Thread: No Credit - No ID Required

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Credit - No ID Required

I love teaching about this - it seems pretty consistent banker policy, in alignment with natural (divine) law. See how the store manager easily verifies, "Oh, its Pre-Pay, nevermind."

No ID Required.

P.S. Remember last time how I started getting upset? A big fellow suddenly appears before me with threatening kinesics! This time I simply refused to discuss my reasoning. However you see my attention divert to the left, with a big fellow on my right too. This is probably all going on subconsciously but there is a distinctive push to get me into debt.

The small woman looks at the offer of assistance from the big sales agent and dismisses him. I did not get the full offer on the camera.

My take is that Information is the new currency. When they get you unable to pay, T-Mobile will gladly extend you a month or two credit - at which point they own your Information and can sell it.

Furthermore, an old man came in while I was there and the same thing. He likes walking to the store and pre-paying. I wanted to jump in and explain the reasons why he was so uncomfortable with their offer for all the benefits of post-pay, but for some reason bit my tongue.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-19-16 at 01:55 PM.