Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

If you create an identity document of sorts, it might be a good idea to serve a copy on a sheriff or chief of police or the like before attempting to "use it". Of course, its probably best to avoid any silly, inflammatory or inconsistent statements or ramblings in any event. Consider how assinine it would be for me to say, assert having an address of, say: 200 Maple Drive, Austin, Texas 12345 and then also asserting being a non-resident.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 (KJV)
    Last edited by allodial; 06-19-16 at 02:56 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Not only that the training style that has infected law enforcement is a pissant "us vs them" attitude. Providing false training is a felony when it results in a conspiracy against rights.
    Which brings up the question, Who trains the police?

Name:  Dan MAY DA oath SoS.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  79.3 KB

He either does not know the law, or has obviously broken it from allegedly taking up office!

Name:  Form of Oath.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  65.8 KB

Therefore we begin on the presumption that the police are incompetent in and at law. Show some compassion, that is on the the presumption you are "learned in the law" yourself.

That was in the organic laws of Colorado as a Territory. The requirement to become a lawyer was to be "learned in the law" and have the recommendation of an already reputable lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    David,

yes, ive looked at that site I just don't have the membership fees. also signature card? are you talking about the ss card or the Original stub portion the card is attached to? its like the same size as a frn a little bigger and says "Social Security is a package of protection- retirement, survivors, and disability insurance." (that was clear what it is used for huh?) then next sentence, It protects you and your family while you work and after you retire. (im wonder what the "while" consists of?) Social Security is a base you can build on, now and for the future, with other insurance and investments. (emphasis added)

Name:  Not for Identification Purposes.gif
Views: 433
Size:  14.7 KB

Name:  SSN not required.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  179.1 KB

P.S. It strikes me that you have misused patriot mythology and are suffering financially for it.

I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,

Allodial, yes my addresses are not conflicting, im in c/o. thats it.

Im trying to upload some of my paperwork to example my idea. im not to computer savvy outside of microsoft word etc. my biggest problem is trying to file all my paperwork and need frns to do it, yet, I am in conflict cause im using them to file paperwork that states thery're essentially valueless, which is not taking away any authenticity of the statement cause its factual. its just a catch 22, So ii wants to create a trust as the Settlor and the Trustee (SPC) uses the lien to file in the trust? indemnity bond, -1, security agreement. etc. While the SPC is also Beneficiary of the trust itself. oh and I ordered it a new birth certificate to do the process and my name is like this <<<Christopher T Farley>>> why? I did send my other one to the treasury, I feel so upset with myself how wrong i did the process, I guess the situation I just wanted to notify everyone right then and there i didnt research proper notification procedures, considering the circumstances.
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-19-16 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Name:  Not for Identification Purposes.gif
Views: 433
Size:  14.7 KB
    A SSN is not used as identification of a man - that would be against Divine Law. The SSN identifies an account and said account is referenced to an estate. And said estate is CQVT whereof the man or woman is co-trustee, grantor and co-beneficiary.

The estate and account are resident within the State. I, a Man, may choose whereof to rest my head. Once I comprehended the trust and how it works both as an entity and as a relationship, then my eyes opened. I AM THAT, I AM by choice. But once my choice is made and I have given my vows [to engage or marry], then it is reasonable that my vows be paid.

Therefore Jesus said it is better than one should not take an oath. For one who performs duty does so out of debt according to his promise to perform expressed by signature or implied by deed [or lack thereof].

Reference FDR: government bonds and newly formed trust accounts....

Law is above Trust. For Trust contemplates property or estate and these latter can only exist subject to claim and dominion. Therefore trust is subordinate to Law. And therefore Trust is subject to a higher power of Administration. And therefore it would do one a great benefit to read and understand Unam Sanctum and the triple crown [three testamentary trusts] formed out of that claim.

Said another way a child is his parents house is subject to the rule of his parents. Liability being key and all..

The SSN is for TAX REPORTING PURPOSES - this has to do with TRANSFER OF ESTATE. Make a demand for lawful money per 12USC411. Say Goodnight Gracie. In Jim Rome style - GOOD NIGHT NOW.

Happy Father's Day,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-19-16 at 04:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,
    I can't quite make any sense of that. I believe a common misconception is that one is party to the contract and therefore has a stake and claim in the actual Constitution itself. Once an official has sworn out an oath, he is obligated by undertaking to respect the Bill(s) of Rights as he swears to.

Okay, So I had taken in a lot of information from certain wording I picked up and researched from all posts posted today, I thank you, and will do the same. please, correct my understanding... I walk into bank of america open a non-intrest bearing checking account... without my SSN in accordance with CFR. I do however have a photocopy of its license and ss card and on the photocopy i wrote attached to Security Agreement #CTFxxxx and attched to Affidavit of ones true identity and backed up with treasury form requiring a meddalion stamp since banks handle securities and im also demanding lawful money. so in the trust i will have my fed res. bank (corralates with letter on back of ss card) as the Settlor, the Treasury (Jack Lew) fiduxiary and trustee, my true name as co-Trustee and the Debtor (all Cap) as beneficiary and my true name as co-beneficiary? I formulated this from the article I read from above post regarding CQVT from Micheal, thank you by the way, i heard a click by the 5th sentence. so please help me with mistakes in that formula. also, I dont celebrate holidays--everyday is mother and father day, however I do have a son and appreciate your kindness.

David,

I also ask you for correction also, I have a hard time with the Constitutional beliefs, Our constitution has been "ratified" so many times how can it be functional?
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-19-16 at 06:19 PM.

Am I asking the wrong question maybe? How can I claim title to the CQVT with the -1 form while establishing the trust with that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Which brings up the question, Who trains the police?

Name:  Dan MAY DA oath SoS.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  79.3 KB

He either does not know the law, or has obviously broken it from allegedly taking up office!
    Or better yet, who misleads and misinforms the police? Or .. who indoctrinates with police for Metro? Likely, he knows the law but does not want to be under any law (i.e. men of lawlessness).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

David,

I also ask you for correction also, I have a hard time with the Constitutional beliefs, Our constitution has been "ratified" so many times how can it be functional?

This is a simple process.

The newly elected or appointed official has thirty days to swear out an oath of office according to law, or his office is vacant. If he continues to operate de facto, that is okay but when somebody calls him on it, then he must get it corrected fast.

Name:  suthers oath 1.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  74.3 KB

A suitor demanded a Certificate of Fact that there was no oath of office and this showed up by the next morning.

For no reason, so far as term goes, he changed it to ALL UPPER CASE lettering shortly thereafter.

Attachment 4154

Then as I began putting the pressure on him with a $20M lien he Found God:

Name:  SUTHERS fungible fidelity bond 2011.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  120.6 KB

By looking carefully you can see how this Attorney General was trying his best not to bond himself to the oath, or the office to the comptroller of the state treasury.

Here is what he was supposed to do all along:

Name:  Oath Form from SoS Secretary of State.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  138.1 KB

Name:  Form of Oath.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  65.8 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-20-16 at 12:39 AM.