Thread: Gender-Mutilated Man Morphs Into Dragon Lady

Gender-Mutilated Man Morphs Into Dragon Lady

Transgender Former Banker, 55, Has {His} Ears and Nose REMOVED to Transform Into A 'Dragon Lady' With Scales, A Forked Tongue and A Horned Skull
    If this doesn't reveal to you what is going on in the spiritual realm, I dunno what else will.

Name:  32DB5BEE00000578-3524063-image-m-30_1459844219628.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  106.2 KB
    BEFORE

Name:  32DB5C1300000578-0-image-a-6_1459844000405.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  41.3 KB
    AFTER

Full story/source: link.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

He/she/it is kind of pretty!

Not bad on the eyes anyway. To actually wander away from the species is a rather novel concept, it seems to me.

Traveling in the Northwest lately I find myself, for the first time ever in the minority - Dutch white trash. It is an interesting feeling. I feel like I am back in Colorado when I go into the Dollar Store/Goodwill district strip malls. There I am equaled racially with Hispanic and black shoppers. Emerging as completely unique is an extravagance I can pause to examine, if not admire.

I went into a credit union and had to wait at an interactive monitor screen that wanted my name. - Even as a guest/non-member. I had to wait while four tellers processed loans; my turn came up and the guy just sat there because I refused to give information. I was just there to buy some coin dollars.

After a moment, and having been waiting on loans I just walked up to him at his desk and made my request - as I realized that these folks had no cash drawers! They had ATM machines in front and outside on the sidewalk only. I had walked into some kind of fast-loan industry. They just processed out loans as fast as people could walk in.

The place is thriving but it is the buyers/investors in the SDR who are thriving. The BRICS/BRICI industry is where the credit river flows currently. (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa/Indonesia.) Until lately I was wondering where Indonesia qualified among these deviants (back to the Opening Post). The Dutch heritage sold out here was built by and large upon spice trading in China and Indonesia.

To stay on point anyway, I feel that I am also undergoing constant evolution and transformation. Noting the witching hour, I even seek the quiet of Witching Hour just to play catch up with this guy/gal/new creature.

Name:  learning materials.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  196.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-16 at 10:00 AM.

If it were for a movie dressup for a costume party, it would be one thing. At a long and very thin stretch, a type of psycho-biological marronage. However, his actions reflect mental illness or something potentially dark in the spiritual pushing its way through his body portal. Seems moreso along the lines of assisted self-desecration. Consider the notion that whatever has seized upon him, has stricken the base impetus to prosper, thrive and experience as a Man and has on top of that unabashedly expressed its disdain for imago dei and has expressed the insult quite unmistakably and with vehemence. The image of a beast instead.

As for Indonesia, squarely Dutch. Quite a few wealthier Dutch-Indonesians femmes trotting around the USA will likely have a wealthy Dutch father somewhere across the Pond.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-20-16 at 10:54 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Gee, ya think Leviticus 19:28 might have a bit of sound advice?

"Easy on the eye" or not, that creature above is an example of self desecration

When they are shown the truth they harden their hearts, they love the darkness more than light...

and they are given over to debased minds, without any hope of repenting

Yet they think to themselves that are logical in their vain philosophies

Life is short

Everyone dies

Then Judgment
    Last edited by ag maniac; 04-20-16 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    When they are shown the truth they harden their hearts, they love the darkness more than light...

and they are given over to debased minds, without any hope of repenting

Yet they think to themselves that are logical in their vain philosophies.
    "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19 (KJV)"