Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,

Allodial, yes my addresses are not conflicting, im in c/o. thats it.

Im trying to upload some of my paperwork to example my idea. im not to computer savvy outside of microsoft word etc. my biggest problem is trying to file all my paperwork and need frns to do it, yet, I am in conflict cause im using them to file paperwork that states thery're essentially valueless, which is not taking away any authenticity of the statement cause its factual. its just a catch 22, So ii wants to create a trust as the Settlor and the Trustee (SPC) uses the lien to file in the trust? indemnity bond, -1, security agreement. etc. While the SPC is also Beneficiary of the trust itself. oh and I ordered it a new birth certificate to do the process and my name is like this <<<Christopher T Farley>>> why? I did send my other one to the treasury, I feel so upset with myself how wrong i did the process, I guess the situation I just wanted to notify everyone right then and there i didnt research proper notification procedures, considering the circumstances.
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-19-16 at 03:56 PM.