Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pay to the Order of...

Love is all there is...

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-25-16 at 09:36 PM.

Of course this brings up the question, what do you do when they insist that you hallucinate with them, for their gain?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Of course this brings up the question, what do you do when they insist that you hallucinate with them, for their gain?
    I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II

Part III

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-26-16 at 12:34 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

And then there is also osmium which is said to occur in a biologically safe form in health pineal glands.

Funny how this has been hashed over, even here and then the discovery just evolved for me!

See the way payment is to the recipient's ORDER? Quite literally then, this is the opportunity to choose this day, so to speak. Do you endorse the private credit from the local central bank? If so, that is you choosing the ORDER of the districts and issuance of elastic currency, promoting the false balances of growing the economy by fractional lending.

Or you might choose your own redemption. A redemptive ORDER?

A man is presumed to be among the endorsing ORDER; among the Federal Reserve districts by endorsement of private credit, and as chattel substantiating the national debt. Maynard James writes an interesting line:

Fetch me the Spirit, the Son and the Father;
    Tell Them Their Pillar of Faith has ascended.

[Listen with my ears; Maynard James says - Give me my Word. - Not Wings.]

Is not Grace allowing for a man upon Redemption to transcend one ORDER into a higher ORDER of Creative Process? Who might be in authority to hold him back? Any man?

Would that not be the ultimate hubris? - To disallow a man to ascend?
    Name:  p_pagesprint_check.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  34.6 KB

Well I've brought this up before. Amazing so few seem to notice the details. Many payroll checks are written like this:

Pay to the John Q. Doe
    Order Of 100 Main St., Chicago, IL 60601

["of" {address in the District}.]
    In UK/Commonwealth countries there are such things as 'friendly societies' and 'building societies'.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-26-16 at 05:38 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II

Part III

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION
    I think you know me well enough to understand that my belief is my action. My actions are my Word, and my Name is my Voice. Thank you so much for bringing up the Jubilee.

It was always confusing to me whether the actual Jubilee was at the end of the forty-ninth year, or the fiftieth year but then every nineteen years the second Adar is plugged in to compensate for solar/lunar discrepancies so I just go with it. Forgive me please for just believing you and working it into my Bill of Exchange of 9/11/01.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    And then there is also osmium which is said to occur in a biologically safe form in health pineal glands.
    OZ-mium such the same creationism as Gadolinium! God's element. I had no precept that it would be the best standard for the Table of Relative Weights but when the program produced it, I was not surprised. - And that the Gadolinium isotope held the numerical representation of the Name of Yehoshuah MESSIAH. Peaceful escape from Nebuchadnezzar's mind bomb/capture of the Temple Mount and Arc of the Covenant.

Osmium being an element would be stored and released, rather than fabricated within the gland? At least that is how I view things. Lately I have been conversing with ducks. Two drakes - one on one side of the fence and one on the other, standing there like, "Do you get it now?" They don't want me going on the hen's side of the fence any more because she has a brood. I suppose you would have to see it to get it... But when I did, I realized that these drakes are intelligent enough to have organized a sentence and statement in symbolic words out of necessity, to communicate and I got it! I actually got the message and became the Duck Whisperer. I bet that is osmium at work in the middle of my head - talking to mallards like I do.

Name:  p_pagesprint_check.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  34.6 KB

Well I've brought this up before. Amazing so few seem to notice the details. Many payroll checks are written like this:
    PAY DAVID MERRILL's WAY INTO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK.

In UK/Commonwealth countries there are such things as 'friendly societies' and 'building societies'.

This fits my Redemption Model so nicely and in so many ways. Thank you!

A friendly society (sometimes called a mutual society, benevolent society, fraternal organization or ROSCA {rotating savings and credit association}) --Wikipedia
    This fits my Redemption Model so nicely and in so many ways. Thank you!
    And there are these things called "mutual funds".
    Last edited by allodial; 04-26-16 at 03:10 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

And there are these things called "mutual funds".

Without licensing criteria for "state banks" the boundaries are quite obscured, right up until a signature on the naked contract.

Name:  people become state banks in 1935.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  167.5 KB

My reading is that anybody can be a state bank, but only certain people (persons) qualify for FDIC coverage.

Name:  McFADDEN people are state banks close.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  192.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-26-16 at 05:31 PM.

Then you understand that there might actually be limitations or boundaries with respect to the licensing laws--that they (Congress) actually adhere to the survey.

I think you know me well enough to understand that my belief is my action. My actions are my Word, and my Name is my Voice. Thank you so much for bringing up the Jubilee.
    Name is quality and nature
    Voice expresses said quality and nature

Thusly were the animals brought to Adam to see what he would name them signifies that the Man was given to understand the nature and quality of the affections and perceptions granted to Man of the Lord God.

I just turned 47 so I am in the 47th year. 7x7 is the count and the jubilee is celebrated in the 50th year. We are in the Jubilee year. Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.

I desire some RESTORATION on aisle 8. Can I please have some restoration? Now comes Michael Joseph...claiming.....in the name of his great King Yehoshuah, King of kings - under the Providence of El Elyon in Christ: acknowledging the Office of the Bishop of Rome to be with the grant at law established under the administration of the Franciscans ......Yes, indeed RESTORE.

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

=========================

I have found that those who take without love enough to give in a mutually beneficial relationship - eventually get holes in their bucket. And as such, these usually remain in a very poor state of being - usually falling further into degradation.

I share openly these days because I have to. I cannot keep these things in me - I tried for two months and was miserable. I have found that those who can hear do hear. And I cannot say it any plainer than that. By experience we know we can trust Yah! And by experience [Fire] we know not to trust in our own power and strength.

If I was to openly teach the inward meaning of the ten commandments most would stop listening. And thusly I speak of these matters only in closed groups because I desire to remain useful and thus my credibility must be somewhat maintained. I can assure you that the message to submit to the powers of this age is NOT a well received one - but I will tell you with complete assurance and knowledge of experience - even those who would establish a new thing - return completely to that which they thought to escape for now as Husbandmen they have full liability not only for themselves but also for their people. Thusly is the Kingdom of God righteous. For He is the Lamb - YeHoVaH Saves - Slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

Said another way:

Joh 1:9 He was the very Light, Which lighteth every man [without distinction] that cometh into the created world.
    Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world came into being by Him, and the world knew Him not.
    Joh 1:11 He came unto His own [possessions], and His own people Israel received [to themselves] Him not.

Gen 1:3 And God said, "Let there become light:" and there became light.
    Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was beautiful: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the day one.

Joh 1:8 That one [John] was not the Light, but came in order that he might bear witness of the light [Christ].

Now you understand Christ JESUS and Jesus CHRIST. For Spirit condescended into matter and there is an external sense and an internal sense of The Word. The truth has always been there hidden in plain sight - but carnality can never know - for emotion / sensual nature blinds the spiritual eye and ear. And thus the land is in famine for there is no [spiritual] food. All there is "touch not, taste not, want not" - which is external.

So when one such as AV shows up desiring intimacy and love - be careful. For what he really desires is SELF SATISFACTION which cannot happen in such a being for at once upon being satiated and upon rest - immediately the flesh begins to call again. I have seen many who come as sheep but are mere wolves - for they learn how to manipulate Eve [emotional desire nature] and Eve manipulates Adam [the Mind].

Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy tent-pegs;

Heb_8:2 A Minister of the Holy of Holies, and of the true tent, which the Lord pitched, ... not man.

Act 18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he was abiding with them, and was working: for as to their craft they were tentmakers.

========

Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband [Ishi]; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Kinsman Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called.

The world is in need of doers! Lead by example my friend.

========

We might say in the external sense that Jesus was crucified at Golgatha [the place of the skull] or Calvary [cranium]. But what is the internal sense?

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-27-16 at 01:03 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

For He is the Lamb - YeHoVaH Saves - Slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

It some times seems so very subtle, the distinction between "slain" and "sacrificed".

Thank you for the point afterward, and I believe we recall an example of how accepting sacrifice as of God leads to fear, which in turn will drive one into a permanent condition of want.