Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay to the Order of...

Pay to the Order of...

Funny how this has been hashed over, even here and then the discovery just evolved for me!

See the way payment is to the recipient's ORDER? Quite literally then, this is the opportunity to choose this day, so to speak. Do you endorse the private credit from the local central bank? If so, that is you choosing the ORDER of the districts and issuance of elastic currency, promoting the false balances of growing the economy by fractional lending.

Or you might choose your own redemption. A redemptive ORDER?

A man is presumed to be among the endorsing ORDER; among the Federal Reserve districts by endorsement of private credit, and as chattel substantiating the national debt. Maynard James writes an interesting line:

Fetch me the Spirit, the Son and the Father;
    Tell Them Their Pillar of Faith has ascended.

[Listen with my ears; Maynard James says - Give me my Word. - Not Wings.]

Is not Grace allowing for a man upon Redemption to transcend one ORDER into a higher ORDER of Creative Process? Who might be in authority to hold him back? Any man?

Would that not be the ultimate hubris? - To disallow a man to ascend?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-16 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Funny how this has been hashed over, even here and then the discovery just evolved for me!

See the way payment is to the recipient's ORDER? Quite literally then, this is the opportunity to choose this day, so to speak. Do you endorse the private credit from the local central bank? If so, that is you choosing the ORDER of the districts and issuance of elastic currency, promoting the false balances of growing the economy by fractional lending.

A man is presumed to be among the endorsing ORDER; among the Federal Reserve districts by endorsement of private credit, and as chattel substantiating the national debt. Maynard James writes an interesting line:

Is not Grace allowing for a man upon Redemption to transcend one ORDER into a higher ORDER of Creative Process? Who might be in authority to hold him back? Any man?

Isn't it amazing when that happens?

Now consider what year is this? And consider again, if the demand is not made, are the benefits received? If I issue demand upon your office, and you do not act to grant me remedy that I am allowed UNDER law, what of your office?

One other realization that came to me just yesterday riding down the road: Every year that we have filed and received a refund of our withholdings, we have NEVER received a 1099 the following year. This is because we make a demand for lawful money right on the face of the 1040. Every other year in the past we would always receive a 1099 the following year and this plagued me for years until I realized why. But it is even more revealing that no 1099 issued in the years of which we demanded remedy.

At every turn lies CHOICE.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-21-16 at 01:54 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Legally, pay-to-order instruments are "negotiable" -- meaning that the cheques or drafts generally require endorsement (most usually countersignature or payable into a bank account). This is in contrast to "pay-to-bearer" instruments, which don't require endorsement.

So why make a cheque "pay to the order of"? (private taxable)
    Shouldn't we be making them as "pay to the bearer"? (public exempt)
    Wouldn't that enforce the record for redemption even more?

Re: ascending.
    The separation of darkness from light. Sorting process. There were those in Jesus/Y'shua's time who were hindering others from entering into the kingdom because they could not.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-23-16 at 11:53 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Does a cheque "pay to the bearer" need any NAME on it as drawee?
    If NO, then is any ID required to cash it?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Does a cheque "pay to the bearer" need any NAME on it as drawee?
    If NO, then is any ID required to cash it?
    why don't you give it a test and let us know?

You can always make your own cheques establishing the language "Pay To:" in the stead of "Pay to the Order of:". The former is not negotiable - the latter is negotiable. I prefer the latter as it allows for ALLONGE - and thus I don't need a bank. Many times I might get a cheque from someone that I will immediately assign it to another party on the backside and use it to pay another obligation. That takes a bit of knowledge but it is not to difficult to comprehend. It is done everyday by the major movers of current[cy]. In the end it is the one who receives who determines if value was given. Thusly most times, I will demand cash or some barter [labor comes to mind].

"Demand is made for lawful money per 12USC411 and
    absent accommodation and without recourse and
    without prejudice: Signature

Pay to the Order of: Assignee"

----

The use of a trust makes the foregoing very useful. I believe the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE issues money orders "Pay to" and thus the money order may not be negotiated to a third party. The Named Payee is the only party who can make a use of said money order. I don't like this setup because I like the ability to negotiate any instrument - I believe in CHOICE.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-23-16 at 06:46 PM.

I was thinking that before you spelled it out.

A check written to The Bearer can be passed around like cash, and upon proper confidence, traded for traditional cash. For proper confidence though, you probably either need ID or to actually know who is considered to accept the check. - Like a friend who trusts you.

So I am just restating this to clear it up in my and the readers' minds.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

Name:  Redeemed front of bills .jpg
Views: 576
Size:  103.6 KB

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.

P.S. In other words a bank is only your friend because they can verify the transfer of funds electronically or just tell you to wait a few days before you get your money, or both.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-23-16 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I prefer the latter as it allows for ALLONGE - and thus I don't need a bank. Many times I might get a cheque from someone that I will immediately assign it to another party on the backside and use it to pay another obligation.
    It used to be like that here but not anymore.
    Only cheque the bank will take is if its issued to the account holder.
    No third party transferred allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    It used to be like that here but not anymore.
    Only cheque the bank will take is if its issued to the account holder.
    No third party transferred allowed.

Attach a notarized allonge and it will not be a choice for the bank. They will have to accept the assignment. I proved this fact to myself by experience years ago. Once the teller knows you know what you are doing it is amazing what can be done.

Be strong my brother!
    Michael Joseph

I was thinking that before you spelled it out.

A check written to The Bearer can be passed around like cash, and upon proper confidence, traded for traditional cash. For proper confidence though, you probably either need ID or to actually know who is considered to accept the check. - Like a friend who trusts you.

So I am just restating this to clear it up in my and the readers' minds.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

Name:  Redeemed front of bills .jpg
Views: 576
Size:  103.6 KB

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.

P.S. In other words a bank is only your friend because they can verify the transfer of funds electronically or just tell you to wait a few days before you get your money, or both.
    Its great to see that the model is more finely understood. I knew that you got it quite early on as to the mechanics I've explained. However, you have had the attention of many and yes it has soaked in more widely. However, I add this: that the Federal Reserve System is proprietary to the United States, and is in the Treasury of the United States. To explain further, consider that in one Commonwealth Country, as one studies the law or the general governmental system it becomes more apparent that the Treasury consists of more than just executive offices but all that the country has even accounts and assets of Crown entities that are not held directly in the Treasury. Thusly, it would be appropriate to cancel the FRB side. The power to cancel debts has value.

Its interesting how U.S. postal money orders are effectively treated like 'foreign items'.

The Grand Court of the Exchequer: the Treasury Department, U.S.D.C., the Tax Court and the Federal Reserve System.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-24-16 at 12:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.