Thread: Gender-Mutilated Man Morphs Into Dragon Lady

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He/she/it is kind of pretty!

Not bad on the eyes anyway. To actually wander away from the species is a rather novel concept, it seems to me.

Traveling in the Northwest lately I find myself, for the first time ever in the minority - Dutch white trash. It is an interesting feeling. I feel like I am back in Colorado when I go into the Dollar Store/Goodwill district strip malls. There I am equaled racially with Hispanic and black shoppers. Emerging as completely unique is an extravagance I can pause to examine, if not admire.

I went into a credit union and had to wait at an interactive monitor screen that wanted my name. - Even as a guest/non-member. I had to wait while four tellers processed loans; my turn came up and the guy just sat there because I refused to give information. I was just there to buy some coin dollars.

After a moment, and having been waiting on loans I just walked up to him at his desk and made my request - as I realized that these folks had no cash drawers! They had ATM machines in front and outside on the sidewalk only. I had walked into some kind of fast-loan industry. They just processed out loans as fast as people could walk in.

The place is thriving but it is the buyers/investors in the SDR who are thriving. The BRICS/BRICI industry is where the credit river flows currently. (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa/Indonesia.) Until lately I was wondering where Indonesia qualified among these deviants (back to the Opening Post). The Dutch heritage sold out here was built by and large upon spice trading in China and Indonesia.

To stay on point anyway, I feel that I am also undergoing constant evolution and transformation. Noting the witching hour, I even seek the quiet of Witching Hour just to play catch up with this guy/gal/new creature.

Name:  learning materials.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  196.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-16 at 10:00 AM.