Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For the most part, I am ineligible for State ID/licenses--those are for 'residents'. However, though it may be possible to obtain one as a matter of emergency, IMHO it would give rise to undesirable presumptions. So I have avoided such.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    You know, that is interesting also, So "it" was serving a parole violation, and to sum it up "it" had wrote "void" on the warrant used to detain "it" and filed a memorandum (challenging jurisdiction), affidavit of Truth, demand for set-off, and asseveration and declaration of status sent it certified mail to the clerk of courts. which hasn't been filed yet however have the return receipt. it was released, prior to sending them documents. "it" got another charge and when the magistrate served the paperwork i voided it out and had the prison fax it back, went to court, case dismissed, got released 5 months early then sent the rest, and on a couple occasions has been stopped and nothing comes up when they run my name, however, i didnt file the paperwork correctly and i didnt at the time know about registered mail so im confused. sometimes i feel there is no need to file all these documents to treasury and all that, they already access the account why cant i? another issue is i dont have a state id for it and i dont want one and it complicates things
    I am for good order throughout my land. As for crimes/cases, it is important to settle those matters before attempting to 'retire' from the system. As for filing documents, if you happen to be an exempt foreign person it can be helpful to let Treasury know. The State license/ID open up a different door than the IRS tax file--those tend to have something to do with a State Attorney General or a Director of Revenue. However, Treasury now handles state-level debts too. I never did any of that birth certificate A4V paperwork--for lack of a "birth certificate" with my name on it, how can I? I do recall that may I have sent a certificate of foreign status (in connection with 1099 contract work, the company as Treasury agent sent the document to treasury--and no, it was not for Federal employment) to Treasury back in say, 1993. Never had any problems with them.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-19-16 at 02:33 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.