another big con that was attempted to be foisted upon bible believers is the one were saints are equated with Gentiles. Consider that by 1000 AD, Palestine/Samaria came into Islamic hands. If Isaac quit an area, who was the next heir: Ishmael. What religion were the Templars held to ultimately embrace? Some say: Islam.

A stele is dedicated to Qos-allah 'Qos is Allah' or 'Qos the god', by Qosmilk (melech - king) is found at Petra (Glueck 516). Qos is identifiable with Kaush (Qaush) the God of the older Edomites. The stele is horned and the seal from Edomite Tawilan near Petra identified with Kaush DISPLAYS A STAR AND CRESCENT (Gluek, Browning).
    Post-Old-Dynasty Egypt Gnostics vs Moses (preserving the original doctrines)
    Essau/Edom/Idumeans (Qos) vs Israel (includes Judah)
    Rome vs non-Catholics
    Ishmael vs Isaac
    Archers (Qos) vs Joseph
    Nimrod (Men Hunters) vs Mankind
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-16 at 12:57 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

I think you circle back to my point about time. It is an illusion. This is the reference to the Alpha and the Omega - the ALEPH and the TAV. The Alphabet of Creation. My point though may not be pleasing to all. The guilt trip caused a stiff-necked and hard-hearted people; so much so that when one of theirs broke through to this natural birthright - biblical prophecy - they threw a small fortune at preserving it to the culture as a national treasure.

Day of Trumpets: 11-Sept-3BC
    Day of Atonement: 21-Sept=3BC
    Feast of Tabernacles : 26 - Sept- 3BC

Num 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth [Confusion].
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-08-16 at 12:48 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Christ gave humanity the ability to raise itself to an understanding of the spiritual out of the life of intellect itself. inability to understand the spirit is our ignorance of the Holy Spirit,IF i talk only of the Father God and the Christ God.a far away one or internal one as i am willing to see and read it. is also for it is a revelation in and of itself man can understand those sensitivities through the spirit dwelling within him, if he only inclines himself to Christ. Holy Spirit appeared at the baptism of Christ. And with the appearance of the Holy Spirit
    The Father is the unbegotten begetter who places the Son into the physical world. But at the same time the Father uses the Holy Spirit in order to tell humanity that in the spirit that we have from our pre-birth existence is raised to life through the Christ dwelling within us. And when Christ sent the Holy Spirit to his disciples this imparting occurred through the Christ, through the Son.that the Father is the unbegotten begetter, that the Son is the one begotten by the Father, and that the Holy Spirit is the one imparted to humanity by the Father and the Son. along with the teachings concerning that Trinity based on three parts or elements, especially the theological description of humans as consisting of body, soul, and spirit. Trinity
    the divine principle working as Christ within evolving humanity cannot be understood without the Trinity. If, in the place of the Trinity, some other teaching concerning God were to enter, then basically speaking it would not be fully Christs teaching. Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So actually it is the Holy Spirit who is sent by Christ in order that man might retain his consciousness of self, of his I, while Christ himself lives in the unconsciousness of human beings. Thus, if man realizes in the full sense of the word what his being really is, The effete ignorance might be me ignoring dogma not scripting Scripture I cant spirit stiff nobody i can however adjust my clouds.

Holy Spirit appeared at the baptism of Christ.

Mar 11:28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
    Mar 11:29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
    Mar 11:30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
    Coronation.

Rome vs non-Catholics In part it is due to this dogma. But neither may one speak of the soul. Of the real soul it is not permitted to talk because the religious faiths claim it as their prerogative to speak of the soul and — so far as their dogma allows — also of the spirit. It is their monopoly. If in any place something flares up and spirit is mentioned they are interfering in the affairs of religion. Nothing remains for this poor science of the world but to become material, materialistic, since the religious denominations deprive it of the possibility to touch on anything spiritual.When redeemable is a spiritual gift and one soul searching truth is realized its done in the spirit
    most important to realise that the very powers responsible for materialism are the powers of the Western Churches. It is the Churches we have to thank for materialism. And materialism will go on increasing in strength if the Churches do not lose their administrative powers in the various religions and confessions. If we take our ROMAN civilization seriously it will be impossible for us to entertain any illusions in these matters. Today it concerns us all to take these matters seriously. Today we may not out of human weakness venture on any compromise. If in our ordinary activities we are forced into making a compromise, this must be done consciously and not lightly dismissed with a few words. It must be quietly admitted that it is necessary to yield to superior power of Christ. We must not make a compromise with what we know; we must not believe a thing to be right that we do at the dictates of coercion.Certainly nothing becomes Christian because in every third line Christ's name is mentioned.or it becomes Rabbinical when Moses name is mentioned. But when it is said out of the very spirit of the present and one is at pains to speak in this way, people come and say: Oh, but he is not talking of the God or Christ. He should be speaking with more depth. Then this so-called depth is put forward in the most external way possible that material matter of fact legal way. What we do individually, for example in teaching, must be done out of the knowledge that each man bears within him different impulses. But as physical man is out of his own powers he has now to seek union with the spiritual, the interest of the spirits above him. In any sense is warmed-up ancient knowledge. preach the old beliefs. And why shouldn't we be kindly disposed towards what comes from that direction? There is no reason why we should not. But for goodness' sake let us not take it seriously as the basis for what is truth today, We should just say: These people were brought up to this, it is true, they cannot change their calling later in life, so let them talk. But we should not think it necessary to agree with all they say except in a conventional way and without discussion.a citizen of Rome is civilization lacking Spirit

The history I am familiar with is how when Paul was young Saul there was an uprising in eastern Turkey (Asia Minor) and Saul's father took part in the civil skirmish, taking up with Rome. Rome won. So Saul's father gained an entitled Roman citizenship but would not have been privileged with dual citizenship. His citizenship (religion) would have been solely Roman. Saul as Paul would have been eligible, not entitled, as indicated by the Roman officer in Acts, to purchase his Roman citizenship at a high price.

Saul apparently cherished his (Edomite) Jewry so much to form an interesting strategy. Finding of fact, that Rome existed and apparently was not going anywhere for some centuries, Saul began flirting with the idea he might become a kind of liaison officer on the Temple Mount between the Babylonian Sanhedrin and Caesar. So after his scouting out the potential for the Gospel of Mark to fly among the Asia Minor pagans - being that Life, Death and Resurrection were the primary colors of the seasons and agriculture Saul/Paul spent the alms gathered while stopped in Cyprus - a Masonic (Mnason) cover-up to invest in the actual papers.

It is so obvious once you accept the still-living Jesus spent three years writing Mark with Peter and Paul visiting Damascus too.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-09-16 at 12:37 AM.

Coronation.
    If one avoids confusing extra-Hebraic practices of "baptism" with the OT Hebraic immersion/mikveh, it would be clear that the Holy Spirit's settling upon him would be the only thing at Mark 11 that has to do with coronation: anointing. The entire OT temple layout figured the process of salvation. Mikveh was required for the royal priesthood--full body immersion and neither sprinkling of blood, water, wine nor oil. To project foreign or copy-cat practices onto the practices of Hebrews would just serve to confuse. The Babylonians see reality through Babylonian eyes. The Hebrews were not Babylonians.

Name:  Tabernacle.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  26.2 KB
    Note: the laver comes before entry into the congregation. The light of the oil-powered lampstands would hardly be directly visible from without! To see it one had to enter into the congregation, no?

That lots of people used the word "baptism" in connection with some "coronation" ceremony after 70AD as copycats or 'holy ritual designers' (whether to legitimize one claim or another to authority or to put on a really impressive show) doesn't make retroactive projection fit the OT plan or purpose.

A person was required to be ritually pure in order to enter the Temple. In this context, "purity" and "impurity" are imperfect translations of the Hebrew "tahara" and "tumah", respectively, in that the negative connotation of the word impurity is not intended; rather being "impure" is indicative of being in a state in which certain things are prohibited until one has become "pure" again by immersion in a mikveh. {Wiki author evidences lack of comprehension of what it means to be 'ritually unclean' due to failure to specifically utilize that term.}
    Consider entry into the Temple becoming part of the House of God or the Assembly of the Anointed (Christ)--mikveh was about purification not coronation. There is nothing in the scriptures OT or NT to suggest otherwise. To get the general idea, consider the notion that subsequent to purification, the one now clean could access the presence of God. Mikveh itself is not coronation/anointing. Anointing is very specific.

For those who worshiped 'sea gods' or the saw the sea (Mari/mer/mar/mermaids/mercantilism/Mercury) as the 'holy sea' (Dagon, Oannes), sure application of water might be seen as a kind of coronation. But most certainly that was neither the Hebrew nor Melchizedek perspective. In the Hebrew realm, anointing was and is done with oil not water.

Name:  AARON-WITH-LAMPSTAND.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  98.8 KB

In the Temple, light was provided by oil-powered candles rather than by wicked candles. Note 'wicked' candles provide their own light and burn of themselves.

...What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth. Zech. 4:11-14 (11 in part)
    At Zechariah 4:14, "anointed ones" is literally "sons of oil" (b'nai ytzar).

One perspective: oil floats on water, water can extinguish fire and drown people. Another: The scriptural Israel wasn't about formation of secular state. Edom/Esau being carnally minded would miss this point. It was the secularization that prompted judgement even in Hezekiah's time.

30 AD to 70AD was a long grace period (two 20-year periods). The king's missionaries were in the field to maximize the extent of salvation. Who sends missionaries out for 5 seconds? There had to be adequate time to give those of the land to get clued up. Hedges of protection around Jerusalem were removed starting around 66AD and the Idumeans with other nations were standing at the gates. Judgment came ~66AD to 70AD. It has been suggested that Rome-Babylon along with the Idumeans (who were enemies of Israel and Judah) were used as instruments of such judgment. The Worthless Shepherd hardly fits Yeshua/Jesus: the war was waged on the spiritual level first and foremost, the carnally minded would miss the point entirely: the battle was won on the spiritual level. The Romans even blamed the saints for the failure of their oracles and the like subsequent to the crucifixion--even their records evidence something remarkable happened in the spiritual and psychic realms in those days.

P.S. Contrary to infant baptism proponents, it is said according to the Essenes that the age of 30 years had to be attained before any king could be anointed or perhaps even admitted to the congregation. 30 as the 'spiritual age of accountability'.

Related:
    The Third Temple: Spiritual or Physical?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-16 at 07:36 AM.