Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    Regarding the Californian, I don't know allodial, i've been stopped and when they ask for its license, i ask "well, who do you wish to speak to?" lol they get mad, however, I looked into the IDP and in some states is only valid if you present its id, also look up articles by cops for other cops, discovered it by accident as i was mad clicking on things, this cop was talking about sovereigns and ways to deal with them, and dangers blah blah blah even went as deep as gathering info and gps trackers. crazy.. get that security agreement in order for real. most-likely, these lower people dont mean to sound the way it looks, are all puppets, they dont even know who is cranking this machine they have a quota and that alll that matters to them. unfortunately some people who think they know the whole process may make mistakes and get introuble or even get so mad the act tyrranical about it. as a Sovereign we stand correct and they must Govern themselves accordingly, We Must keep our composure though thats how the carry the burden at all times. not us.
    I have seen a similar type of license honored at least five times first hand. The only reason I've seen a cop get into a tizzy is because he was harassing the one presenting the ID and the cop didn't like the idea that not only was the one presenting the ID outside of his scope of authority but that the one presenting the ID was actually bona-fide superior to him. The same drove away in a car AT NIGHT taking a 45 minute or so trip along a path he described to the same officer and was not stopped: no car note, not house mortgage, doesn't live in the 'state', 'city', 'county' --lives on private land (this is why the communists hate private property they want maniacal levels of tyrannically control): those who cannot be trusted ought not be trusted and ought not hold offices of trust.

The cops are often lied to and used as mine detectors. I have seen first hand trainee cops forced to get back into closed cars with windows up so that they could not hear discussions between a sovereign and a cop. The person that held rank of sergeant and that that showed up as a duty boss that night was particularly crooked and super short in stature and exhibited a very obvious Napoleonic Complex.

I've ever avoided taking a hostile attitude toward cop or the IRS, etc. Its worth keeping in mind that the job of a police officer can be a tough job even the crap that cops give one another (infighting, schisms, racism, corruption, opposing cliques, etc.) can be very, very bad--even nasty bad. Not only that the training style that has infected law enforcement is a pissant "us vs them" attitude. Providing false training is a felony when it results in a conspiracy against rights.

On the bright side, I have actually observed one situation where cops started studying and researching law because of their interactions with a sovereign and it caught on, other cops started realizing the truth. Even once, a duty boss smiled ear to ear when he saw the ID. He was glad to find someone without their head up their #ss. Another cop actually said "You're smart" when I state that I stay out of their system due to the corruption, gimmicks and snares and among other things the lies some cops are prone tell. I asserted that I have every right. He looked around as if to see if anyone was listening and said: "You know what? You're smart." Then he walked off. (Also, I was fully aware that they were playing Mutt & Jeff and he was trying to feel out information.)

Like David Merrill, I lack a social security number. I lack residence (note: positive verbiage instead of "i don't have"). in the United States or in any of the districts, territories or states of the United States. I am neither employed, unemployed, employable nor self-employed. Not being someone's b#tch, is hardly justification for inflicting injury or detention.

Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-19-16 at 01:34 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.