Thread: National Debt reconstruction and collections

National Debt reconstruction and collections

The market first had the galanga ginger mislabeled turmeric and I thought that it must be old-age turmeric. Interestingly I sliced a few coins of it and stir fried some mushrooms, and the flavor was great. But I chewed the coins, only using them for seasoning and it felt like the juice sunk straight into my tongue and past the blood-brain barrier. So now I juice galanga ginger with turmeric and feel that this gets fresh curcumin (antioxidant indicated for neuro-regenerative powers) directly to my brain.

Click here for video snippet.

I kept asking for the "small red" turmeric. The grocers would try understanding and shrug. Finally they caught the mislabeling and so (apology?) put up the explanatory placard.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-16 at 10:13 PM.

If the context is confusing, just stop, click here and question:

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

I AM THAT I AM.

THAT is the beneficiary of all that private credit. I AM BENEFICIARY I AM.

Holographically, CHRIST Jesus and Jesus CHRIST - from within and from without should be in balance for there to be peace.

Name:  muscle tendon changing marrow brain washing.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  268.7 KB

Pineal gland.

Attachment 4007

The Valley Spirit never dies
    She is the Woman, Primal Mother
    Her Gateway is the Root of Heaven and Earth
    It is like a Veil, barely seen.
    Use it, It will never fail.

Chapter 6 of the Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-16 at 10:38 PM.

P.S. This pair of mallards joins me in the quiet of the morning chi kung and were delighted when they found me there reading my book in the shade on a noisy afternoon.

https://youtu.be/hzbsStLKilI

Guiding healthy clean chi inward to the brain and bone marrow, only to return it in the form of healthy loving thoughts and bountiful healthy oxygen-abundant blood is akin to the above and below; the within and without.

It brings to mind, in context of these lovely Asians moving out of toxic Beijing on the abundant credit collections of the gringo national stupid, A Course In Miracles, Text page 373:

5. You may be surprised to hear how very different is reality from what you see. 2 You do not realize the magnitude of that one error. 3 It was so vast and so completely incredible that from it a world of total unreality [had] to emerge. 4 What else could come of it? 5 Its fragmented aspects are fearful enough, as you begin to look at them. 6 But nothing you have seen begins to show you the enormity of the original error, which seemed to cast you out of Heaven, to shatter knowledge into meaningless bits of disunited perceptions, and to force you to make further substitutions.

T-18.I.6. That was the first projection of error outward. 2 The world arose to hide it, and became the screen on which it was projected and drawn between you and the truth. 3 For truth extends inward, where the idea of loss is meaningless and only increase is conceivable. 4 Do you really think it strange that a world in which everything is backwards and upside down arose from this projection of error? 5 It was inevitable. 6 For truth brought to this could only remain within in quiet, and take no part in all the mad projection by which this world was made. 7 Call it not sin but madness, for such it was and so it still remains. 8 Invest it not with guilt, for guilt implies it was accomplished in reality. 9 And above all, be not afraid of it.