Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

This self-flagellation seems to stem from the misconceptions about the municipal corporation forming in 1871. I took a look at the city council and did not recognize any of them. Washington DC is operating like any home rule city and town in America.

I do find it rather disturbing that there is a flurry of delusion about what the trust structure of "statesman" and "judge" really is. And so we can follow a quick cyber-bunnyhole.

Here the Maine Republic is attempting to launch disinformation from my YouTube video:

The Republics quickly lead to an interview with somebody named "Judge Anna":

HOSTESS: Great, I'm so glad you're on.
    JUDGE ANNA: Well, I'm pleased to be here.
    HOSTESS: Yes. You've been extremely brave to process the paperwork that you've been
    processing. Like a lien against the American BAR Association. That was wonderful.
    I mean, it was long overdue. I'm also glad you did it.
    2 of 16
    JUDGE ANNA: Well, I can't take a whole lot of credit for that. My expertise is not commercial
    law. I'm kind of a neophyte in terms of commercial law. The lien was actually written by
    Judge Steve Curry of Colorado and he has that particular expertise, and the rest of us
    signed on to basically protect him and to stand up for what we believe to be the truth.
    So I was kind of a follower more than a leader in that effort,

Colorado Superior Judge Curry Issues Orders to Sheriff Diggins: Magistrate Carey Charged with operating a private court? Impersonating a Lawful Government Officer?
    Well it turns out that he plead out easy, for a year of community service; I suppose his worst hell, voluntary slave labor. Now he gets to work for the corporate state, at no wage! What a cruel judge...

So he called them on it, and he was brought into court, charged falsely on the part of
    corrupt local officials, and he was charged by their corporate court with a year of community
    service for his supposed crime of objecting to their criminality, and he did not serve
    that year of community service so then they charged him with a parole violation and brought
    him back in and they have him in jail for this ridiculous situation right now. It's crazy.

Of course they won't even let me post comments about posting my YouTube video. They are apparently just too busy.

I wont spend a lot of time trying to explain. Attached please find my very emotional appeal that saved Ron a lot of prison time. This whole republics thing is an intelligence mill to get information about disgruntled Americans into the CIA and FBI - addresses, phone numbers, job information... And the sad part is most of the people providing indictments on themselves are not really any threat to government or civil peace and safety.

I suppose that my point is in any amicus curiae rules one finds restrictions about who can file one with the court. One party that can file an amicus curiae without the consent of all parties is a State.

Name:  Amicus Curiae5.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  205.2 KB

And please note that it was filed and published without delay or question:

Attachment 4160
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-20-16 at 02:16 PM.

Well the fact that RAP/TRAP wasn't about pushing folks to look at the original jurisdiction is telling. Also, it might be worth viewing any attempt to form a state named "Republic of Maine" or "Maine Republic" (a name) in the U.S. State of Maine in light of a Civil War issue concerning West Virginia statehood and other Virginia-related state formation issues at the start of the Civil War: Statehood for West Virginia: An Illegal Act? A key significance of the article is how an attempt to thwart Virginia secession was made by reforming a State of Virginia or something like that and how that led to West Virginia--as in the legal mechanics.

Consider the notion of the U.S. Department of Justice having been established (in 1870 or 1871) for a single and exclusive purpose: prosecution of war (i.e. the Civil War and subsequent wars).

Name:  400px-US_Reconstruction_military_districts.png
Views: 831
Size:  55.6 KB

Consider for lucidity's sake that a proper conservator of the peace might simply assert the law while a soldier in the field (military-revenue district) operating under rules of war might feel free to use (tRAPs/RuS#Es) deception and ruses (short of actual perfidy--or so we'd like to believe). TT's attempt to put a Christian orthodox twist on the Federal Zone makes little sense if you perceive it as a container for the stranger.

Their insistence on having a capital for "the" Republic or restoring "the" Republic is a noisy fart in the face of original jurisdictions. You hear nothing of the several republics only of a singularity which was never the original arrangement--there are various reason I perceived TT being knowingly and willingly involved in creating a false movement: "its a tRAP to get a RAP". From what I could gather he was intercepting reports of actual, valid lawful remedy and creating crippled sound-alike false remedies in order to put bad taste in the mouth of police in order to conspire against lawful remedy and piss police off. From what I gather now, that he may have been doing that with FBI assistance is simply disdainful. I simply fail to recall sh#t disturbing being a power, right or duty of any officer of the United States.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-21-16 at 12:01 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,

Allodial, yes my addresses are not conflicting, im in c/o. thats it.

Im trying to upload some of my paperwork to example my idea. im not to computer savvy outside of microsoft word etc. my biggest problem is trying to file all my paperwork and need frns to do it, yet, I am in conflict cause im using them to file paperwork that states thery're essentially valueless, which is not taking away any authenticity of the statement cause its factual. its just a catch 22, So ii wants to create a trust as the Settlor and the Trustee (SPC) uses the lien to file in the trust? indemnity bond, -1, security agreement. etc. While the SPC is also Beneficiary of the trust itself. oh and I ordered it a new birth certificate to do the process and my name is like this <<<Christopher T Farley>>> why? I did send my other one to the treasury, I feel so upset with myself how wrong i did the process, I guess the situation I just wanted to notify everyone right then and there i didnt research proper notification procedures, considering the circumstances.
    I'm not completely sure of your comprehension of the jurisdictional issues or of your political status. I might expect a U.S. citizen to adhere to applicable laws, for example. As in who am I to tell you who or what you are?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-16 at 11:58 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This will help explain the different jurisdictions.

Blacks 4th
    Name:  government defacto.PNG
Views: 404
Size:  44.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Fishing is SPORT - .
    Fishing is a Commercial activity in my "STATE"