Thread: Why I Was Wrong About Atheism (Molyneux)

Why I Was Wrong About Atheism (Molyneux)

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The bank manger whom closed my bank account because I won't show a DL said she was an Atheist.
    How funny that they found their own new GOD called government.
    Wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The bank manger whom closed my bank account because I won't show a DL said she was an Atheist.
    How funny that they found their own new GOD called government.
    Wankers.
    Atheists have a habit of making themselves out to be god over everyone else. Irony and hypocrisy tightly rolled into singularity.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Atheists have a habit of making themselves out to be god over everyone else. Irony and hypocrisy tightly rolled into singularity.

.....oooohhh.....I like that zinger allodial !!!! ;-]