Thread: Pay to the Order of...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was thinking that before you spelled it out.

A check written to The Bearer can be passed around like cash, and upon proper confidence, traded for traditional cash. For proper confidence though, you probably either need ID or to actually know who is considered to accept the check. - Like a friend who trusts you.

So I am just restating this to clear it up in my and the readers' minds.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

Name:  Redeemed front of bills .jpg
Views: 591
Size:  103.6 KB

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.

P.S. In other words a bank is only your friend because they can verify the transfer of funds electronically or just tell you to wait a few days before you get your money, or both.
    Its great to see that the model is more finely understood. I knew that you got it quite early on as to the mechanics I've explained. However, you have had the attention of many and yes it has soaked in more widely. However, I add this: that the Federal Reserve System is proprietary to the United States, and is in the Treasury of the United States. To explain further, consider that in one Commonwealth Country, as one studies the law or the general governmental system it becomes more apparent that the Treasury consists of more than just executive offices but all that the country has even accounts and assets of Crown entities that are not held directly in the Treasury. Thusly, it would be appropriate to cancel the FRB side. The power to cancel debts has value.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.
    Its interesting how U.S. postal money orders are effectively treated like 'foreign items'.

The Grand Court of the Exchequer: the Treasury Department, U.S.D.C., the Tax Court and the Federal Reserve System.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-24-16 at 12:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.