Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well the fact that RAP/TRAP wasn't about pushing folks to look at the original jurisdiction is telling. Also, it might be worth viewing any attempt to form a state named "Republic of Maine" or "Maine Republic" (a name) in the U.S. State of Maine in light of a Civil War issue concerning West Virginia statehood and other Virginia-related state formation issues at the start of the Civil War: Statehood for West Virginia: An Illegal Act? A key significance of the article is how an attempt to thwart Virginia secession was made by reforming a State of Virginia or something like that and how that led to West Virginia--as in the legal mechanics.

Consider the notion of the U.S. Department of Justice having been established (in 1870 or 1871) for a single and exclusive purpose: prosecution of war (i.e. the Civil War and subsequent wars).

Name:  400px-US_Reconstruction_military_districts.png
Views: 899
Size:  55.6 KB

Consider for lucidity's sake that a proper conservator of the peace might simply assert the law while a soldier in the field (military-revenue district) operating under rules of war might feel free to use (tRAPs/RuS#Es) deception and ruses (short of actual perfidy--or so we'd like to believe). TT's attempt to put a Christian orthodox twist on the Federal Zone makes little sense if you perceive it as a container for the stranger.

Their insistence on having a capital for "the" Republic or restoring "the" Republic is a noisy fart in the face of original jurisdictions. You hear nothing of the several republics only of a singularity which was never the original arrangement--there are various reason I perceived TT being knowingly and willingly involved in creating a false movement: "its a tRAP to get a RAP". From what I could gather he was intercepting reports of actual, valid lawful remedy and creating crippled sound-alike false remedies in order to put bad taste in the mouth of police in order to conspire against lawful remedy and piss police off. From what I gather now, that he may have been doing that with FBI assistance is simply disdainful. I simply fail to recall sh#t disturbing being a power, right or duty of any officer of the United States.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-21-16 at 12:01 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.