Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help us understand how redeeming will work in a system like this?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Someone should introduce below bank at forum:

https://www.werebank.co.uk/
    I am not sure I understand your grammar.

However since Congress provided the remedy in the Act, there is no fraud.

HOW WERE BANK CAN TAKE SUCH ACTIONS AND HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

By exposing the trickery, deceit and lies which have been sold to you.

This means there is no leverage to use.

P.S. It just sunk in! Being there is no fraud, there is no leverage. The only thing left that makes sense is a cryptocurrency utilizing patriot nutjob conspiracy theory emotionalism for a publicity stunt. Genius!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-17-16 at 03:20 AM.

P.P.S. I was looking over an article briefly, maybe about bitcoin. The author pointed out an expert about the cybercurrency was qualified by being a Leader with several MLM businesses. So I think I get it. All the money that goes into any one "investor" pocket comes out of others' pockets and it is their loss, his gain. So I doubt that anybody will ever be able to peg a cryptocurrency to the US dollar. But I also imagine attorneys having wet dreams about it.

In other words the patriot nutjob targeting, like Christianity Explored being a shadow network for Amway distribution, is just one step short of religious Christianity. Cryptocurrency will evolve into cryptochristianity under the Name of God.

P.S. Upon a good night's sleep that settles well. Cryptocurrency is the new product-less pyramid scam.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-18-16 at 02:16 PM.

That is right! I recall the pyramid letters in the early eighties. You would send $5 to the sender and send five or ten more letters to new recipients who would send you $5. As long as there was a high rate of people sending money, great.

I have been ignoring the cryptocurrency because I never saw where the value is injected into it. Lately, the last decade when offered to invest into cryptocurrency I was never told that in order for my investment to pay off I would have to convince others to invest. That is just not right.

Quite the contrary, I was convinced that the computer generated the bitcoins through repetitive operations while you just sat back and supplied electricity. All that really does is generate heat so I never became interested.

Do you see why I feel excited about the insight? After using the Patriot Nutjob's ignorance, move this into religion and we have Crypto-Christianity!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-18-16 at 04:04 PM.

Thank you!

This is fun... I just invented Crypto-Christianity: Cybercurrency based in guilt and upon the religious notion of right and wrong; as a pyramid scheme producing a "downline".