Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Really!

I recall how the sporting goods store required a SSN for a fishing license.

Name:  fishing license.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  169.2 KB

Since I have no SSN, I would describe to the officer (Fish & Game) that I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.

What exactly does Social Security mean to a fish?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Really!

I recall how the sporting goods store required a SSN for a fishing license.

Name:  fishing license.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  169.2 KB

Since I have no SSN, I would describe to the officer (Fish & Game) that I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.

What exactly does Social Security mean to a fish?
    Fishing is SPORT - foraging is surviving. Like Pink Floyd sang "haven't you heard, its a battle of words....."

A man who refuses to take care of his family is worse than a heathen. Are you a son of God? Consider and ponder.

I must leave hidel to be about husbandry under God.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-14-16 at 04:12 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Fishing is SPORT - foraging is surviving. Like Pink Floyd sang "haven't you heard, its a battle of words....."

A man who refuses to take care of his family is worse than a heathen. Are you a son of God? Consider and ponder.

I must leave hidel to be about husbandry under God.

Long ago a suitor said that to a lieutenant with Fish and Game, working the reservoir on a Sunday. The fellow came back in twenty minutes and asked for his ticket back! - Said his tickets were for behavior modification and felt he was wasting his time and state resources on a religious buff.

The fellow agreed to come talk to the guy's officers about religion but lost the number. I said that he was best not to be belittled like that; presuming that was the Lieutenant's plan. The Lieutenant called and was disappointed after, he had assembled a 14-officer meeting and the suitor did not even contact him to cancel...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-14-16 at 11:04 AM.

I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.
    yes , that is the point I am referring to.
    tell them you only hold the COLB as ID and they will say sorry that ID doesn't qualify.

the funny thing about fishing lic. is they are for sport or commercial fishing only.
    what if all you wanted was to eat fish?

(in canada you buy the fishing lic. on-line and you can put any name in there you want.
    for the address i once put the local pubs and telephone number.)

What I will do next time is have him print out the form with all the information on it but no SSN. Then I can show that to a F&G officer as evidence that I tried to pay the $35 but the irresponsible fiduciary refused to accept the cash.

I used my WSA ID and Passport - no address on it.

What I will do next time is have him print out the form with all the information on it but no SSN. Then I can show that to a F&G officer as evidence that I tried to pay the $35 but the irresponsible fiduciary refused to accept the cash.

I used my WSA ID and Passport - no address on it.
    If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties and perhaps even use that to get the license just to appease the Wardens. If one pays attention and sifts through all of the patterns one might notice that the SSN is most always 'requested' or 'required' where there is the potential for a person incurring liability due to charges or taxes. If a person is a resident, then the SSN might be well expected. In most or many cases, the fees they take are turned over to a Department of Revenue or Treasury. This might make a Secretary of State's office a revenue agency as far as fees are concerned.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-14-16 at 05:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

In New Jersey, driver is defined at Title 39 TITLE 39 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATION 39:1-1 Words and phrases defined.
    long link click here

"Driver" means the rider or driver of a horse, bicycle or motorcycle or the driver or operator of a motor vehicle, unless otherwise specified.
    "Operator" means a person who is in actual physical control of a vehicle or street car.
    "Motor vehicle" includes all vehicles propelled otherwise than by muscular power, excepting such vehicles as run only upon rails or tracks and motorized bicycles.
    "Owner" means a person who holds the legal title of a vehicle, or if a vehicle is the subject of an agreement for the conditional sale or lease thereof with the right of purchase upon performance of the conditions stated in the agreement and with an immediate right of possession vested in the conditional vendee or lessee, or if a mortgagor of a vehicle is entitled to possession, then the conditional vendee, lessee or mortgagor shall be deemed the owner for the purpose of this subtitle.
    "Passenger automobile" means all automobiles used and designed for the transportation of passengers, other than omnibuses and school buses.
    "Person" includes natural persons, firms, copartnerships, associations, and corporations.
    "Vehicle" means every device in, upon or by which a person or property is or may be transported upon a highway, excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks or motorized bicycles.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties
    it is said that "one section of a statute qualifies another"

walter, what does that mean? Could you please explain further? thanks!

First time for me too. A new maxim - thank you.

My guess is that within a statute, all subsections are interpreted to be interrelated. Kind of like the Definitions statute is to be used for all the terms in the entire Section or even Article.