Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and Zip Codes

Lawful Money and Zip Codes

Hello eveyone!

I've come here from Privatis.me and have read and learned plenty in just a week!

I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've read The Redemption Manual and have a question about zip codes. In order to redeem lawful money do you also need to stop using my zip code to remove myself from federal jursidiction?

Looking forward to learning.

Thanks in advance!
    bob

Welcome Bob;

I keep brackets around zip codes except when sending to a federal enclave. The mailbox itself is a mini-enclave. The claim is made by Approval of the Postmaster General. Admiralty process requires suits be processed through the US district courts - district to territory.

That will burn up a lot of heat though. I suggest you focus on redemption.

Alfred Norman and I go way back. I met him while sitting on the Wichita National Grand Jury. He is often skeptical of my kind of transforms so it may be useful to read my explaining this to him.

Name:  Jurat ID sticker Wichita.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  174.3 KB

Can you believe Mark actually apologized for giving me the rough draft?

Name:  Let Freedom Ring.JPG
Views: 894
Size:  55.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-16 at 02:08 AM.

Hi Bob;

I got curious and explored the introductory videos at http://www.privatis.me/

Can you tell me a little about Pete?

Write "Non-domestic" instead of "zip code".

That is another way but I prefer to get the same speedy delivery times.

P.S. As I recall that whole federal zone template begins in Title 5 with the Buck Act. It establishes a federal fictional overlay I now equate often with districts. Once away from the territorial claims - for instance in the delusion debt has value it all comes back to redemption, and making demand/claim to redemption properly according to law.

So I call all that wasted heat. Congress made remedy law in 1913.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-16 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Bob;

I got curious and explored the introductory videos at http://www.privatis.me/

Can you tell me a little about Pete?
    David,

Hello and thanks for your replies!

I don't know about Pete- just read some of the pdf links, this being the main one: http://www.privatis.me/images/doc/re...ion.Manual.pdf.

I read that and went to my post office and tried to get general delivery. Then I was going to remove my mail box and change my address to:
    Bob ------
    GENERAL DELIVERY
    my city, state spelled-out

This would remove me from federal jurisdiction should I get letters regarding related matters.

Now, if you're referring to Pete of ctc, him I know via his website and books. About 4 years ago I came close to filing that way but didn't. Redeeming lawful money appears the way to go.

So, to recap:
    1.) Zip codes are not required to use RLM. (Does web site ordering allow zips in brackets?)
    2.) Just use RLM and then use Form 1040, line 21. Nothing else is required?

Questions:
    1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a papercheck now)
    2.) I also read about canceling my voter registration because that too shows federal jurisdiction. Do I need to do that?
    3.) How would one reply to IRS Audit letters?
    4.) I read some on property tax. Does RLM apply as well?

I realize these questions may have been answered, and I'm finding other posts/links teaching these, but any info or related material to study would be great.

Thanks again everyone for your replies! And David, thanks for all the time you've put in over the years!
    bob

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Hello eveyone!

I've come here from Privatis.me and have read and learned plenty in just a week!

I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've read The Redemption Manual and have a question about zip codes. In order to redeem lawful money do you also need to stop using my zip code to remove myself from federal jursidiction?

Looking forward to learning.

Thanks in advance!
    bob
    The Law has no respect unto persons. Having a DL or using a Zip code has no bearing on one's ability to make a demand for lawful money. Money is in Federal Jurisdiction. Reference 12USC411 and 412. Currency is secured by United States issues bonds or other instruments of security issued to the Treasurer of The United States of America.

And since persons are not respected - Manager of LLC may demand lawful money on behalf of the membership. President for Corporation, etc, etc. Trustee for Business Trust. Old School - men keep marching off to war - the end result of endorsing central banking.

Lets go get a Job:

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.
    Job 32:22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

Said Cain to God "am I my brother's keeper?" This is self-centered - self love - which only seeks its Own. In apathy we hear "To each his Own." What if I thought to make a demand for lawful money one day so that you would not have additional interest laden debt placed upon OUR shoulders?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post

So, to recap:
    1.) Zip codes are not required to use RLM. (Does web site ordering allow zips in brackets?)
    2.) Just use RLM and then use Form 1040, line 21. Nothing else is required?

Questions:
    1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a papercheck now)
    2.) I also read about canceling my voter registration because that too shows federal jurisdiction. Do I need to do that?
    3.) How would one reply to IRS Audit letters?
    4.) I read some on property tax. Does RLM apply as well?

I realize these questions may have been answered, and I'm finding other posts/links teaching these, but any info or related material to study would be great.

Thanks again everyone for your replies! And David, thanks for all the time you've put in over the years!
    bob
    You are quite welcome Bob.

If you do not put a ZIP Code on the letter it will just get one anyway, usually by an eye-rolling clerk if not by a machine.

I believe Michael Joseph is non-responsive to non-issues. Wise! Go ask another girl to dance... Meaning if your bank is giving you grief about getting your demand on the Signature Card, go to Wells Fargo. When it comes time to sign say you must sign on paper so that you can take a true and correct copy home for your records; and while you are at it start behaving like a court of record even before you understand what that is.

If you think you should walk away from signing ANYTHING without a true and correct copy, that is the brainwashing you are hoping to leave behind you. I suppose that the key is not to be desperate for the account - that you have time to go ask the next girl to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The Law has no respect unto persons. Having a DL or using a Zip code has no bearing on one's ability to make a demand for lawful money. Money is in Federal Jurisdiction. Reference 12USC411 and 412.
    Bob;

Congress has drafted your remedy into law. Start there and all the patriot mythology will prioritize itself.

P.S. For a phase new suitors in the brain trust were drafting a NOTICE AND DEMAND. The suitor would perfect the process with things like a $46 Miscellaneous Case File in the USDC, a process server serving the nearest Fed Bank etc. Then when you have plenty of bells and whistles serve the President of the Bank and the Branch Manager...

Then you forget about it.

You have made your demand and you can prove it.

Get a stamp and carry it for your signature:

Click Here. Notice how she needs my signature (endorsement or demand) in order to give me my cash back. What? If I paid cash, there was no private credit involved. I should just get some cash back - it is secured by the Secretary and the US Treasurer on the front of the bill.

Therefore since I make my demand at every transaction there is only money involved. No credit. Therefore I walk away, never giving the store my name - only my demand. My name is private.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-16 at 08:41 PM.

You are quite welcome Bob.

If you do not put a ZIP Code on the letter it will just get one anyway, usually by an eye-rolling clerk if not by a machine.

I believe Michael Joseph is non-responsive to non-issues. Wise! Go ask another girl to dance... Meaning if your bank is giving you grief about getting your demand on the Signature Card, go to Wells Fargo. When it comes time to sign say you must sign on paper so that you can take a true and correct copy home for your records; and while you are at it start behaving like a court of record even before you understand what that is.

If you think you should walk away from signing ANYTHING without a true and correct copy, that is the brainwashing you are hoping to leave behind you. I suppose that the key is not to be desperate for the account - that you have time to go ask the next girl to dance.

Bob;

Congress has drafted your remedy into law. Start there and all the patriot mythology will prioritize itself.

P.S. For a phase new suitors in the brain trust were drafting a NOTICE AND DEMAND. The suitor would perfect the process with things like a $46 Miscellaneous Case File in the USDC, a process server serving the nearest Fed Bank etc. Then when you have plenty of bells and whistles serve the President of the Bank and the Branch Manager...

Then you forget about it.

You have made your demand and you can prove it.

Get a stamp and carry it for your signature:

Click Here. Notice how she needs my signature (endorsement or demand) in order to give me my cash back. What? If I paid cash, there was no private credit involved. I should just get some cash back - it is secured by the Secretary and the US Treasurer on the front of the bill.

Therefore since I make my demand at every transaction there is only money involved. No credit. Therefore I walk away, never giving the store my name - only my demand. My name is private.
    Right. He who takes the benefit of using the Central Banking System, is also with the obligations of its use. Therefore one who has a fiduciary obligation is called a Trustee. And the trustee is made to give an account once a year of the legal tender issued from the trust called Central Banking. But notice that Central Banking is understood by the United States.

Thusly learn trust law and one will get a better handle on relationships - contracts happen trustee to trustee under and within State. A trustee is bound by the bylaws of the General Legislature. For each State is a Grand Man and we its joints, bones, ligaments, etc make up its body.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I prefer to get the same speedy delivery times.

I never found using a zip code creates faster service.

Where is the obligation to use one?