Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pay to the Order of...

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I suppose it depends on what you mean by "Christian". Was a term used to describe the saints (the holy ones). The Simonians and other Gnostics also borrowed the term for themselves. The pop culture "end times" concepts being foisted on many was conjured up out of Oxford University Press with the help of a Cyrus Scofield who set out with others to convince "the world" that Israel had yet to obtain the promised land (book of Joshua) which it did and keeping it was conditional. Scofield's annotated Bible is 'conveniently' missing footnotes in the book of Joshua since he and his cohorts were trying to fabricate this movement of Israel's obtaining the promised land being in the future (futurism redux). And part of the plan may have been to support non-scriptural ideas about world domination.

Some suggest "the end" or "an end" came in 70 A.D. But yet still the time or age of the gentiles may have yet to come to an end. The true saint isn't a Gentile.
    You make a good point - the "religious" observer of traditions and the like "touch not, taste not, do not" is what I think Kelly is discussing. But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart". The worldly seven heads [religions] and their ten crowns [ten families and their wealth] - confuse and obfuscate. The set apart saints know and observe and do.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You make a good point - the "religious" observer of traditions and the like "touch not, taste not, do not" is what I think Kelly is discussing.
    Probably so. But it might be that the things people allegedly hate about those who might be well referred to as "pseudo Christians" might be typical of the bad apples of most any group, society, clique, gang, profession, nation or culture.

But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart".
    Could be that observance of that internal law amounts to maintaining sanctification. It is the inner holiness and right conduct that manifests a beautiful world around you. Inside of cup being clean is higher priority than the outside of the cup. I've seen enough people who seem to think putting on a good suit is sufficient.

Conceivably, the outer law against eating pork could be 'inwardly' akin to avoiding making bad doctrine part of your life paradigm (i.e. consuming unclean things) and/or avoiding unhealthy speech patterns. More important than fighting conventional wars, though spiritual warfare can be real and is no joke, it seems more important to overcome such 'inner enemies'. I do believe that the physical world is a blessed part of the inheritance rather than only the spiritual.

But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart". The worldly seven heads [religions] and their ten crowns [ten families and their wealth] - confuse and obfuscate. The set apart saints know and observe and do.
    Perhaps they are merely part of a greater filtering process: separation of the light from the darkness.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-30-16 at 02:37 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Conceivably, the outer law against eating pork could be 'inwardly' akin to avoiding making bad doctrine part of your life paradigm (i.e. consuming unclean things) and/or avoiding unhealthy speech patterns. More important than fighting conventional wars, though spiritual warfare can be real and is no joke, it seems more important to overcome such 'inner enemies'. I do believe that the physical world is a blessed part of the inheritance rather than only the spiritual.

Perhaps they are merely part of a greater filtering process: separation of the light from the darkness.
    Examining the law about feeding the natural body [flesh] pork and its prohibition is a good law for the pork is horrible for the flesh. My dad is a medical doctor who informs me that a study was recently published by AMA stating that in recent experiment it was found the hog had a virus in just about every cell of its body. Also it has been determined that it takes more energy to digest the pork flesh than is received by said digestion. Therefore to consume pork robs the body of energy.

But this external reality is made plain in the mind. If we partake of false doctrines then this is akin to eating of swines flesh. For we know it does not defile a man what comes in his mouth but rather what comes out of his mouth. This statement is a bit of a paradox but when understood in the light of partaking of spiritual food then one can see the unclean animals to be analogous to the unclean doctrines.

One will argue concerning all of the so called "Sun Gods" and to another this is no argument at all for at once if one knows what the sun represents then one will have no problem. For it is LOVE - not of self - as in self centered egotistical love - but of others and God. Abraham is thusly the Sun - and Sarah the Moon. For she called him My Lord - which is a statement of FAITH. And all of Abe's children are the stars - which refer to the virtues or the knowledges and truth of Faith.

This is symbolized by the statement Christ JESUS which is a statement which declares that the spiritual meanings are couched in the physical. So in regard to eating pork - I choose not to - for numerous reasons, but I will defend those who choose too IF their conscious is clear before God. Nevertheless we know the pork is unsound food both physically and mentally!

To comprehend both the physical and the spiritual is wonderful - ALIVE. For the natural man is but a brute beast without any understanding - but the Spiritual man is judged of no man save God. Now what of this eating - who can eat and of what? The Scriptures say each according to his appetite. Some will devour great meals and others very little. But let each man be happy [mind] for it is of God.

Exo 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Exo 16:16 This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.

Exo 16:17 And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.

Exo 16:18 And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.

Some men can devour Scripture and be not satiated for they desire more! And this is allowed under Scripture as St. Paul declares let no man judge you according to your appetite. Other men may look on and say 'heathen' - not being able to eat from the same table of the "foods" presented. Therefore if you can "eat" of the "Book of Enoch" or "Thomas" well great, but we are commanded not to eat of such in front of a "weak" brethren. Thus we love each other and consider each other.

Thusly those may eat at "strong meat" are commanded not to eat in front of those who are drinking "milk". And this too may even refer to deeper meaning of Scripture. For we do not desire to rule over each other but rather to strengthen to encourage and to "build up" the waste places - to restore the "old path" to establish the "old corn".

Thusly we are commanded to not "muzzle" the ox which treadeth out the corn. But many just can't help themselves because they don't understand and what they don't understand they naturally fear. But with patience and love the "bread" is made ready. Which of course is the Providence of God thru His Saints [disciples]. Ref 5 loaves / 2 fish.

Coming full circle - to consume spiritual pork is to rob the soul of vitality. A sin against one's self but when you read Ezekiel 18:4 one realizes it is a sin against God.

This body of which I occupy within is not my making. Thusly to put stuff in it which goes against the "operating manual" is a sin against the Maker. My daughter asked me at Passover Seder - "Dad, if evolution were true there would have to be at once a male and a female able to procreate, or else the male or female would die off without ability to procreate. How then could nature form a male or female only to have it die without ability to procreate?" I have hope for the future.

I like to say "Pay it FORWARD" - if I am loved - I will love you! Because I am loved! Pay to the Order of - recognizes CHOICE. I choose to love my brethren even those who hate [that is the hard part]. For it is easy for Jonah [the religious crowd] to sit in the places of the east under his gourd [establishment] and watch the world die - but we read in Moses that Moses went back down the mountain. Albeit he wore a "veil" for those who are not enlightened cannot understand the light which lighteth the entire world.

When you see the "peoples" or "nations" as thoughts and desires then you will see:

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Do we not have the Word at our fingertips? Is it well understood or well received? Or do you see self centered, egotistical and prideful ones about you? Is not The Word buried in a rich man's tomb? Consider the beauty of such a statement. When the Word falls deaf on the ears of a rich man, then The Word remains buried in a rich man's tomb [modern 7 world religions].

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Said to the rich man - go sell everything and come follow me. I wonder if the rich man can sell all his knowledges and principles of which he so values.

I wonder if one in a million can tell when St. Paul quotes from extra-canonical sources? Consider of which we eat - but eat according to what satisfies you and let no man judge you!

I find self centered, egotistical and prideful ones WITHIN me and it is to that end that those peoples and nations within must die. Under the Providence of God - my feet will be washed and thusly my understanding White.

Shabbat Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-30-16 at 03:28 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Note: the outside of a melon or gourd is in some ways much like the outside of a cup.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.